What Do You Carry?

Very Nice

Those are some of the nicest looking pistols and holsters I have seen in quite a while.

Ray,

Somewhere in the AZ desert

What do I carry is the question. I carry first and foremost situational awareness and a fervent desire to never put myself in amy situation that even the thought of my firearm is a concern. I will run from trouble like a scared rabbit and--it has served me well for 68 years, most of which was spent living in NYC--hardly your garden of eden and koombahyah. I carry a predetermined plan of action that does not include any confrontation greater than about 5 yds, includes point shooting as a preferred methodology, and the idea that "imminent danger to my well-being" that cannot be avoided any other way is the only reason for the use of my firearm. I appreciate Dirty Harry and the statement that "man must know his limitations" and all of the above are mine. I carry a firearm that will fire everytime--it is called a revolver.

Hey Ozarker, I also carry a P-64. I used to have a PPK/S, but sold it. I kept all the holster types and they seem to work well with the Radom. I don't really like the DA pull, but I guess it would keep me from accidentally pulling the trigger in the heat of the moment. SA is really smooth though. I would like to order some new grips for it from Marschall Grips, but have not got the money right now. I have a P9R on layaway, with my gun dealer, and have been putting the spare cash into getting it out. Anyway, enjoy that P-64!:biggrin:

I think the SIG 250 is one of the neatest handguns on the market. I've read tons about them, but never shot one. You are a lucky individual.

I carry a Smith and Wesson M&P .40 personally, one of the best guns made so far. Im not too fond of the Glock, fired one a few times, wasnt too impressed. Not much into the look of it either. I personally put several hunderand rounds [probably close to a 1000] and I havent had an issue with stove piping or and sort of jamming. Its comfortable, and comes with different sized grips. Its kind of expensive, but worth the cash.:pleasantry:

Well being that my Taurus has 1 hour 45 minutes left on Gunbroker.com and the fact that I'm sending my new Glock 23 back to Glock tomorrow, I'll be carrying my Beretta .32 again. Also, I still always have my Beretta 90-two in my Camelbak Concealed Carry Backpack with me. It is my "laptop" bag.
An SA XD .45 Service model. Carried in a Bladetech "nano" IWB holster. Spare 13rd. mag carried on belt in a soft nylon holster. Pocketknife,and small 120 lumen light rounds out daily carry gear. Keys,lighter and wallet round it out. Very light,and don't feel "overloaded". I wear button down shirt untucked,concealment not a problem.

Started At Nevada Carry:

My CCW's are the Citadel Compact .45 - 7 round and the Glock 19 - 15 round, 9mm. It depends where I am going and what type of activity I will be doing (biking, hiking, camping or areas of where the heavies are at). Heavies = Known bad guy areas.

Just added a Hi-Power in 9mm to my carry selection. Most of the time it is either a PPK/S or a P-64 Radom in 9 x 18. Looking forward to the Hi-Power carry!:yu:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back