New Member Welcome Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a new guy to this thread, but not to concealed carry. I'm a ".45 guy," both semi-auto and revolver. 20-year Army retiree, working on post, so no-can-carry during the Monday-Friday period from 0700-1700. GRRRRR!! We've got to change that "no guns on federal reservations" law!! I re-load for everything I own except .22 rifle...so that's rifle, pistol and shotgun.

hi new from north of fort wayne indiana, kendallville area. im looking to get into hand guns i have a few long guns. im a member of other forums from atv, snowmobiles, cars and trucks.

Best thing I would advise before buying a gun is looking up proper hand gun grip by Shawn smith on you tube. Because you can't get a proper fit gun if you cant get a proper grip on the gun. You can't do that with all guns.It must fit your hands accurately.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using USA Carry mobile app

Hey all, my name is Josh. I'm from NW PA, a 15 minute drive to the OH border, and a 45 minute drive from NY. This site was recommended to me when i took my Utah permit class. I definitely like the site features, and it seems you have a pretty nice, established community here. Been looking for carry and EDC site to plant my feet in, and i think that might be here! I'm looking forward to conversing with all of you!

Liberty GunWorks

The first one got to big and was hanging up the database when I was trying to do some maintenance. I deleted it and started this new one. Post here for new welcomes. Please don't start new threads.

New to this site. Located in Brentwood, TN just off of I-65 South of Nashville.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back