USA Carry Picnic In Florida

lukem

Administrator
Staff member
S&WM&P40 is trying to organize a picnic up in NH. I was wanting to set one up this summer in Florida as well. Who here would be interested?

I'm thinking of maybe trying to have it at an outdoor range so we could cookout and also do some shooting. Can probably even have a giveaway/raffle.

Sounds great to me! It just depends on when and where. Close to the Panhandle would be good for out of state travelers.

Sounds great to me! It just depends on when and where. Close to the Panhandle would be good for out of state travelers.

Then I would have to drive farther! Just kidding. I'm definitely open to locations.

I'd be in. Tampa area is fine with me Luke! lol. The Hernando Sportsmens club is a nice outdoor range. Not familiar with any in the panhandle area.

Maybe Orlando would be better than the panhandle (in Florida, right?). Easy airport access, more central to the state, fun things to do other than the picknick, Cape Kennedy is close by.....

If you plan it around my vacation I will be there too. I can stay with KimberPB if he is not to mad that I am spending his Inheritance money :pleasantry:

If you plan it around my vacation I will be there too. I can stay with KimberPB if he is not to mad that I am spending his Inheritance money :pleasantry:

Wait a minute here... Didn't that other K~PB guy just get a bunch of new toys? :biggrin:

you can stay here for a small nightly fee! lol I need to get that Inheritance back some how!

just kidd'n

If in the Orlando area, I'm in, too. Just had a great rally, the Orlando Tea Party, yesterday at Lake Eola. Ya had to be there...

Are there any tenative dates for this little get together yet?
I am and will be stuck down here in South Georgia for awhile and (schedule permitting) would make the trip down.

Wyoming Antelope Club

Might want to think about this one, they have several ranges (outdoor) and lots of room to picnic and whatnot.

From here, your only 20-30 mins. from the beaches, close to Busch Gardens and only an 1.5 hours from Disney and all that mess.

Link Removed

Bozz

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back