Michael Brown

I've read it several places, here are two. Can't seem to locate the first place I saw it.

Photos show moment Michael Brown was shot dead in Ferguson, Missouri | Mail Online

"Ferguson’s top cop explained that initially Wilson stopped Brown for walking in the middle of the street, but as he drove away, the officer 'made the connection' between the teen and the grocery store robbery, reported USA Today."

I like the first link. In which they do report the police changed their story multiple times...So which story is true from the police? If a witness changes their story, even something as minute as 7 rounds instead of 6, do they not become unreliable?

Alleged Friend Of Officer Darren Wilson Offers His Side | The Dana Show

At 1:46 of the broadcast, the caller [best friend of cops wife] states he got the call while still watching them; seen the cigars in question & reverses to question them.

Need more?

"I haven’t personally vetted the association, but wanted to post the audio for comparison to the pending results of the investigation"

Another unvetted source. Could it be a friend of the family, sure...but how come another unconfirmed source?

My source at the morgue says there were 8 bullets entries into the body. That is still a lot. The entries included (but i'm not sure if limited to): back and side.

Was does your source in the morgue have to say about what he/she told you before?

I have two little boys. If this happened to me...

So no, you haven't lost any of your children.

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app

My GF whose mother is the source at the morgue- that is what she said. Would you like me to ask her to ask her mother why she gave info that doesn't match?

She just told me again- "side and (this time used the word thru) the back" I said. But the ny examiner said arms. She said she does not know. she asked when the body came in - and was given a brief answer and said that since then- she's said nothing.

You know how you all see on the news of a young victim or perpetrator that was just shot and killed - and then you see their mom wailing on tv. In this situation- I don't need to experience the event to know for sure what I wouldn't do. My grief would prevent me from doing so.

I've seen plenty of mothers who- do go on tv- in the weeks/months that pass- after losing a child. And they go about the community delivering speeches and messages. Speeches that they took the time to write. Honoring the memory of their lost one and hoping that it will serve as a way to help others avoid the same.

And if ever - ever God forbid something like that happened to me- I know that I would not have the COURAGE like the latter example- to offer what they offer.

She just told me again- "side and (this time used the word thru) the back" I said. But the ny examiner said arms. She said she does not know. she asked when the body came in - and was given a brief answer and said that since then- she's said nothing.

Oh, she never saw the body. Got it.

You know how you all see on the news of a young victim or perpetrator that was just shot and killed - and then you see their mom wailing on tv. In this situation- I don't need to experience the event to know for sure what I wouldn't do. My grief would prevent me from doing so.

I've seen plenty of mothers who- do go on tv- in the weeks/months that pass- after losing a child. And they go about the community delivering speeches and messages. Speeches that they took the time to write. Honoring the memory of their lost one and hoping that it will serve as a way to help others avoid the same.

And if ever - ever God forbid something like that happened to me- I know that I would not have the COURAGE like the latter example- to offer what they offer.

You still have not experienced it...no matter what you think you would do, you have not.

I've helped dozens of parents that have lost a child in my decade worth of medical experience, and seeing dozens of different reactions from dozens of different parents, one never knows how they will react beforehand.

Or stolen cigars?
Over and over again it was said by the Police Chief that the officer had not even heard of the report of the 'shoplifting aka robbery' call at that point. It would definitely be for Jaywalking at the point the incident began.
yes it most certainly could have been over stolen cigars. Not that the cop knew anything about those stolen cigars but that Brown had just stolen some cigars and here comes a cop. Would it not be logical that to Brown the cop was coming after him for stealing cigars?

In short.. it could easily have been Brown thinking the cop was there to arrest him for stealing cigars that caused the encounter to become violent

Please note I said "could".............. as just another way of looking at that part of the incident.

Edited to add:
Someone else somewhere, not even sure if it was on this particular forum, first posted the idea that to Brown the cop was there over stolen cigars.

Sad so sad cultural dissonance

Oh, she never saw the body. Got it.

Nope did not say that. Her mother commented on the body in a text to daughter- moments after the body came in. And has stopped talking for whatever the reason.

You still have not experienced it...no matter what you think you would do, you have not.

I've helped dozens of parents that have lost a child in my decade worth of medical experience, and seeing dozens of different reactions from dozens of different parents, one never knows how they will react beforehand.

And my mother has told me countless stories during her time spent as an er dr. - as well as stories given by my bf. None of those accounts- as well as yours- mean squat to me when I, as my own person- say that IMO I have neither the courage nor audacity for it.

These two topics are simply areas that I will agree to disagree w you.

I like the first link. In which they do report the police changed their story multiple times...So which story is true from the police? If a witness changes their story, even something as minute as 7 rounds instead of 6, do they not become unreliable?

