Michael Brown

Beating an old man. I would have shot him right there. That beating is severe enough to use any level of force to stop. The world is better-off without him.
And those no-good bastards Barack Obama and Eric Holder sent people to his funeral? Yeah, Barry, a son just like you. A criminal.

Here's a video of Michael Brown prior to the day he was killed. It shows he was a "Gentle Giant" , a son to be proud of. B/S

LiveLeak.com - Another video of Michael Brown

Beating an old man. I would have shot him right there. That beating is severe enough to use any level of force to stop. The world is better-off without him.
And those no-good bastards Barack Obama and Eric Holder sent people to his funeral? Yeah, Barry, a son just like you. A criminal.

That wasn't Michael Brown, and it didn't even happen in the state of Missouri according to multiple sources. Just Google "Michael Brown beats old man" and see for yourselves that almost the only thing coming up now are admissions by blogs and media outlets who first went with the initial lie that they were wrong.

I first saw this about this time last week, and it was already debunked at that time, though you did have to look kinda hard to find it. Not so anymore. Very few outlets are standing by the initial story. I'm surprised Live-Leak is allowing it to stay up as-is. They're one of, if not, the last to do so.

This ain't Mike Brown:

Link Removed

So far, this makes at least the fourth demonizing rumor to circulate like wild-fire about Michael Brown. First was his supposed juvenile arrest record (which has been debunked somewhere in this thread). Second was that Brown supposedly hit Wilson hard enough to cause an orbital socket blowout. The third were a bunch of pictures nabbed off of various social media sites purporting to be Brown holding a gun and with a wad of cash in his mouth. The dude has been identified as "Joda Cain" and again, he doesn't even live in MO. Now this.

The guy is dead. Let him RI as much P as the Good Lord will allow him, which may be none at all, but which ain't earth-bound rumor-mongers' place to decide.

Blues

Anyone want to guess the life expectancy of this group of young men? Although not Michael Brown... by the look of that attack of the merchant at the Mini Mart, Michael Brown was exactly this type of low life. Like those thugs in the video, they too will get their own brand of justice. Be it by the hand of the law or by the hand of some other thug. The people in that video only go to show that they take pride in allowing someone to video their attack on a old man and are too stupid to understand how incriminating, that video is.. with that as evidence, That kid should be another resident of our prison system by now.

That wasn't Michael Brown, and it didn't even happen in the state of Missouri according to multiple sources. Just Google "Michael Brown beats old man" and see for yourselves that almost the only thing coming up now are admissions by blogs and media outlets who first went with the initial lie that they were wrong.

I first saw this about this time last week, and it was already debunked at that time, though you did have to look kinda hard to find it. Not so anymore. Very few outlets are standing by the initial story. I'm surprised Live-Leak is allowing it to stay up as-is. They're one of, if not, the last to do so.

This ain't Mike Brown:

Link Removed

So far, this makes at least the fourth demonizing rumor to circulate like wild-fire about Michael Brown. First was his supposed juvenile arrest record (which has been debunked somewhere in this thread). Second was that Brown supposedly hit Wilson hard enough to cause an orbital socket blowout. The third were a bunch of pictures nabbed off of various social media sites purporting to be Brown holding a gun and with a wad of cash in his mouth. The dude has been identified as "Joda Cain" and again, he doesn't even live in MO. Now this.

The guy is dead. Let him RI as much P as the Good Lord will allow him, which may be none at all, but which ain't earth-bound rumor-mongers' place to decide.

Blues
Oh well. I still would have shot that bastard. :jester:

And the result of the FBI witch hunt is................................... nothing to see here, move along.

Interesting to reread from the first post. So many had it So Wrong.
I never trusted the word of the cop OR of the Brown supporters until the convenience store video was released.

I don't trust cops OR private sector thugs, and have NO desire to get played by EITHER.

The evidence I've seen indicates that Brown was a dim witted thug who was influenced by other dim witted thugs, and who suffered the fate of so many dim witted thugs.

Interesting to reread from the first post. So many had it So Wrong.

