An off the wall scenario

IheartTedNugent

I have noticed other scenario's being laid out on the site, so I thought I would throw my own in the mix.

You are at the mall with your significant other (wife, GF) when a seemingly "homosexual" man/woman comes up to you and grabs your package.

You are CCW.

What do you do?

That would legally be considered a "sexual" assault. But IF I'm carrying I would "most likely" tell him I'm calling the cops; then do it while he's still looking at me.

IF he didn't like that and chose to escalate things, well?
If not, I would give the cops/security a desciption and keep tabs on their whereabouts until authorities arrive.

I have noticed other scenario's being laid out on the site, so I thought I would throw my own in the mix.

You are at the mall with your significant other (wife, GF) when a seemingly "homosexual" man/woman comes up to you and grabs your package.

You are CCW.

What do you do?

Call the cops and file sexual assault charges. Do not retaliate because he'll press *hate crime* assault charges. Swallow your pride. This is not a bodily-harm situation. Yeah, he's asking for it, but it's not worth going to jail yourself.

Gag Reflex

This is the only correct answer i see so far. lol:man_in_love:

I would probably Puke on the guy. He'll think twice about a package check after that. The whole thing is one of those things that pretty much turns my stomach.

BTW there is no law against projectile vomiting on an individual you just better have the windage right:biggrin:

I'd grab HIS package, twist violently, and then hand it to him and tell him the ER could probably do a good job of fixing it if he hurries.

Call the cops and file sexual assault charges. Do not retaliate because he'll press *hate crime* assault charges. Swallow your pride. This is not a bodily-harm situation. Yeah, he's asking for it, but it's not worth going to jail yourself.

I am not sure how they could file a hate crime charge against you. Once he commits sexual assault you have the right to defend yourself. Of coursed under the Obamanation who knows.

Personally, I would beat his/her ass (course, he/she might like that...). And he/she could go cry to whomever he/she wanted to.

Related: Some pervert tried to pick up my cousin's son (10 yrs. old) in an arcade a few years ago, while my cousin was across the room! Short story: My cousin bloodied the guy badly, cops came, told my cousin to take off.

It all depends on what's in the package he grabs. If it's the new sexy underwear I just purchased from VS for the wife/GF, I'd probably just let him have it and not put up a fight. He'll probably enjoy it more than the wife/GF.

gf

It all depends on what's in the package he grabs. If it's the new sexy underwear I just purchased from VS for the wife/GF, I'd probably just let him have it and not put up a fight. He'll probably enjoy it more than the wife/G.

gf
i belive he was refering to your package(d***)

You are CCW.

What do you do?
You're kidding, right?

Gecko 45's revenge (satire)

Is the transgressor a "hardened criminal"? Either way he/she or she/he is going to be wishing they had stayed home when I turn them over to Gecko 45 Link Removed and his goon squad. I mean think about it, this is at a mall you might as well go total Mall Ninja on them Paul Blart style...

So my official response is jeez this guy was just walking along when he fell into the fountain repeatedly...I kept trying to help him up but he just kept going under...Check the video footage...I mean i know it looks like drowning but really I'm trying to help him...

Version two will look something like this...grab his shirt collar area and pull him close...keep screaming like a banshee "get the F$%^ off me get away" and "help I'm afraid for my life"...all the while backing up and beating the stupid off his skull area with my free hand...When it goes to court the witnesses will say "he kept shouting I'm afraid etc". while backing up and trying to get away but the guy just kept coming meanwhile he was doing every thing he could to defend himself from an oncoming attacker...

either way it is going to hurt a lot and it ain't gonna be easy on the pocket book but sexual assault is bad juju and must be dealt with accordingly.

seriously neither of the above will work and require entirely too much energy...Never pick a fight with an old man...............

I would see too it that the clown in question got just as many opportunities to be a free spirit in the prison system.....ahhh.....good times....hell I might even take a carton of smokes to the biggest guy on his cell block to ensure that he/she makes the most of the prison life experience...might not straighten out but might just break em of the habit!!!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back