Michael Brown

OK. By now, most of us have heard about Michael Brown, the "unarmed young man" who was shot by police in MO "for no reason." A videotaped interview of the young man's friend, who was with him at the time of the shooting, tells a different story and gives us details that have not been made public.

I want to make it clear that I am not defending the police at this time. They are under investigation to determine if they broke the law.

But this video makes a few details very clear.

1. The two young men were walking down the middle of a street, talking, forcing traffic to avoid them.

2. A police officer stopped them in the middle of the street where they were walking and told them to get on the sidewalk.

3. The two young men argued with the officer, telling him they were near their destination, in essence telling the officer to leave them alone to continue walking down the middle of the street in violation of local laws, basic safety rules, and the lawful command of a police officer.

4. The officer left, coming back moments later to enforce his previous lawful command.

5. Brown continued arguing with the officer and resisted his efforts to get him out of the middle of the street and, moments later, into the squad car.

It is at this point that things got ugly, and it will be up to the FBI to determine if, as the officer says, Brown tried to disarm him or if the officer did indeed shoot him in cold blood. I am not going to assume anything.

There is more to this story, as the friend's videotaped testimony makes very clear, and it paints a picture of a couple of thugs who thought they were tougher than they turned out to be.

Link Removed

He died for a J walking ticket? Or stolen cigars?

So the administration once again interferes in an investigation. Not only has Obama weighed in, but Holder has ordered a second autopsy, to be performed by a fed ME.

Link Removed

That will be the third autopsy...because the first two were contradicting each other.

Howdy,

This morning the news stated that Brown was shot 6 times, 4 times in the arm and shoulder and twice in the head with one of the head shot entering the top of the skull downward suggesting that Brown was bent over at the waist or leaning forward at the time. Also stated that there wasn't any gunpowder burns suggesting that there were considerable distance between the muzzle and Brown.

It's a shame that there aren't dash cams, body cams and various security cams in the area.

Paul

Yup...but the OP has her sources that claim otherwise...go figure...

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app

He died for a J walking ticket? Or stolen cigars?
Neither. He probably died because of his own overtly aggressive acts... Time will tell. Not that the shooting was justified, but there's something to be said for keeping about your business. We can blame all day long but what we think doesn't matter. Hell, I think if Ted Kennedy was driving a Volkswagen over that bridge he would have been president. Personally? I think it's a bad shoot.

Unarmed? Michael Brown was very armed:
He was armed with two gigantic hands at the ends of his very long arms.
He was armed with a felonius thug attitude.
He was armed with the experience gained from brutally attacking people.
He was armed with the confidence gained from repeatedly strong arming people.
He was armed with the success of violently shaking down innocent people for whatever it was he wanted.
He was armed with 6'4" height and 300 lbs of mass that could be used to intimidate and frighten.
He was armed with the sure knowledge that comes from committing a successful act over and over.
Unarmed.....not hardly.

Nothing more dangerous than a big black man......

Simpletons can't wait for the real rioting to begin. Your pants won't be full of bull crap when it starts...your pants will be full of your crap. Oh wait...you are a gun guy aren't you. Oh wait...maybe you are a cop in which case you can start shooting anytime you want...right now if it suits you. That's right, you can defend yourself...at least for as long as your rounds in the magazine last. Tough guys like you always whimper the best. When you are overwhelmed by the hoards after your 9mm is empty please don't cry like a little baby...I will just laugh!

Wow Jim who helped you with this post surely you didn't come up with all this all by your lonesome and for your information I don't own a 9mm

Or stolen cigars?

Over and over again it was said by the Police Chief that the officer had not even heard of the report of the 'shoplifting aka robbery' call at that point. It would definitely be for Jaywalking at the point the incident began.

Quote Originally Posted by Courtney.cj.chen View Post
"Police shoot man pointing gun at officers in Ferguson; woman shot in drive-by | FOX2now.com

The FBI sent a warning to the news, alerting of the possibility that the black panther party was coming to st. louis. Looks like is what happened."

Good grief.

