Whats your opinion on the florida shooting?

So here is the problem with that, 4 hours after the incident? The police report says that he was handcuffed and put in the police car at about 1920. Treated by SFR and when released, taken to the SPD for interrogation. 4 hours to treat and take to SPD? It only takes 15 minutes to drive there from the crime scene.
Just an FYI, the worst part of an a resisting arrest was that you had to take the person who resisted to Co Hospital with injuries or not. Taking 4 hours to do so was not unusual.

Day 34

There is currently no evidence George Zimmerman will be charged.

34 days and counting.

I think everyone is missing the real question in this entire case. Is 9mm enough stopping power? I've read in these forums that it isn't.

Ok, call me a troll now.......

Too much misinformation coming from too many sources. Police department screwed the pooch bigtime. Charge shooter and let courts do their job.

Here's the problem with the media getting too involved with criminal cases.

When the media reported that Trayvon was suspended from school for graffiti and an empty marajuana bag, everybody (including a few posters on this site) was labeling him a thug and a criminal.
Now the media is reporting that Zimmerman was arrested in 2005 for “resisting officer with violence” and “battery of law enforcement officer.” and had to receive counseling for anger management. Is he a thug? Sounds like an aggressive troublemaker to me.
But, like I repeated before, it's best to wait for all of the facts are in and let the authorities handle it.
Link Removed

When the media reported that Trayvon was suspended from school for graffiti and an empty marajuana bag, everybody (including a few posters on this site) was labeling him a thug and a criminal.
Now the media is reporting that Zimmerman was arrested in 2005 for “resisting officer with violence” and “battery of law enforcement officer.” and had to receive counseling for anger management. Is he a thug? Sounds like an aggressive troublemaker to me.
But, like I repeated before, it's best to wait for all of the facts are in and let the authorities handle it.
Link Removed

i brought that up like 20 pages ago and got berated...good luck...

jhodge83:292940 said:

Link Removed

You didn't really get berated....but you are right, its old news. Both have character flaws, GZ's was 7 years ago, and hasn't had any problems since. Can't say so much for TM.

Thanks for the heads up, but I like to stick to the facts and let the justice system work its course. Was Zimmerman arrested in 2005 (YES). Was Trayvon suspended from school (YES). Does either of it confirms what happened that night (NO). This is a major reason why Justice is supposed to be blind. This pre-judgement from both sides is sickening and sad and public is made out to be "pawns" for news ratings whether it be from the left or right. Also, we don't know what was going through Zimmerman's head and what was going through Trayvon's head. So, if anyone wants to berate me for posting a "FACT" then I will just classify them as one of those "Hot" heads that do and react to things without thinking and thanking god they are not in Law Enforcement especially in my township. We don't need irrational idiots! Like Spike Lee posting the address of the WRONG Zimmerman, are you kidding me? Although he settled with the innocent old couple, this could have turned tragic. So you see an idiot is an idiot, whether it be on the left or right.

Ummm.... WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE!!!
The clothes he is wearing in the video are not the clothes he was wearing during the incident.
His clothing was collected for evidence long before he was brought to the station for a statement.
Nuff said?!?
And you know this, how? 37 minutes after the first LEO was dispatched he was at the police station. Of that 37 minutes, about 15 were spent in transit. That leaves about 22 minutes. Report says treated and then taken to PD. Nowhere in the officer's report does it say clothes taken into evidence before getting to station and the jacket matches the description in the witness's statement at the scene.

As for how long will a nose bleed, depends. Just a simple nosebleed can last for 30 minutes or more depending on the deviated septum involved.

Thanks for the heads up, but I like to stick to the facts and let the justice system work its course. Was Zimmerman arrested in 2005 (YES). Was Trayvon suspended from school (YES). Does either of it confirms what happened that night (NO). This is a major reason why Justice is supposed to be blind. This pre-judgement from both sides is sickening and sad and public is made out to be "pawns" for news ratings whether it be from the left or right. Also, we don't know what was going through Zimmerman's head and what was going through Trayvon's head. So, if anyone wants to berate me for posting a "FACT" then I will just classify them as one of those "Hot" heads that do and react to things without thinking and thanking god they are not in Law Enforcement especially in my township. We don't need irrational idiots! Like Spike Lee posting the address of the WRONG Zimmerman, are you kidding me? Although he settled with the innocent old couple, this could have turned tragic. So you see an idiot is an idiot, whether it be on the left or right.

people's previous arrests are taken into account when being sentenced for another crime, right? ie 3 strike rules. Z has a history of violence and playing cop, whether those previous charges were dropped or not. domestic violence and assaulting an officer. TM has a history of getting high? doubt he was high when this happened though...would explain the skittles, but not the violence. both had flaws and both had previous history. either way, this is still far from being finished.

jhodge83:293007 said:

people's previous arrests are taken into account when being sentenced for another crime, right? ie 3 strike rules. Z has a history of violence and playing cop, whether those previous charges were dropped or not. domestic violence and assaulting an officer. TM has a history of getting high? doubt he was high when this happened though...would explain the skittles, but not the violence. both had flaws and both had previous history. either way, this is still far from being finished.

