Whats your opinion on the florida shooting?

I have hesitated to comment on this because, in reality, the detailed facts are not available to us; there is only TV's Dog & Pony shows that are meaningless. The true story will probably not be known for a long time if at all, and may never be known even after all investigations are complete, and the judicial processes run their course.

But I will say this: strap on a gun and go looking for trouble, and you are very likely to find it.

As to the ME vs. funeral director, oops, my bad. Beyond that though, I honestly can't believe that this funeral director's conjecture about the absence of bruises on Trayvon's hands can completely discredit the eye-witness account in y'all's minds. I mean, there's nothing in the record that suggests that the witness "John" is connected to Zimmerman. What's his motivation to lie? The motivation on the FD's part is evident by the rhetoric that he spews! By accepting his conjecture and attached rhetoric, you're signing onto Sharpton's, Farrakhan's and Obama's spewage lock, stock and barrel! How is that even possible on a gun forum populated almost entirely by gun owners and gun carriers? To quote Winston Churchill, "It is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma."

Welcome to Wonder Land. We are chasing each other down and through a veritable labyrinth of rabbit holes. It's the first time in history that I'm proud to be acting like a female - Alice kept asking questions and demanding answers as she tried to figure out what was reality and what was Wonder Land illusions. Y'all are clinging to your illusions as consistently as the Cheshire Cat kept smiling. It's baffling. Truly baffling.

Blues

by my asking what i did, i was signifying that TMs "wounds" are possibly being covered up by the FD. with the video showing the injuries to GZ, TM would have sustained some as well. with the FD saying there were none on TM, that's showing that someone is not telling the truth. i never said the FDs conjecture is discrediting the witnesses statements.

and my service in the guard is to the country and state...not patrolling neighborhoods looking for suspicious persons.

and i am also active in my NW, but you will not see me outside of my vehicle unless someone was actually being hurt.

Here is another picture the lib-tards would never show of Zimmerman and Martin. Link Removed

Link Removed

As with all articles take it with a grain of salt. I don't know anything about Chron or the quality of their reporting.

There's always at least 4 sides to any public story, the perpetrators, the victims, the witnesses, and the media. If history has not taught us anything else, it certainly has taught us that every one of those perspectives is biased in one way or another. That being said, if it is a fact that Zimmerman followed this man and ended up in an altercation I agree with the person above who stated that he operated outside of the "reasonableness" test and should be found guilty of a crime. I will not be passing judgement on anyone based upon media reports and second or third hand information. The average lay person would be happy to convict someone that shot someone else in the back because they are not aware of the fact that reaction times can lead to a trigger being pulled at least one or more times after a threat has ended even for seasoned professional peace officers as evidenced by the Tempe Study. Therefore, it is very important to know all the facts available before rushing to judgement.

One of my friends (yes... I do have a couple) sent this to me.
Thought it pertinent enough to post.

Florida shooting
I didn't compose this,
I'm only passing it on.

(Click it to make it bigger)

Link Removed

Left~is a current 2012 photo of
George Zimmerman
Right~is what the TV is showing

Left~was the current 17 Year old
Trayvon Martin
Right~photo is what the TV news is showing you when he was 12 years old.

Never trust the news media for anything.
This is why we have race riots in America.

j8jvcy_th.jpg

Link Removed

by my asking what i did, i was signifying that TMs "wounds" are possibly being covered up by the FD. with the video showing the injuries to GZ, TM would have sustained some as well. with the FD saying there were none on TM, that's showing that someone is not telling the truth. i never said the FDs conjecture is discrediting the witnesses statements.

and my service in the guard is to the country and state...not patrolling neighborhoods looking for suspicious persons.

and i am also active in my NW, but you will not see me outside of my vehicle unless someone was actually being hurt.

What other injuries are you looking for on TM? If Tm was slamming GZ head into the ground, by grabbing his head and smashing and not punching , the only potential injury to TM would be the first strike to GZ's face. Hard to say whether or not that would of bruised TM's hand.