Fear of blacks is rampid.
Sometimes fear is a warning signal. Here's a few seconds of what the Black Panthers think of "crackers" and their babies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDb2byj74oY

point blank, stole from store and punched and pushed a LEO point blank self defense................

Point blank, store robbery is still under investigation, no one has been charged, not confirmed whether it was Brown or Leo that was trying to fight, point blank speculation...

Where are these guys and girls getting their information?

Over and over again it was said by the Police Chief that the officer had not even heard of the report of the 'shoplifting aka robbery' call at that point. It would definitely be for Jaywalking at the point the incident began.
As the officer was driving away from the initial stop [asking them to clear the road], a report of a store robbery w/ suspect description came over his radio. These two men fit the suspects description and were within a few blocks of the store. The officer then backed up to question the two suspects. This is when the confrontation started.

Last edited:
As the officer was driving away from the initial stop [asking them to clear the road], a report of a store robbery w/ suspect description came over his radio. These two men fit the suspects description and were within a few blocks of the store. The officer then backed up to question the two suspects. This is when the confrontation started.

Share your sources. Nowhere have I read that account.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/aug/15/ferguson-police-michael-brown-robbery-suspect

"Thomas Jackson, Ferguson’s chief of police, said at a press conference that the officer – named for the first time as Darren Wilson – did not know that Michael Brown, 18, was a suspect in the theft of cigars from a convenience store shortly before the encounter last Saturday afternoon"

http://m.us.wsj.com/articles/police...ri-michael-brown-shooting-1408108371?mobile=y

Link Removed

Need more?

Just watched a video of the press conference held by the attorneys and independent ME's for the Brown family, had to stop when the ME started taking questions on their findings, what a joke. They mention several times that their finding's are preliminary. So why are they having a press conference? Near as I can tell is just to let the Brown family know how many times Michael Brown was shot. I am sympathetic to the Brown family in their loss but there are still a lot of facts that need to be revealed and answered for anyone to make an honest and fair decision. If what I saw and heard today from the Family's attorney and the ME's are any example of what would be expected at a trial they are going to lose. All they are going to do is fuel the fire for the irrational and volatile citizens of Ferguson. Justice will be served when all the facts are in. In the mean time if the folks of Ferguson want to loot and burn their town, let'em do it and pay to fix it themselves. I understand the peaceful protest and good for them, but then there are a few idiots that fire guns and throw molitoff cocktails while amongst the peaceful protesters. No wonder the teargas was flying. You take on the police you better have more than a pistol and a couple of jars of gasoline......idiots, uneducated, irrational and volatile fools!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share your sources. Nowhere have I read that account.

Ferguson shooting: police under pressure after linking Michael Brown to robbery | World news | theguardian.com

"Thomas Jackson, Ferguson’s chief of police, said at a press conference that the officer – named for the first time as Darren Wilson – did not know that Michael Brown, 18, was a suspect in the theft of cigars from a convenience store shortly before the encounter last Saturday afternoon"

Police: Officer Wasn't Aware Michael Brown Was Suspect in Alleged Robbery - WSJ

Link Removed

Need more?

I've read it several places, here are two. Can't seem to locate the first place I saw it.

Photos show moment Michael Brown was shot dead in Ferguson, Missouri | Mail Online

"Ferguson’s top cop explained that initially Wilson stopped Brown for walking in the middle of the street, but as he drove away, the officer 'made the connection' between the teen and the grocery store robbery, reported USA Today."

Alleged Friend Of Officer Darren Wilson Offers His Side | The Dana Show

At 1:46 of the broadcast, the caller [best friend of cops wife] states he got the call while still watching them; seen the cigars in question & reverses to question them.

Need more?

Your kidding right? Ever lose a child?

Sad

I have two little boys. If this happened to me- nothing in the world would give me neither the "courage" nor "audacity" to be on the news hours later talking about the death of one of them. I would be in bed. Curled in the fetal position- bawling my eyes out.

Then the next day I would not go to the hair salon and sit two hours in a chair- to get my hair done. Bc again. I would be in the fetal position.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back