New Member Welcome Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all!

Noobie from the greater Raleigh, NC area. Thankful to find this forum and look forward to gleaning from your collected wisdom.

Hi! Newbie here and I was wondering if someone can explain to me how to start a new post, if possible. I tried looking for an existing thread but couldn't find one. Thanks!

hi group newbie{rookie**from new york.a question if the constitituion/2nd amendment/bill of rights is for we the people,then how is it that a legal taxpaying american citizen from lets say new york california,aren,t allowed to purchase a firearm without going thru a lot of red tape like license bureau other fees a pre authorization form etc.if we the people our the real government,then how our these states allowed to continue this.and more important what can a legal taxpaying american citizen do about it.and yes i,v been a nra life member for many yrs.do you see all states coming together so we can carry any where in the usa.i have a premise/residence license for many yrs.and there license fees our getting out of hand.and yes i have been calling mr politicans for yrs telling them what i,m telling you.thye include charles schummer kristen gillbrand grace meng.but you know how far those calls go ha ha.and lastly is there a web site beside you guys,that also has that type of information of law suits against ny or california for what i see as disregard of the constitituion.thank you and i think this is a great site for ccw and pertinet information

A newbie from Florida here Just received my carry permit. Hope to become a lot smarter than I am now. As wingman says ,I like to read more than talk,get into less trouble that way LOL'

Thanks for including me.

New firearms instructor in Alabama. I offer the Utah permit class for anyone in the Tuscaloosa area. See Link Removed

Greetings from the Great State of Idaho!

I have been licensed to CC for a bit over 3 years (a relative newbie) both in ID and previously Cali.

Looking forward to interacting w the fine folks hereabouts, and (always) to learn more.

Hey

I just wanted to say Hello to everyone and, since this is my first post ANYWHERE, I'm looking forward to some int'restin' banter.

Just joined. My husband and I are previous LEOs. We have been fulltime RVers for almost 6 years so we spend time in various states living and seeing how others live, work and play.

Hello, all!

I'm looking forward to some conversation with those committed enough to join USA Carry. I don't know how much I'll be able to contribute but will certainly be able to learn a lot from all of you, I certain. No, on to do some exploring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back