Yet another reason why some should NOT own a gun

!

I pray that somebody here or one of the 1000+ guests we have here on this site recognize this, this, kid and turns him into the LEs or turns him inside out.
I am really glad that none of my daughters brought something like that home. :na:

Den, we'z couldz intro-doose demz to my FOTEE, bitches!

FOTEE beez bigguh dan dems nine millees, HO!

This is 1 reason why HONEST gun owners are being targeted, 1 idiot ruins things your rights! :nono:

Den, we'z couldz intro-doose demz to my FOTEE, bitches!

FOTEE beez bigguh dan dems nine millees, HO!

Translation:

"Den, we'z couldz intro-doose demz to my FOTEE, bitches!" = "Then, we could have introduced them to my .40 cal people!"

"FOTEE beez bigguh dan dems nine millees, HO!" = "A .40 cal is bigger than those 9mms' fool!"

Disclaimer:

I do not profess to be an expert in "ebonics" or any other language. The preceeding translation was my best effort based on my years of enrollment in the "School of Hard Knocks". BTW, I did stay at a "Holiday Inn Express" last night. :wink:

gf

WOW! :fie: As a mother of a 14 year old who knows guns safety, if he EVER did this crap to me I would open a can of "whoop ass" on him so quick he wouldn't know which way was up when I was done with him! And does that boys parents NOT lock up their weapons or explain safety to him? Oh thats right, at that age they don't think and their brain has left their body.

ass whoopins needed

...all around :mad:. The kid needs to get slapped in the head for acting like an idiot and need to be taught about gun safety.

Momma needs to remind Dad to LOCK UP THE GUN WITH A TEENAGE BOY IN THE HOUSE! And give up some dough for a nice gunsafe :yes2:.

Man what in the hell is wrong with young people today? I sound like my dad but for crying out loud these kids think its all a game!! What will actually happen is Mr. tough guy there will flash his "heeter" to some one who knows what they are doing, they will do the right thing and protect themselves and put that stupid kid down!! Get back on the short bus kid and get back to school...please.

This guy will either end up dead or killing someone!!! He clearly has deep mental issues and I bet he did not get his gun legally!!

I don't know about Junior's "heater," but my "heater" breaches when my "clip" is empty. So he either didn't seat his "clip" properly, or his "heater" locks when empty. In either case, he should probably become more familiar with his "heater" if he's going to act all badass with it in front of potentially millions of people, because someone with more than five minutes' experience with firearms is just going to roll their eyes at him, or possibly shoot him when he starts waving his "millie" around.

He commented under his video that the police confiscated his gun lol lol he's planning to save up for a new one I guess....sigh I find the part where he goes huh huh huh to be the funniest

Man that's a nice high point(NOT!!). People get a budget firearm and think they are now a real "OG".

Darn. I was waiting for him to shoot himself in the hand or something like that. looks young enough to be just as stupid as he sounds!

Simply a poster child for birth control. He'll be dead before he is 30, either killed by another wanna be bad ass, a licensed self defender like us, or the cops. You can't fix stupid, but it can be eliminated from the gene pool.

Funny stuff, thank you. I just hope this kid does not have any nearby neighbors for obvious reasons.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
playmatka
Back