Votes: 1 0.8%
  • STI 9MM

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Taurus Model 85

Votes: 6 5.0%
  • Taurus PT 1911 AR

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
4 inch Stainless Kimber Raptor in 45. Always positive comments when open carrying. Hubby open carries the 5inch version.

Tapatalk

This is a tuffy, I would have to say my Kimber Ultra CDPii would be my favorite but to and from work and just general working around the house I got to go with ether my G23 or G27..............but if your hanging out with your buddys the 500 S&W cant be beat for the WTF is that looks

This is a tuffy, I would have to say my Kimber Ultra CDPii would be my favorite but to and from work and just general working around the house I got to go with ether my G23 or G27..............but if your hanging out with your buddys the 500 S&W cant be beat for the WTF is that looks

I love my Ultra CDP II. I rarely open carry but the last time I did it was the Ultra.

I only open carry on my own property or when I'm hunting or fishing out in the boonies. When I do I usually have either my S&W 686 4" barrel .357 loaded with CCI shot shells for snakes, or my 7.5" barrel New Model Blackhawk in .45 Long Colt with 260 JHP if I'm in hog/bear/gator country. I rock the old-school Uncle Mikes Sidekick with the K Frame and my western rig for toting the Blackhawk. I've never posted a photo in the forums before so I'm going to try just to see if it will work.

Link Removed
When hunting, I carry a S&W 686 7rd, Jerry Miculek grips, usually loaded with Buffalo Bore 180 gr hard cast, if bear is a possibility.

Another thread that a few of you have asked for to get everyone's opinion on their favorite open carry gun. Let's see some posts and then we can start a poll.

Why am I switching guns just for open carry?
I don’t carry a gun as a conversation piece or a fashion accessory; I carry my gun for self defense and I don’t switch up unless circumstances dictate that I must ( I am not going hiking out in the Back Country with a LCP)

In general I carry either an M&P9 or an M&P Shield; if I can open carry concealment isn’t an issue so I’d obviously choose the full size. If I’m hiking in the Back Country again concealment isn’t the issue but bears are it’s going to be a Glock 20.

Another thread that a few of you have asked for to get everyone's opinion on their favorite open carry gun. Let's see some posts and then we can start a poll.
I open carry my Shield, Kingtuck IWB holster, black gun on black pants. If anyone's ever noticed, no one's ever said anything.

If i ever open carry (doesn't happen often at all), I have a Steyr 9mm. I actually really like it. It's a good gun, never had any problems with it. Not too big and bulky, but I like how it looks and feels

Massachusetts...
Even though it's "legal" here, in actuality if we were to open carry anything more than this we'd be surrounded by State Police SWAT and ordered to "Drop your weapon! Get on the ground! NOW!!!"
13e63bb2c0836aa90833a375196068b9.jpg

Hi, just I want to throw my 2,cents in. I live currently in KY, which has permitless Open Carry, so I exercise my 2nd Amendment rights,and Open Carry everywhere that is,allowed.

Springfield XD-S 3.3 BL .45ACP in a Blackhawk CQC Paddle Holster
Salute!

Stopped at a Food Lion store Sunday after church and saw a young man coming across the parking lot with his little boy in hand a a pistol, open carry on his hip. Looked like a revolver. It's legal here but you really don't see much of it. Most people I know get a CC permit.

I use OC and OWB and on rare occasions IWB depends on the situation. My carry gun is a Springfield XDS chambered in 45ACP. This is a single stack pistol, is easy to carry using any of the about configurations, but I do load it with a 7RD and carry two extra 7RD in ammo pockets..

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back