What Do You Carry?

I carry my S&W Sigma .40VE Everyday.
with custom fit tactical green laser

I carry a XDm .40 in the manufacture's holster, I really need a shoulder harness but Im waiting to see if I want leather or tactical.

I carry an xd40 service model in a crossbreed supertuck. I also have a Beretta 92FS on my permit but prefer to carry the xd

I carry an xd40 service model in a crossbreed supertuck. I also have a Beretta 92FS on my permit but prefer to carry the xd

Do you have a picture of your car on your drivers license too? LOL!
Just kidding with you.

Thank goodness we don't have to do that in S.C.

Do you have a picture of your car on your drivers license too? LOL!
Just kidding with you.

Thank goodness we don't have to do that in S.C.

:laugh:
No problem. So I guess you don't need a permit to carry in S.C.? Lucky you

How long should it take to receive CWP in SC ?

How long after I completed my required training and my instructor sends in all of the required paperwork should it take to receive my CW Permit?

Just switched from an XD 40 to a Kimber Ultra Carry II. For both I use Kholster and the Kimber has spoiled me rotten... :man_in_love:

:laugh:
No problem. So I guess you don't need a permit to carry in S.C.? Lucky you

Well, we need a permit to carry, but we don't have a picture of the gun we carry, or the name of the gun we carry printed on the license. Many of us own multiple guns, and don't carry the same one daily. Some carry one for the daily commute to work, then another after hours, and the after hours piece would be determined by where they are going, be it formal or less formal occasions.

Also, some here own so many handguns, the license wouldn't hold all the model numbers or pictures. LOL!

Well, we need a permit to carry, but we don't have a picture of the gun we carry, or the name of the gun we carry printed on the license. Many of us own multiple guns, and don't carry the same one daily. Some carry one for the daily commute to work, then another after hours, and the after hours piece would be determined by where they are going, be it formal or less formal occasions.

Also, some here own so many handguns, the license wouldn't hold all the model numbers or pictures. LOL!

Unfortunately there are some states all of that require all that to get your license, :cray: stupid real stupid, they need to kick those bozo's out of office next cycle.:angry:

Am now, that the weather is hot, carrying a Taurus TCP in .380 ACP. It shoots great, but a little rough with hot loads. I am happy with it!:biggrin:

We don't have pics of the gun but we have the model and serial number. Each semi has to be listed on your permit in NV, along with the caliber. You have to qualify with each one too, although Stevie Wonder could have made it through qualification, it is easy. For revolvers, you just qualify with any one and the permit says "revolvers authorized" and you can carry any revolver.

My Utah permit does not have any gun listed on it though.

Now I see why you laughed so much, I guess it sounded like I had a pic of each gun on my permit.
I agree that would be either hilarious or sad, don't know which. :laugh:

We don't have pics of the gun but we have the model and serial number. Each semi has to be listed on your permit in NV, along with the caliber. You have to qualify with each one too, although Stevie Wonder could have made it through qualification, it is easy. For revolvers, you just qualify with any one and the permit says "revolvers authorized" and you can carry any revolver.

My Utah permit does not have any gun listed on it though.

Now I see why you laughed so much, I guess it sounded like I had a pic of each gun on my permit.
I agree that would be either hilarious or sad, don't know which. :laugh:

My state doesn't feel the need to know what you carry. My main carry gun is a SIG P229 .357, often with a Kahr PM9 as bug. If going somewhere where I cannot legally carry, I prefer to leave something less expensive in the vehicle, usually in 9x18. Last jury duty call my Bulgarian Makarav sat in the car all day patiently waiting for me.

Am now, that the weather is hot, carrying a Taurus TCP in .380 ACP. It shoots great, but a little rough with hot loads. I am happy with it!:biggrin:

I carry the same gun a lot. What makes it nice for me is that little carrying case. It look like a camera case, and I wear it right on my belt, without need of any other cover. It's concealed in that "camera case".

I hate concealed carry. I don't want to have to "dress around" a weapon. I want to wear what I want to wear, whenever I want, and wherever I go. The gun is made to be carried in a holster on a belt, around your waist..OUTSIDE of your pants and shirt. The only time it would get concealed is in winter when you are wearing an outside coat! LOL!

Handgonnetoter - did you compare the PT-738 with the Ruger LCP, Kel-Tec P-3AT and/or Diamondback DB380. I'm thinking about another CC but smaller than my PT-709, ie: pocket carry?

The CHP in VA is really too simple. It is the size of a business card and printed again like a business card. No picture and no weapon information. By the way, it is Not laminated, so if you want to take care of it so it lasts 5 years, it is best to laminate it yourself, which I did. I remember when I was in Las Vegas and I received my CHP there, it had the weapon you carry ID'd on the card. Also when you attended the class, you had to qualify with that same weapon. :pleasantry:

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back