What Do You Carry?

Sounds like a variation of the 12ga. Pitbull load, a round musket ball and 6 pellets of buckshot. The pitbull load was one of the last firearms advances given to us by the British. :cray: It's ashame to see those English chaps lose their gun rights and basically abandon being a civilized nation. :cray:

Always hate to hear about people losing the right to bear arms!:mad: BTW,,,Heres the link to the shells Im carring right now.

http://www.winchester.com/Products/New-Products/Pages/pdx1-410.aspx

I carry a Kimber Ultra TLE II LG with an extra mag, both OWB. Usually have an LCP pretty close as well. I kind of adhere to Ayoob's 10 Commandments of Concealed Carry, particularly the part that says carry enough gun, enough ammo and a back-up.

I carry a Kimber Ultra TLE II LG with an extra mag, both OWB. Usually have an LCP pretty close as well. I kind of adhere to Ayoob's 10 Commandments of Concealed Carry, particularly the part that says carry enough gun, enough ammo and a back-up.

Sounds like you plan to miss a lot. :biggrin:

Switching from my G19 for a while and going to my Kel Tec P-11. Was carrying my G-19 at church today and can always tell if the bigger gun needs a rest because my sciatic starts to let me know! :sarcastic:

Depending on what I'm wearing -

Ruger LCP loaded with Powerballs in a DeSantis Gunhide pocket holster

HK P2000SK 9mm with Poweballs or Hornady Critical Defense in a Blackhawk retention holster.

My EDC is a SIG P229 SCT in .40 caliber. In a Galco Jackass Shoulder Rig. My BUG is a SIG P229 Elite Dark with SCT mags in a Galco SC2 IWB holster (as soon as it arrives). I use Hornady Critical Defense ammo in both at max load out. Both SIG's are equipped with tritium night sights as well. Additionally, I carry a push dagger on the belt, an ASP baton, brass knuckles, and a kukri in my car, just in case! :)

what i carry

Started At Nevada Carry:

I carry a glock 23 in a cross breed super tuck holster with 2 13 romd mags with crimson trace laser grips . I also carry a ruger lcp .380 in my pocket with a kel tek belt clip. Thinking bout getting a glock 27 to carry also

I prefer the performance of a Bushmaster with a 20 round magazine. Unfortunately it dosn't fit into my pocket as well as my Ruger LCP, and I don't get nearly as many nasty looks when I'm carrying the LCP.
The best gun for carry, is the one you'll carry because it dosn't impede your lifestyle, can be carried discretely, and makes enough noise to scare the bejesus out of some one when it goes off. I own a .22 Mag derringer, but I hesitate to carry it, because I'm afraid if I ever had to use it I'd shhot my thumb off. In order to hit anyone with it I'd have to be holding them with my left hand while shooting with my right. The LCP allows me to hit a 6" target everytime at 10 ft.

Glock 27 in a Crossbreed Supertuck or Galco Skyops, or if I can only carry in pocket a Kahr P380 in Nemesis Pocket Holster

Well since I live in the Kingdom of New Jersey, and can't carry in state, I can't seem to justify why my familys life should be protected. When I am out of state I carry a XD 45 or a Beretta 96 and a Beretta 3032 as a bug. In summer I carry a Beretta Mini Cougar 8000 and the 3032

I like my winter weapon to be my M&P 9c or the rock island 45 1911. Sometimes the cheetah or Taurus pt738 or the new diamond back. Just depends on the day and what seems right and fits the daily activities. :) I switch out just to keep them all circulated. I like them all but the 45s are my favorite! I used to carry the 32 but feel it is in adequate, more like a stinging bee rather than a ticked off rhino on full charge. Always have a back up for the unexpected jam! I know some do not care for the Beretta 92 but I like it and sometimes even have that on my side. I always have no less than 2 spare mags for any weapons I have with me loaded full! Usually speer or hydrashock. I have done a lot of ballistics and that's how I decide what ammo to have loaded up.

I carry a Springfield Armory XD-45, Brushed stainless over black polymer in a Blackhawk Serpa paddle holster. It is stoked with 180 gr JHP ammo. I carry one spare magazine, which gives a total of 27 rounds. I hope soon to purchase an XDM-40 with the 3 1/8 inch barrel. I noticed while watching Steven Seagal, Lawman, that Deputy Seagal uses the Blackhawk Serpa holster also. He was preparing to go on duty, and worked the holster several times to test function.

I shoot in league and hit a baseball size on rapid fire at 25 ft with any I own including the 45s.
My usual score is in the 290s out of 300. When we do bullseye at 50 ft its about a softball size group. At that distance with just iron sights its hard to even see where you hit untill the paper starts to open up all in the center.
I prefer the performance of a Bushmaster with a 20 round magazine. Unfortunately it dosn't fit into my pocket as well as my Ruger LCP, and I don't get nearly as many nasty looks when I'm carrying the LCP.
The best gun for carry, is the one you'll carry because it dosn't impede your lifestyle, can be carried discretely, and makes enough noise to scare the bejesus out of some one when it goes off. I own a .22 Mag derringer, but I hesitate to carry it, because I'm afraid if I ever had to use it I'd shhot my thumb off. In order to hit anyone with it I'd have to be holding them with my left hand while shooting with my right. The LCP allows me to hit a 6" target everytime at 10 ft.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back