"I haven’t personally vetted the association, but wanted to post the audio for comparison to the pending results of the investigation"

Another unvetted source. Could it be a friend of the family, sure...but how come another unconfirmed sour

Dude, you asked for sources. I gave a few. The fact that you find them incredible is not my problem. In fact, they are most likely just as or more credible than the sources where you stated you couldn't find them; and there are more of them out there.
Seems like anything contrary to your view will be found illegitimate...in your eyes.

Meanwhile back on the planet of the apes................

Thousands of illegal aliens, some with criminal records and illnesses we haven't seen in years illegally cross the border putting more of our lives at risk. Corruption in Washington continues to rise and the enemy is within, the IRS and NSA continue to spy on us citizens, the dollar continues to fall & the USG is flat a$$ broke, the weather is all f'ed up, jobs continue to disappear, the infrastructure is failing, mooslums are threatening to attack the USA and likely have thousands of suicide bombers inside our borders, a threat of Ebola looms overhead, the Middle East is a powder keg ready to blow etc.

Phuckit, at least football has started and we can all still order pizza & wings and buy beer.

Meanwhile back on the planet of the apes................

Thousands of illegal aliens, some with criminal records and illnesses we haven't seen in years illegally cross the border putting more of our lives at risk. Corruption in Washington continues to rise and the enemy is within, the IRS and NSA continue to spy on us citizens, the dollar continues to fall & the USG is flat a$$ broke, the weather is all f'ed up, jobs continue to disappear, the infrastructure is failing, mooslums are threatening to attack the USA and likely have thousands of suicide bombers inside our borders, a threat of Ebola looms overhead, the Middle East is a powder keg ready to blow etc.

Phuckit, at least football has started and we can all still order pizza & wings and buy beer.

Wow. Sucks to be us! ;)

Nope did not say that. Her mother commented on the body in a text to daughter- moments after the body came in. And has stopped talking for whatever the reason.

That's correct I assumed your source who spoke about the body...saw the body...but just another case of he said she said. Oh well.

And my mother has told me countless stories during her time spent as an er dr. - as well as stories given by my bf. None of those accounts- as well as yours- mean squat to me when I, as my own person- say that IMO I have neither the courage nor audacity for it.

These two topics are simply areas that I will agree to disagree w you.

Maybe I'm connecting dots that shouldn't be connected...but I'm taking it as: because you think you wouldn't have the courage or audacity, then no one should correct? Because you don't believe Mike's mothers grief was real compared to what you think you would do. I believe that's what Truck was getting at when he first asked you.

I'll agree, you have the best guess of how you will respond...but it's just that...

Another unvetted source. Could it be a friend of the family, sure...but how come another unconfirmed sour

Dude, you asked for sources. I gave a few. The fact that you find them incredible is not my problem. In fact, they are most likely just as or more credible than the sources where you stated you couldn't find them; and there are more of them out there.
Seems like anything contrary to your view will be found illegitimate...in your eyes.

I don't find them incredible, your own source found the person incredible since they never vetted their own caller.

Do you know what my view is? How can you claim something is contrary to my view, when all I'm asking for is confirmed sources. You gave one, I said I liked it...and you gave another but it was an unconfirmed source, that I questioned...did that hurt your feelings when I questioned it? If so, I apologize.

No surprise, AP violates its own guidelines in referring to Brown as a "teen" or a "boy." Using the "teen" designation insures an emotional response from readers/listeners. It is the same trick used by Brady to cook shooting numbers.

Link Removed

As I have said before, I am not going to draw a conclusion yet as to whether excessive force was used or if Brown attacked the officer. But when I see the media going to these lengths to play the emotions card, it raises all sort of yellow flags.

Do you know what my view is? How can you claim something is contrary to my view, when all I'm asking for is confirmed sources. You gave one, I said I liked it...and you gave another but it was an unconfirmed source, that I questioned...did that hurt your feelings when I questioned it? If so, I apologize.

After I reread this part of my post...I realized he was correct. I do find information contrary to my view as illegitimate. Since my view is, show me confirmed sources (ie I haven't vetted this source = unconfirmed) then that second link is indeed contrary to what my view is...which has nothing to do with who's side they are on.

RT @JeffBernthal: Shoppers surprised to see National Guard members on the roof of their grocery store. http://t.co/qe7kO6vocu

BvXFRmSIIAA-qxr.jpg:large

Last Week Tonight with John Oliver: Ferguson, MO and Police Militarization (HBO)

How far has America fallen since 1776?

So far that a freakin' Brit tells us more about tyranny than many of us can figure out for ourselves.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back