What do you guys do for a living?

For a living, I drive a truck and load/deliver kitchen cabinets. For a hobby, I do just about anything related to remodeling a house. (OK, it's not really a hobby. I'm just too darn stubborn to hire someone else to do it.)

I work for a Propane Company. If anyone has any questions or concerns about Propane I would be happy to help.

I feel like I’ve lived two or three separate lives in the last 30 years or so of life! I’ve had a number of “professions” in each of those lives!

But, a couple of notables worth mentioning… I’ve been blessed… to be: a TEXAN, an American, husband of twenty years to the prettiest belle Texas ever produced, and father of two fantastic boys!

In my current life, I am presently serving as a pastor… and more specifically, as a worship pastor!

So, I’m good for providing any spiritual assistance I can offer, and for singing a pretty song for ya!! :)

Systems Technician for the Telco. T-1's,DSL's, analog circuits, network infrastructure and that kind of stuff.

Retired from this and computer operations support and NOC engineer.

RF/Computer/Telco Project Coordinator for a SC State Agency.

If it has a wire or piece of fiber, I'll get involved somehow when it breaks

Wow talk about networking..this is a great idea.For me I have 16 in for local municipal government, but I do work and have a vast knowledge of many things.... just ask:biggrin:

what do you do for a living

i' retired, 20%service connected disability,100% social security disabled. would much rather be back in the army.:mad:

I retired from Louisiana Office of Mental Health after 29 years as a licensed mental health professional. Then a few months after Katrina, relocated up to Montana and worked as a probation officer for two years in Missoula County. Live up in the Bitter Root Valley and it is mighty pretty country!

Let's see...carpenter, computer programmer, intelligence spook, college professor, securities broker, now a certified public accountant. No, I don't get TOO restless...

I'm a retired Mortgage Broker, when the mortgage business went to he--, I decided to retire.
So far I am living, but under the Obama program, I don't know what kind of future living this will be.

Semi-professional musician, airline maintenance manager, constant daydreamer. I'm also "we," and that keeps me really busy. In case your verbage is a little different, whenever my wife sayd that "we" are going to do something around the house, go to the grocery store, or all sorts of other stuff, I become "we." That is more of a full time job than pretty much anything else I do. Wouldn't trade it for the world, though!!:man_in_love:

Until I was wounded in the line of duty, I was a security guard (which a search on the earlier pages of this thread will reveal). My arm is now about 70% functional now and I am employed as a substitute teacher.

Software QA engineer, failure analysis/test engineer, field service engineer, former ASE and Toyota certified Master Automobile Technician... Worn a few hats and I do get restless some times.

Novice carpenter and electrician (here at home and when my brother-in-law needs some assistance... I get asked to setup home theater systems on occasion...

I'd rather do it myself than pay someone else if I feel confident in my ability to get the job done.

Let's see...carpenter, computer programmer, intelligence spook, college professor, securities broker, now a certified public accountant. No, I don't get TOO restless...

Damn! What do you do in your spare time? :biggrin:

Until I was wounded in the line of duty, I was a security guard (which a search on the earlier pages of this thread will reveal). My arm is now about 70% functional now and I am employed as a substitute teacher.

What subjects do you teach?

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back