What Do You Carry?

I carry a Keltec P3AT, small and extremely easy to conceal.

My state doesn't feel the need to know what you carry. My main carry gun is a SIG P229 .357, often with a Kahr PM9 as bug. If going somewhere where I cannot legally carry, I prefer to leave something less expensive in the vehicle, usually in 9x18. Last jury duty call my Bulgarian Makarav sat in the car all day patiently waiting for me.

Unfortunately, in Clark County, where Vegas and Henderson are, we have a sheriff who is neither pro 2nd amendment or pro carry. While no law forbids open carry, lvmetro cops have a rather lenthy history of harassing people who open carry legally. Also, Sheriff Doug Gillespie is on record as stating that the clark county registration process (the blue card) is a great tool for rounding up our guns in the event of some type of disaster, like happened in new orleans. Shameful. Even worse, looks like he is going to get re-elected.

Unfortunately, in Clark County, where Vegas and Henderson are, we have a sheriff who is neither pro 2nd amendment or pro carry. While no law forbids open carry, lvmetro cops have a rather lenthy history of harassing people who open carry legally. Also, Sheriff Doug Gillespie is on record as stating that the clark county registration process (the blue card) is a great tool for rounding up our guns in the event of some type of disaster, like happened in new orleans. Shameful. Even worse, looks like he is going to get re-elected.

In the event of a disaster, that's when you need the gun more than ever! Look at the looting done in New Orleans. And some of it was done by POLICE!!! It was caught by a reporter on National News. And you think I'm turning my weapon over to a COP? NO WAY!!

In the event of a disaster, that's when you need the gun more than ever! Look at the looting done in New Orleans. And some of it was done by POLICE!!! It was caught by a reporter on National News. And you think I'm turning my weapon over to a COP? NO WAY!!

Katrina led to the realization that "NOPD" stands for "Not Our Problem Dude"

Barrett Model 99 :laugh:

I like my Glock 26. Actually carried it as a pocket gun haha. Now that I have a Skyops holster I am going to carry it IWB. I also have a Sig 238 that I LOVE! But I want to get 500 or so rounds through it before I carry that. Had two jams first time out with it in 150 rounds so it has to earn my confidence haha.

conc carry

The TAURUS PT738 makes a good mate for the TAURUS PRO 111, fits nicely in pants pocket.:pleasantry:

I carry either a Taurus PT908(old timer) or a PT111MPRO(12rd).My only problem,is holsters-their are very few holster manufacturers who make dedicated holsters for Taurus auto pistols.My best holster is a Bianchi -Ranger,model4584 EVADER-size13, with an auto retention feature and made of ballistic weave which I like-Leather holsters eventually sqeak.I also have a Bianchi model100 Professional-IWB.The IWB was made for the 709 but the EVADER was made for Glock 17/22,19/23, & others. It must be a Conspiracy against TAURUS....any thoughts?

I carry a Glock 26. I have shot XDs, S&W, Colts, and Berretta. The one I like the most was the Glock. It felt better in my hands than the others. I got the 26 because I get free ammo thru my job.

Lately, I have been carrying a larger revolver, a S&W Model 19 .357 Combat Magnum, 4-inch barrel with Crimson Trace Laser Grips. The holster I use is the OWB "Wheelgunner" by Galco. Great craftsmanship, rides high, easily concealed, and very comfortable, even while riding the Harley.

God forbid if things ever got to that point, with LEOs comeing after guns, they had better bring some bigger than I got, and shoot when I'm not looking, cause thats about the only way they will get our guns, and presently I carry a G-27 or 36 in a paddle, and a PT-738 bug

I carry either my RIA Compact Tactical or SA Loaded Champion in a Crossbreed Supertuck (or N82Tactical, if I need to remove the gun and holster multiple times during the day).

viclis

What Do I Carry?

Been carring this as a back up for a litttle while....Very easy to carry and no one has required a blast so far!!Very authoritative looking when looking down the business end of it!!:no:

b1-5.jpg

b5-3.jpg

I have not looked into flares yet but it should not be too hard to find.Im carring a shot shell right now that has 12 brass bbs and 3 brass discs as they call them.....VERY NASTY!!!:laugh:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back