USA Carry Picnic In Florida

Thet me see if I can work something out just south of Orlando ,Clermont

I am in Vero Beach! I would be glad to help you with the planning. PM me if you want some help and I will give you my Phone number...

Vero Beach here , I will be out of town ( Tn ) from the 27th of June till the 21 st. of July but other then that I will help with what I can .

Last edited:
I would have to fly to FL. but that's not completely out of the question..keep me posted on the details..

Florida get togeather

I am in jacksonville area and there are some good ranges over here. I would love to attend, but the holliday weekends are not real good for me. You know that old bad word w o r k
let me know where and when and i will try my best to be there tom y

Picknic update

CCW357 & I are working on setting up some kind of get together! The biggest problem seems to be finding a place that is in the middle of the state so everyone has a equal distance to go.
We will keep you all posted is we can pull it together. If anyone has any GOOD ideas, send them along.

Coming From Savannah, GA

Sounds great man im only 1 3/4 hours from Jacksonville and i know several people that would join where can i get the details??? And let me know how i can help

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back