New Member Welcome Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a new member, "hello" from Alabama!

My name is Rex I'm known as kritter as I use to fight like one when I was younger. I'm 60 and now use a shotgun to do my talking instead of my fists & feet. I live in Texas now, but was born in Montana, I consider myself a Rebel as I was always against authority figures so I got in lots of trouble in my younger days. I served in the Army for 5 years 8 months & 22 days

Hello to you all from Southeastern Wisconsin... My wife and I are long time hunters but new to the concealed carry world. Looking forward to learning a lot.

G'day from Down Under, as a longtime holster designer/maker (professionally since '68) for the majors including the original Bianchi company. I've been a gun industry member for 50 years. The objective of my posts on various carry forums is to increase knowledge and dispel urban myths about the science of holster manufacture. Although I'm a Yank, I live in Australia and build advanced concealment holsters under my Red Nichols Holsters trademark. A Google search for that trademark will tell more than anyone wanted to know about my holster cred :)

I've been a member for a while, but inactive. Just saying hello from Missouri again. I'm planning to be a little more active in the near future. I'm glad to see many of my old favorites still kickin!

Welcome to all you new folks! Happy Trails and may the good Lord take a liking to you

Sent from my XT1080 using USA Carry mobile app

Hello everyone! I am very glad to be a new member and I'm interested in gaining knowledge from everyone here. Thank you.

Welcome to the new members. I hope you enjoy your time here. Any questions, feel free to ask. I'll try and steer you clear around here, cuz there are way too many keyboard commandos on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back