How would you know if a suspicious person was hurting your neighbor around the corner he just ran behind, without getting out of your vehicle and looking?

BTW, everyone keeps saying GZ was looking for trouble and suspicious persons. To my knowledge, the grocery store doesn't sell trouble or suspicious persons, and since the grocery store is where GZ was headed when he noticed TM, he was NOT looking for trouble or suspicious persons.

>>

j8jvcy_th.jpg

Link Removed

Where did you get such a thing? I have been all over the newspapers' websites in central Florida, including the Sanford Herald, and this story appears nowhere. Neither is it on any of the dozens of news feeds I checked.

It is no longer April Fool's Day, so I hope this was not a "joke" because it is not even slightly amusing.

You might not realize it, but people look-up to you - they cite you as a reputable source. This seeming trickery sets-back that well-earned feeling of trust.

As a sign of the racially-charged times this incident has fomented, I read through the articles posted on a web site named Topix and ran across this absolutely disgusting poll. It simply proves that idiots and bigots walk among us...

And so it goes...

Where did you get such a thing? I have been all over the newspapers' websites in central Florida, including the Sanford Herald, and this story appears nowhere. Neither is it on any of the dozens of news feeds I checked.

It is no longer April Fool's Day, so I hope this was not a "joke" because it is not even slightly amusing.

You might not realize it, but people look-up to you - they cite you as a reputable source. This seeming trickery sets-back that well-earned feeling of trust.

As a sign of the racially-charged times this incident has fomented, I read through the articles posted on a web site named Topix and ran across this absolutely disgusting poll. It simply proves that idiots and bigots walk among us...

And so it goes...

Now now Mil....we all know this is a serious matter...maybe some time out and a chile pill might help!

And so it goes...

You may want to consider decaf
29dv3mv_th.jpg
guy, it was an "OBVIOUSLY" made up clipping. And I found it quite amusing when I came across it.

Mmm-K....It's hard to comprehend how your conjecture can turn on a dime so radically as to benefit Zimmerman's side of the argument after several pages virtually pounding the crap out of his skull (metaphorically-speaking, of course), but if I read that wrong, so be it. Oops. Honest mistake though, and admitted to here immediately upon seeing this clarification, while you have yet to admit to any of the wild exaggerations and misrepresentations you have foisted upon Zimmerman's "record."

A distinction without a difference. So you're an even bigger, badder sheepdog than Zimmerman because the community which you serve is a nation or state, and Zimmerman's is only a peenchy little neighborhood? Got it, Super Sheepdog.

Look, under any other circumstances that I can think of, a spontaneous disclosure by a Guardsman of their status as such would get kudos and gratitude from me. The thing about your service being analogous to being a sheepdog was a tongue-in-cheek intentional use of absurdity in an effort to illustrate the absurdity of virtually indicting Zimmerman, and by extension, all other people concerned with helping and protecting their neighbors if/when the opportunity arises, for his "sheepdoggedness." Apparently the illustration went right over your head, just like the truth about Zimmerman's "record" has.

Have you ever reported a suspicious person to LE in your role as a neighborhood sheepdog....er...um...'scuse me, as a neighborhood watchman? Has anyone ever been arrested and/or charged and/or convicted of a crime that all started because you called LE? If so, congratulations! You helped to solve a crime! The same thing you criticize Zimmerman for being given credit for by a secretary of his HOA!

Can't you see how inconsistent you are being here? How much you rely on conjecture to draw harmful conclusions about a man not so much different than yourself? The guy's life is ruined, which may or may not be deserved in a legal sense, but which all those, including you, who have taken firm positions on the thinnest of circumstantial evidence have no right to condemn him to absent a law to cite that squares with that condemnation. Any of your posts in this thread would automatically disqualify you to serve on either Zimmerman's jury or one where similar circumstances exist. All I can say is, if I ever get in trouble with the law, whether deserved or not, I pray to God in Heaven that no jurist who is sworn to uphold and defend the Constitution as you are, but who so cavalierly ignores its most important precepts, ever gets anywhere within intercontinental ballistic missile range of my trial. And that is not hyperbole. That is an honest to goodness prayer that I have repeated more than once since starting to read this thread.

