New Member Welcome Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello group.

I'm from one of the states that just recently allowed concealed carry, Wisconsin. Looking forward to learning much here.

Hello from Illinois. Im a new member looking forward to seeing whats going on in my area. Im currently a firearms instructor at 2 local colleges..

Hi everyone! I'm new here from Connecticut!
I'm hacked and will often have problems Logging in.
I'm here now though, and I welcome anyone to stop by and say Hello!

Just found y'all and signed up today. My first post. Just ordered an XDs 4.0 45acp and a Stealthgear AIWB holster. I live in a rural area in central Virginia and I guess I need to properly fill out my profile.

Hi all! I live in Colorado, the former free state That had been overrun by hippies. I'm a duty disabled police officer and an NRA/CCW instructor.
This is a great forum and I'm honored to be part of it.

New. NRA, CHL Tx, Long guns, revolvers, simi-auto pistols and rifles, and reloading. Fav...S@W, Colt, Winchester, Remington, Ruger and Kimber. HOWDY All!
Robert. (Robertl)

Wildman is in the building..............................................................................

Hi all,
I've had my CCW permit now for about 6 months but have been waiting until I felt more comfortable before I started to carry. I just bought a S&W MP45 that I plan on using as my main carry weapon. I spent 28 years in the military and am very comfortable with a 45 which is why I went with this caliber. I am a disabled veteran who got wounded in Iraq in 2004. I was medically discharged from the Army in 2006 which ended my plans of staying for a while longer. So since I am new to all this I am VERY OPEN to all the help I can get. Looking for clues on how us larger guys carry, what works and what doesn't. Because of my injuries I can't workout like I should and have packed on a few extra pounds.
I plan on reading thru what other are using and am very interested in seeing what others use and why.
I still am able to get out in my Jeep and hit the trails up in the woods. That is one of my favorite things to do. I also have an Arctic Cat SXS for times my Jeep won't work. Love to go camping too and spend a week or two up in the woods. I have a 13 yr old daughter that I am a single parent to and am just starting to teach her about weapons and how to shoot. I got her a 10/22 for Christmas and then just put a Ruger .22 pistol on lay a way for her.

I also like to carry .45ACP. If I am or not, because I live in Connecticut I use an IWB, almost exclusively HiddenHybrid's. Great Holsters!

Hi you guys, I just want to say thanks allot for being here, I am willing to be here as well. Much love, and I am honored to keep in contact with you guys. Thanks again

Hello everyone. Protective grandpa here, aka Dan Spaulding. I live in Indiana and started to carry concealed after police informed my wife and I about threats on our lives. Unfortunately the threats have come from the father of my our daughter's youngest child. My motto is better safe than sorry. I have seen excellent information on this page and look forward to seeing much more. Thanks for allowing me to sign up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back