What Do You Carry?

As of now, Im down to 1 carry gun...Kimber ultra cdp II in a Kramer IWB 3 holster with a galco horizontal mag carrier all riding on a belt from The Belt Man.

Most of the time my wife says I dress like a rodeo clown. I tell her I spend too much time deciding what gun I should carry today! Got to keep priorities straight! Been carrying the Hi-Power around for a while now and I have decided to go smaller until the weather cools down again. :fie: It is a lot of gun to hide under a open bottom shirt.

Kimber Full size

I carry My Kimber Custom Stainless II, in a Milt Sparks Versa Max II at 0300, 2 mags weakside, on a Tucker 1 1/2" belt, and my Emerson CQC-7 Wave clipped to my pocket.
I really dont see the sense in carrying a smaller Pistol in the summer, it cant get much hotter or more humid than the Texas gulf coast, a pair of shorts and a loose T shirt I'm good to go, and not compromising on a less effective pistol.

I carry a Sig Sauer P250 Subcompact (I love this handgun) in .40S&W. I use either a Blackhawk #08 nylon hip holster or my Fobus Evolution Roto Paddle. I also carry the Sig Sauer dual mag pouch (same material as the Fobus). There are not a lot of holsters out for this handgun yet, but I am trying to find a leather Small of the Back holster. Once found that will be a nice summer carry. I am also looking for a Serpa Holster Level 2 or 3, again there are none out there yet.

Gunny

I carry A Glock 27, usually in a Cross Breed Supertuck at my 8:30, somtimes in a Bianchi #5 at my 1:00. If I'm in formal ware (rarely) I carry my S&W 638 in a pocket holster.

Currintly a G-36 in a serpa paddle, Taurus 709 in a uncle mikes in back, and a T-738 on ankle, don't bother with extra mags

Mauser HSc (German semi-auto)(.32ACP) is my main carry. I also have a Colt Detective (wheel gun) that I mostly open carry. Today I added a S&W 38 Special (wheel gun five shot). Went to the range and shot all three today. After an hour I could only center hit 4 out of 5 on the S&W so I need practice with it. The Mauser is my sweetest shoot, but the .32ACP is hard to come by right now and I don't practice with it as much as I should.

I changed my carry piece. I now carry a Taurus PT-111 in 9 x 19.:man_in_love:

what i carry

i have a Taurus millennium 111 but it is hard to conceal in summer. i purchased a Taurus TPC in .380. small enough to hide but powerful enough at close range.

i have a Taurus millennium 111 but it is hard to conceal in summer. i purchased a Taurus TPC in .380. small enough to hide but powerful enough at close range.

I've got one of those too, TCP I mean. It better be for close range, cause I can't hit anything with it past 5 feet. ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, it is a neat little gun though. Most of the time I just carry it in that case that it came in. I put it on my belt and carry it in the open like a camera case. Nobody yet has looked at me funny. It conceals the gun without the hassle and discomfort of IWB carry.

My CCW

I carry a Taurus 650 .357 Mag revolver with Crimson Trace Laser Grips in a SmartCarry Holster. I carry 2 Safariland Speedloaders, along with extra Tuff QuickStrips. I use Hornady .357 Mag 125 gr. Critical Defense ammo. I guess I am just a “Wheel Gun” kind of guy. I am comfortable, confident, and competent with my revolver.

Everything I carry daily.

Either Taurus PT145 Mil. Pro. or CZ P-07 Duty
DeSantis Tuck This II
CRKT M16-03Z
110 Lumen Light
HTC Evo

It's a Kimber Ultra C2 and a Sig p238 for me. Both are good shooters and very accurate, I also carry two spare mag for each. 40 or so rounds of .380 and .45, yeah I'm good to go.
MiniGunTotenFreak.gif

I carry a Glock 19 and while it isn't necessarily conducive to carrying in the Summer, it sure does conceal well under layers of clothing in the cold winter months of Western New York!

A Glock 19 here. Fits like a glove in my IWB Crossbreed SuperTuck. Just a loose fitting shirt (Hawaiian) and you don't see it. :pleasantry:

Sincerely,
Stan

A Glock 19 here. Fits like a glove in my IWB Crossbreed SuperTuck. Just a loose fitting shirt (Hawaiian) and you don't see it. :pleasantry:

Sincerely,
Stan

You are right Stan...when I lived in Florida, a Hawaiian shirt would work fine. However, considering the AO I am in now, a Hawaiian shirt would seem so out of place that I would either be A) pegged as a tourist waiting to get robbed or B) someone wearing a Hawaiian shirt to cover up a concealed weapon LOL!

You are right Stan...when I lived in Florida, a Hawaiian shirt would work fine. However, considering the AO I am in now, a Hawaiian shirt would seem so out of place that I would either be A) pegged as a tourist waiting to get robbed or B) someone wearing a Hawaiian shirt to cover up a concealed weapon LOL!

I have effectively concealed my Glock 37 in my IWB Kholster in business casual, and jeans with my shirt tucked in. However, I typically carry my Glock 27 in a Galco "ankle glove" for work. I work in an office environment and this rig conceals very well under slacks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back