Blues

You may want to consider decaf
29dv3mv_th.jpg
guy, it was an "OBVIOUSLY" made up clipping. And I found it quite amusing when I came across it.

wooddoctor said:
Now now Mil....we all know this is a serious matter...maybe some time out and a chile pill might help!

Perhaps you're both right. But SGB, it was not obvious to me that it was a made-up clipping. In fact, it looks very real. It still does. I will admit that I missed the "smiley face" at the beginning of the post. But can you (and others) see that this whole fiasco is out of control in the press? When I saw the press "clipping", I immediately searched for corroboration but found none. So your little "joke" worked too well, don't you think?

My point is this: I believe that we need to be forthright in dealing with the whole subject, not allowing ourselves to be swept-up in the media hoopla surrounding it. We've seen enough false and inflammatory reporting by the mainstream media - we don't need to see more of it here.

Sorry, wooddoctor, but I am fresh out of "chile" pills.

Here's a "black perspective" that I can and do support.

<Video Link Snipped for Brevity>

You know, I actually understood his arguments. Black or white, he seems to be an enlightened and rational person. We need more (black, white, Hispanic, whatever) of his type making rational arguments and statements. I've never heard the term "Afro-Centrists" before, but I think I understand what he means by it. When you go back and view the whole Anderson Cooper interview, it now seems quite funny to listen to the "New Black Panther" leader. But why hasn't he declared himself a General rather than a Major? Thanks for posting the video.

You know, I actually understood his arguments. Black or white, he seems to be an enlightened and rational person. We need more (black, white, Hispanic, whatever) of his type making rational arguments and statements. I've never heard the term "Afro-Centrists" before, but I think I understand what he means by it. When you go back and view the whole Anderson Cooper interview, it now seems quite funny to listen to the "New Black Panther" leader. But why hasn't he declared himself a General rather than a Major? Thanks for posting the video.

Alphonzo (Zo) Rachel is a regular commentator on Pajamas Media (PJTV). That video is posted on PJTV's YouTube channel, but Zo's personal channel can be found here, at machosauceproductions.

Most of his vids at the PJTV channel are shortened versions of whatever's posted at the PJTV website as a "tease" to get you to sign up for PJTV. This one that I posted above is an exception to that rule. Probably because PJTV thought he was the best one to deliver a rant on the race-baiting nature of the forces aligned against regular due process in the Martin/Zimmerman case.

If you're a music fan, Zo is an out-of-this-world drummer, and a better than fair bassist and guitarist, and there's some of his work posted at his personal channel. Mostly his personal channel is just an extension of his work at PJTV though, political satire and hot-and-fast rants. Gotta pay attention though, because his mouth and video-editing style is faster than most people can absorb the profundities he offers, but he offers a ton of 'em. They're not all race-based in subject matter. He's a legitimate and dedicated conservative voice no matter what topic he's covering.

Glad you enjoyed the vid. I figured you would. Just hope some others can glean his message even though he's not an angry black man crying for Zimmerman's head on a platter. Hope springs eternal.

Blues

Idk if this has been discussed yet but this was new news to me.

Partial Sanford Police Reports Provide Support for Zimmerman's Story - Partial Sanford Police Reports Provide Support for Zimmerman's Story

and not so new or surprising unfortunately an article from 1 day ago

Mother Jones Spanks NBC Over Zimmerman Edit - Link Removed

I won't comment or give any personal opinions on this matter because I believe we do not have all/enough of the evidence, nor is it any of our jobs to determine the fault in this matter.

Interesting that this has devolved to the point of denigrating service to the country in the National Guard. For the record, I myself retired from the Guard at the age of 45. I did not consider myself to be wet behind the ears at all.
Since all of this is conjecture, I think that is all I have to say.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back