What charge does GZ have that was playing cop?

Tm does have a history of violence involving punching a bus driver. Also has a history of theft.

»

2nd LEO on-scene, not sure of his rank, but Link Removed, while describing what he first noticed about Z, says:

"Located on the inside of Zimmerman's waistband, I removed a black Kel-Tek 9mm PF9 semi auto handgun and holster. While I was in such close contact with Zimmerman, I could observe that his back appeared to be wet and was covered in grass, as if he had been laying on his back on the ground. Zimmerman was also bleeding from his nose and back of his head."

Apparently, Officer Smith is the first among several that night who claim to have witnessed bleeding injuries on Zimmerman, but are now "proven" liars because of a few minutes of grainy security video. Officer Smith also says in that linked report that Z was given "first aid" by SFD "Rescue 38" while secured in cuffs in the back of his, Smith's, patrol vehicle. At least one, probably two, perhaps even three, SFD employees are now implicated in a conspiracy of false reporting on Zimmerman's behalf, "proven" by a few minutes of grainy security video.

Zimmerman's "playing cop" consists of 40-some-odd calls to the PD in his role as a neighborhood watch member over a period of 8 years before the shooting. If you want to read what they were about, Link Removed. Some are similar to how this event started, a suspicious person in the neighborhood, and some are as mundane as a neighbor's garage door being left open and Zimmerman calling to report it because he tried knocking and no one answered. "Playing cop" means he didn't want his neighbor's cars or property stolen from a wide open garage door. But a few minutes of grainy video from a security camera "proves" he has a "history" of "playing cop." But gee 'Panky, we no wanna jump to no conclusions, right? Riiiiiiiight.

Here's a compilation of Burglary Reports in Z's neighborhood dating back at least 8 months before the incident. I didn't read 'em or count 'em, but there's a buttload of 'em released by the PD on their Link Removed web page, in an apparent attempt to justify why a, or any, residents might feel compelled to join the neighborhood watch program. Apparently, all that crime and Zimmerman's seemingly justifiable active participation in the neighborhood watch was really just him "playing cop," as "proven" by a few minutes of grainy video from a security camera.

Little did the witness, "John," who was interviewed less than 24 hours later by the local FOX affiliate, know that his account of what he saw would implicate him in the same conspiracy of lies on George Zimmerman's behalf for a nationwide, even world-wide, audience. But a few minutes of grainy video from a security camera "proves" he's a conspiratorial liar, as his account has Zimmerman on the bottom getting "beaten up." Couldn't have happened though, as you can't see the indeterminate amount of blood that the SFD and PD both report having seen, when viewing the few minutes of grainy security video.

Just thought I'd synopsize the tenor of the thread since ABC aired the few minutes of grainy security video. It's obviously what the case will rise or fall on. Obviously the most important determining factor of whether or not Zimmerman will be, or more to the point, should be, arrested, charged and convicted of some degree of felony homicide. Sure glad we're not jumpin' to no conclusions 'round here! Link Removed

Blues

MilShooter:292606 said:
I was reading the morning (online) papers and ran across this cartoon. I think it pretty-well describes the state of affairs within the liberal media...

Link Removed

And so it goes...

Curious...is this photo as [in]appropriate as their photo?

Or just a good representation of what the liberal media is?

>>

Curious...is this photo as [in]appropriate as their photo?

Or just a good representation of what the liberal media is?

>>

Even more curious.... I haven't heard of the Klan coming out in favor of Zimmerman but the NBPP support for Martin is well documented. I suppose the LSM is implying that any white person that favors Zimmerman's explanation of the events is akin to the Klan? You can never tell what goes through the mind of the media.

Z has a history of violence and playing cop, whether those previous charges were dropped or not. domestic violence and assaulting an officer.

Can you provide links please? I hadn't heard about this.

Never mind. I found the article someone else posted in here regarding his arrest. The 'violence against police' is one of the 'catch all' charges cops can use when they want to dump on you for being stupid (in a bar, pushing a cop while having had too much). In this case it sounds worse that it really is. Not like he attacked a cop with a baseball bat or something.

If it was you and me in a bar and I shoved you it would be like "Dude! You're wrong about this! I'm not drunk! But let me buy you another beer!" kind of incident. Unfortunate for GZ, cops don't play.

Still haven't found anything to prove he was "playing cop"

Last edited:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back