What Kind Of AR Do You Have? Any Mods? Post Pics!

Stag 2TL....dont have any pictures yet....will post

LWRC M6A2 6.8 SPC 14.7" bbl with all the tricks

Friday night I just picked up a new, still in the plastic wrapping LWRC M6A2 chambered in 6.8 SPC !!! Short stroke gas piston is without a doubt is the way to in this new era of AR rifles.

None of my pics ever load on this site. I don't know how to resize them to fit. :hang3:

i have a bushmaster m-4 patrolmans carbine with a harris bi-pod,3x9x50 simmons scope,tac.laser&light,pistolgrip forearm. have pics. on my profile ,as i'm new to computors am having trouble posting pics. from my computor, say's download failed, just haven't figured it all out yet. also have 3 rail front sight mount for laser,light,and bi-pod:biggrin:

Last edited:
This is a great topic!

I have a Armalite AR10 and a DPMS AR15

The reason I went with Armalite on the AR10 is because of warranty. My experanice with this firearm is. Fun to shoot but very temperamental.

DPMS M4 Carbine is a great firearm. I have shot many rounds through this Firearm and it has only jammed one time and that's because of a dent in the shell from lake cities ammo.

My ArmaLite
http://www.mogunowners.com//Themes/default/images/ImagesOnBoard/AR10.jpg

My DPMS AR15
http://www.mogunowners.com//Themes/default/images/ImagesOnBoard/dpms.jpg

All black - Aero Precision lower/CMMG mid length upper
Black and Tan - Sabre Defense lower/Stag upper

I just got a Primary Arms red dot for the Sabre defense but no photo yet.

4269918685_3223cf6da0_o.jpg

All black - Aero Precision lower/CMMG mid length upper
Black and Tan - Sabre Defense lower/Stag upper

I just got a Primary Arms red dot for the Sabre defense but no photo yet.

4269918685_3223cf6da0_o.jpg

Very nice. What rails did you put on your MOE handguard? Also, do you have your front MBUS attached to the gas block? How do you like the AFG, and do you feel it's mounted far enough forward?

Last edited:
Very nice. What rails did you put on your MOE handguard? Also, do you have your front MBUS attached to the gas block? How do you like the AFG, and do you feel it's mounted far enough forward?

Rails are from Link Removed. The MBUS is no longer on the gas block, 1) not the right height 2) possibility that it will get hot and melt. More #1 than #2 is the reason I removed it. The AFG feels pretty good, more natural position.

Rails are from Link Removed. The MBUS is no longer on the gas block, 1) not the right height 2) possibility that it will get hot and melt. More #1 than #2 is the reason I removed it. The AFG feels pretty good, more natural position.

#2 was why I asked about the front sight :wink:

I asked about the rails because I've heard the polymer rails can warp under heat, and I asked about the AFG because a lot of people are saying the carbine length rails aren't long enough to use it effectively.

#2 was why I asked about the front sight :wink:

I asked about the rails because I've heard the polymer rails can warp under heat, and I asked about the AFG because a lot of people are saying the carbine length rails aren't long enough to use it effectively.

I built that gun mainly for a range gun for my wife. I can't ever see it getting hot enough to melt or warp anything. She's one to take one shot then get the spotting scope and take a look, then take another shot. If it ever does become a problem I'll put something else on there. I do have a standard gas block front sight ordered, it won't match in color but at least it will be able to be zeroed and used.

Pics of my new S&W M&P AR-15 MOE (Dark Earth)...

If this is in the wrong spot, I apologize...

Just wanted to show some pics of my new Smith & Wesson M&P AR-15 MOE (Dark Earth)...

I've added the Elzetta Mount & Light w/Front Sling Attachment...
GripPod w/Single Rail (still can't decide if I want to add a laser to the rail or remove the GripPod & add the Lasermax grip)... Still Deciding...
Troy 2-Pt Sling & Rear Sling Attachment...

And, tomorrow I will receive my L3 EOTech 557.G23 FTS HWS w/3X Magnifier & Mount...

I just couldn't wait to post some pics, as I go in for a root canal tomorrow & won't be able to mount it on the rifle until this weekend...

Anyways, like i said, I apologize if this is in the wrong spot..., but I just wanted to post some pics...

I have also complimented this rifle w/a pair of S&W M&P .45's (full size & compact) - both in Dark Earth...

Also, just recently picked up a new S&W M&P 15-22 & a S&W 22A...

As soon as I get everything set up, I will have a family photo to post...

Thanks for looking...

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Thanks again for looking...
JW

I'm currently looking for an AR to follow me home. So, if anyone has one they think might attach to a new master, let me know!

320593172997.jpg

320667435781.jpg

Upper:

Bravo Company 16" mid-length gas system
Bravo Company Bolt Carrier Group
Bravo Company Gunfighter Charging Handle
Troy 13.8" MRF
Troy BUIS
VTAC light mount w. G2
Magpul AFG

Lower:

Smith and Wesson M&P Stripped Lower
Stag Lower Parts Kit
Stark SE-2 Grip
Bravo Company Receiver Extension Tube w. Carbine Buffer
Magpul CTR
Magpul BAD
Vickers 2 point sling

Waiting on funds for an Aimpoint.

Doublestar M4 1/9 .556/.223
My first AR so no real expensive add-ons until the addiction REALLY kicks in (=
Link Removed

OK I'll post mine here. It's stock with no mods, but it's a 1992 Colt Sporter lightweight 223 that has been test fired only!!

So maybe I'll do a few mods and post some pics, and so on... I've been bitten by the "black-rifle fly":biggrin:

Link Removed

Link Removed

Let the sickness begin...

Peace...

CMMG upper/lower, mid-length gas system that I bought this year

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Troy drop-in BattleRail

Link Removed

LaRue BUIS, EOTech 512 electronic sight

Link Removed

Phantom flash hider

Link Removed

Here is my first AR build.

* Doublestar lower w/ VLTOR emod stock
* Magpul ASAP ambi sling attachment & Magpul MS2 sling
* mid-length upper w/ chromed lined barrel
* Grip-pod vfg
* Primary Arms 3x magnifier & multi reticle red dot
* G2 Surefire weapon light w/ pressure pad

Link Removed

Link Removed

Last edited:
Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Link Removed

I need to take some new pictures with my black Magpul w/ window mags. Looks better than those grey ones.

i have a bushmaster patrolmans carbine with a 3x9x50 simmons scope mounted on the carry handle, i have the m-4a2 as this is what i carried while in the army. it has a pistol grip forearm with the touch pads for the tac. flashlight and laser and a harris swivel bipod. the site wont let me post here for some reason but if you go to my page you can see it there. all the best, oldvet53:pleasantry:

Spikes Tactical Striker. This my first

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Sorry for the crappy pics my camera is a cheapo.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back