New Member Welcome Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys, New here... Just have a massive appreciation for guns and ammo. Semper Fi

Hey everyone. New guy from VA. Been CCW permit holder for a few years now but looking to extend my knowledge of firearms safety and general knowledge. Looking forward to learning as much as I can from you all.

Hello,
Dgeorge from Northern Virginia here. I think its time for me to join other like minded people to exchange ideas and give and get support for constitutional rights.

This is my required first post. I've been shooting for over 46 years. I am a government certified Small Arms Weapons Instructor, a Nevada and Utah certified CCW instructor, as well as an NRA instructor.

I have a question, do some of you carry on the same side as your phone is, how's that working for you,is it to crowed or uncomfortable ?? Or is it up to the individual.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using USA Carry mobile app

Same side carry

I have a question, do some of you carry on the same side as your phone is, how's that working for you,is it to crowed or uncomfortable ?? Or is it up to the individual.

I am right handed but carry my pistol on my left hip (butt forward) as the hazard that most concerns me is car jacking. It is difficult
to draw my pistol in a hurry from my right side when wearing the seat belt. In my own situation cross draw when driving an automobile is by far the only way to go.

R. Peckham
Washington, DC

Hello,

I'm a newbie here. I have had my conceal carry licence for about 5 years so still relatively new U.S. Army veteran, I live in Montreal Quebec so not a lot of gun rights here. But hopefully making it back to the states mid 2016.

I assume that your carry license is not from Quebec, that it is from a state within the US. Hope to have you back in the real world soon and thank you for your service.

Thanks for the info, I was thinking of how this would work for me also, the seat belt is covering it. But what about the phone ??

Thanks for the info, I was thinking of how this would work for me also, the seat belt is covering it. But what about the phone ??

Unless you have one of those ridiculously big phones, you can carry your phone in a closable shirt pocket. Another option is to carry your phone in a pant pocket on the opposite side of the gun, so that you are not reaching for your gun when you reach for your phone. It ain't rocket surgery.

As for your gun's carry position, search this forum. This has been discussed many times. There are different options, each of them has different advantages and disadvantages.

Hi All,

I'm glad to have found this website. My business partner Richard and I started our gun store in the area of Fort Worth Texas back in 2012. We have moved to a bigger facility to serve the community in a greater capacity. Glad to be along with Y'all (that was for you wingman883) :)

Russell Jones

Hi all! I'm a licensed attorney in Indiana and holder of lifetime carry permit. I also specialize in NFA gun trusts, so contact me if I can help you out!
Ted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back