Yep and a few of us at it right.
We all need to be more careful about allowing hatred or bigotry blind our eyes to the real truth. The enemy of freedom would like nothing more than to create dissension & division within the ranks of patriots.

United we will stand. But, divide us and we can be defeated. (Our enemy knows this TRUTH.)

-

Yep and a few of us at it right.
We all need to be more careful about allowing hatred or bigotry blind our eyes to the real truth. The enemy of freedom would like nothing more than to create dissension & division within the ranks of patriots.

United we will stand. But, divide us and we can be defeated. (Our enemy knows this TRUTH.)

-

If I'm reading this right, you're implying that the call for an indictment of Wilson, the call for a trial under the auspices of the Constitution, a call for the fully open-to-the-public scrutiny of all the evidence, including that evidence that went against Wilson, those calls are a representation of hatred, bigotry and blinding our eyes to the "real truth," and that the people calling for said indictment and trial under the auspices of the Constitution, "would like nothing more than to create dissension and division within the ranks of patriots."

It is nonsense like those implications that cause a rift here, tcox. If you consider yourself more a patriot than me because you supported a sworn prosecutor avoiding a real trial through putting on a kangaroo-court process in which he presented the defense in front of a grand jury and purposely discredited the testimony of Wilson's accusers, you do not understand the meaning of the word "patriot." McCulloch bastardized the constitutional process, he didn't uphold it, and anyone who supports that bastardization is blinded by their loyalties to the state or to cops and bigoted against anyone who would call the state and/or cops out for their violations of their oaths.

I really thought you were more objective than that, tcox. Oh well.

Blues

We (everyone that expressed a view in this thread) have not seen all the evidence, did not hear all (or any) of the testimony that the grand jury heard.

Therefore we and every other person that expressed views in the media are speaking from a pedestal of varying degrees of opinion, bias, hatred and ignorance of all the facts.

Therefore we and every other person that expressed views in the media are speaking from a pedestal of varying degrees of opinion, bias, hatred and ignorance of all the facts.
My opinion is based on Brown's DOCUMENTED actions immediately prior to his getting shot. There's simply NO way the cop could have been convicted of ANYTHING, and that being the case, it would have been utterly foolish (and manifestly unjust) to try him knowing that. And I say this as somebody with almost no trust in and very little respect for the police.

If I'm reading this right, you're implying that the call for an indictment of Wilson, the call for a trial under the auspices of the Constitution, a call for the fully open-to-the-public scrutiny of all the evidence, including that evidence that went against Wilson, those calls are a representation of hatred, bigotry and blinding our eyes to the "real truth," and that the people calling for said indictment and trial under the auspices of the Constitution, "would like nothing more than to create dissension and division within the ranks of patriots."

It is nonsense like those implications that cause a rift here, tcox. If you consider yourself more a patriot than me because you supported a sworn prosecutor avoiding a real trial through putting on a kangaroo-court process in which he presented the defense in front of a grand jury and purposely discredited the testimony of Wilson's accusers, you do not understand the meaning of the word "patriot." McCulloch bastardized the constitutional process, he didn't uphold it, and anyone who supports that bastardization is blinded by their loyalties to the state or to cops and bigoted against anyone who would call the state and/or cops out for their violations of their oaths.

I really thought you were more objective than that, tcox. Oh well.

Blues

So you side with the thugs...ok I know what side you are on

So you side with the thugs...ok I know what side you are on

This is the honest truth hot-rod, the only "thug" I ever knew wore a badge and dishonored his oath right in my business parking lot.

It is amazing that you could reply to the post you did with such brainless blather. I stand for the Constitution. I stand for the premise that public servants should be accountable to The People for their actions, and that so-called prosecutors who only bring the defense case before a grand jury should be impeached or otherwise disciplined for their cowardice and dereliction of duty.

Out of all the posts I made in this thread, you chose the one that proves you care more about the state and/or cops being protected from criticism and/or public scrutiny, and that said absolutely nothing about "thugs."

What a freakin' idiot.

statismjpgw560h373.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back