New Member Welcome Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone! I'm a newbie.

New to CCW but, long time firearms enthusiast/hunter/marksmen trained by my crusty old Vietnam vet marine Dad when I was 10 (some fun stories there!) Have some questions I didn't get a chance to ask in class. Looking forward to being a member. Thanks!

I understand that there is a bill pending,to stop ccwp clases,any truth to this, I was in the military, but enjoyed the ccwp class, learned much about the laws..I think the classes should remain. .any thoughts. .???

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using USA Carry mobile app

I'm new here and relatively new to concealed carry. My carry of choice is a Boberg XR9-S in the black onxy finish with an IWB kydex holster from Flashbang. When I got it, it was primarily being marketed to the female market and called a "Betty" holster. Since then, they have repackaged the exact same holster are are now selling it under the original name for females and as the "Eliot Ness" for guys.

Hello from Orygun

I'm another SC newbie and I signed up for the CCW expiration reminder service. Hi, y'all ... I don't carry on-person, but prefer to use the excellent Maxpedition Fatboy man-purse instead. Much more comfortable and I can unzip the CC zipper and put my hand inside it, resting it on my weapon if I enter a hazardous area. IMHO, there is no on-person comfortable way to carry concealed, especially in summertime in the south. I will carry either the Bersa Thunder CC .380 popper or the XD SubCompact .40 with me ... but the FatBoy will accommodate a full sized 1911 with ease. Just my two cents worth.

Awsome avatar! My great grandad rode with the 8th Kentucky Calvary (U.S Volunteers) under Rosecrans and Sherman. We 're all Americans now! I honor your ancestor as well as my own.

New here from Texas. I own and operate a satellite TV retail store and computer repair shop in my home town...been doing it about 10 years. I was in law enforcement for about 11 years before I entered the ministry. I am an associate pastor of a small country church. My handgun of choice is the 1911. I have a CHL. Just saying "howdy!" :smile:

Hello, I am having trouble finishing my profile and joining a discussion in a group. I cant adjust my profile until I join and post in a group. I have joined 3 groups, but it will not let me post. What the heck is the deal?

What's up? New to the site and new to CCW. Been shooting weapons for about 15 years but just got my CCW. I like this site already with what I've read and all the knowledge I'll be able to get from the weapon veterans.

Hello USA Carry People,

My name is Guy and I am the creator of GOTAGLOCK.COM - Professional Concealed Carry Permit Training in Seattle-Tacoma Washington. Focusing primarily on the multi-state reciprocity CCW permits of Utah, Florida and Arizona, however, I also provide certification for Oregon, Idaho, other state permits, NRA and CCW defensive firearms training all over The Pacific Northwest. USA CARRY is an outstanding resource and if I may ever be of assistance to you or this forum, please do not hesitate to reach out.
Be safe!

Newbie here, a proud member of the security industry and longtime 2A supporter. I am honored to be amongst such men and women.

New guy here. First, I'd like to say hello to all the covert folks of the NSA. I'm clocking in from Mid- Michigan. Here to learn a little and share a little. Looks like a great site.

Just wanted to say hello to all members & welcome aboard to all the newbies! This is a GR8 site to learn from & gain some quality information & facts, as well as meet lifelong friends! I'm not just a believer in the 2A, I believe in the Constitution & ALL of our God given rights...but especially the 2nd Amendment! For w/o the 2A...We as a people will not be able to protect any!
Yours in FREEDOM...

Hello, I am from Missouri. I received my CCW a couple of weeks ago and am looking for a place with up to date information about how my permit works in other states. Talk to all of you soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back