New Member Welcome Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a newbie originally from California. Been an NRA instructor for a few years in Ohio, then moved back to California 2 years ago for family. Was fortunate to get a CCW in Merced Count initially, then moved to Fresno and had to wait 6 months before applying, Just went in for my finger printing and background check before permit is issued. Just waiting for it to be issued. Glad to join the forums and support 2nd amendment rights in California and across the nation.Glad to be a part of the forums. :)

I'm a newbie to this site and I am looking forward to getting valuable information. I've recently moved from Calif to Oregon and feel that I've got my 2nd amendment rights back. It only took one week to get my concel carry permit. One of the first things I did is buy some mags larger than 10 rounds. I can go in a buy a firearm and walk out with it in about 30 minutes - what a deal!!

Hi all I'm a newbie to the site and I'm from the great state of NJ. I'm looking forward to obtaining a lot of good information from the site an hope to have NJ one day have concealed permits in the great state of NJ.

What part of Indiana .. I was born there. . And just came back from visiting

Sent from my SCH-I545 using USA Carry mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back