New Member Welcome Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

lukem

Administrator
Staff member
The first one got to big and was hanging up the database when I was trying to do some maintenance. I deleted it and started this new one. Post here for new welcomes. Please don't start new threads.

Hi Group,
A newbie from South Carolina here. I like to lurk awhile before I open my mouth so I've been reading some of the post. I have been very impressed with the topics and responses to them. I have just one concern. I know that this is an English only but I speak and right southern, is that OK?

Wingman, welcome into the light. I think most of us will be able to decipher your southern. I grew up around folks that thought 6th grade was far enough.

Freedom at last.

New member who is proud to feel like an American again. Moved from NJ to Pa. What a great feeling.:no:

Hi Group,
A newbie from South Carolina here. I like to lurk awhile before I open my mouth so I've been reading some of the post. I have been very impressed with the topics and responses to them. I have just one concern. I know that this is an English only but I speak and right southern, is that OK?

As long as you understand Texan we will be o.k.:biggrin:

Hello from way upstate New York

Hello Folks
Great to be aboard, Oh yeah does anybody know whats wrong with the forum over on carry concealed.net I havnt been able to get on...Ron

New guy from NY

Hi,
I'm new to USA carry and looking forward to being a member.I'm from upstate near Binghamton close to the PA border.I've had longguns all my life but am a novice to handguns especeally semi auto pistols and looking to learn .Glad to meet you all

Thank you all for the welcome, they call me jeckel---why? I dont know---i carry a glock 19--i love it, take it apart and put back blindfolded--would like any comments about g19--have a great day and again thanks for the welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back