What do you guys do for a living?

retail sales manager for one of the top NFL Football teams. Also a full time criminal justice student hoping to graduate by next may. Then to the POLICE academy. Hail.
Tony

Hey Guys, This is my first post. I am a Plumbing Contractor here in GA with plenty of time on my hands...lol This looks like a great site. I'm glad I found it. I am just getting into this whole gun thing. I see this is going to be as addictive, and expensive, as my guitar and amp addiction..lol

Hey Guys, This is my first post. I am a Plumbing Contractor here in GA with plenty of time on my hands...lol This looks like a great site. I'm glad I found it. I am just getting into this whole gun thing. I see this is going to be as addictive, and expensive, as my guitar and amp addiction..lol

I hope the nationwide recession doesn't affect your job. I know of a few contractors that are out of work. As for beginning the "gun thing", no big deal. I've had the knowledge for years and just recently began purchasing. Then again I'm divorced, so maybe that's why I waited!

R E T I R E D :biggrin: Was a computer analyst/programmer/program manager. Grew up in north Central Montana. Learned to shoot at an early age. Also went through a junior NRA marksmanship course. Did my military service in the Air National guard and Air Force. Also a Lifetime NRA member.

I support semiconductor manufacturing equipment for an American based company that specializes in memory. The schedule is awesome. I work 7 out of every 14 days, 12 hour shifts. When I go to range on my days off (typically Monday), I have the place to myself

I wrote a 1,075 word post of what I have done for jobs during my life and then thought, these guys aren't interested in that. So I won't post it. The users on here seem to like a half dozen words or one line max.

So, job description: Boss

I wrote a 1,075 word post of what I have done for jobs during my life and then thought, these guys aren't interested in that. So I won't post it. The users on here seem to like a half dozen words or one line max.

So, job description: Boss

Don't you know that most of us here are ADD you cannot hold our attention for more than 30 seconds then..... Oh look a cat outside......:pleasantry:

Don't you know that most of us here are ADD you cannot hold our attention for more than 30 seconds then..... Oh look a cat outside......:pleasantry:

See, saved your day. Why waste 14 minutes 37.3 seconds of your time reading that junk about what I have done in my life, starting at age 13 skinning cat because I was too small to fall or buck. Actually, it started when I was 9, riding on the D-8 armrest and unhooking the chokers when we got to the landing. Who gives a $hit about stuff like that. Nothing interesting about my life. Good, went from 9 years old to boss at 61 with only 102 words. MUCH better. Just a bunch of different kinds of work in between anyway.
:cray:

See, saved your day. Why waste 14 minutes 37.3 seconds of your time reading that junk about what I have done in my life, starting at age 13 skinning cat because I was too small to fall or buck. Actually, it started when I was 9, riding on the D-8 armrest and unhooking the chokers when we got to the landing. Who gives a $hit about stuff like that. Nothing interesting about my life. Good, went from 9 years old to boss at 61 with only 102 words. MUCH better. Just a bunch of different kinds of work in between anyway.
:cray:

Just line no one cares I was working my Uncles farm at 10 picking up hay bales in the field, taking care of cattle, or had my bicycle stolen while I was getting a work permit at age 15 so I could get a job a K mart.... Oh look another cat......:no:

Just line no one cares I was working my Uncles farm at 10 picking up hay bales in the field, taking care of cattle, or had my bicycle stolen while I was getting a work permit at age 15 so I could get a job a K mart.... Oh look another cat......:no:

Yeah, I have met a LOT of "no one"s in my life, you are 100% correct about them.

BUT, since I am NOT a "no one", I find stuff like that really interesting. At 9 again, I was running that hay rake, Dad pulled it behind the pickup,Link Removed but the next year, when I was 10, Dad had Pompil rake it and bale it too! No more loose hay to move with pitch forks!

Ut oh, I just looked at the clock/date. I haven't been in bed since Sunday and that thing says it is Tuesday, so, gotta get a couple hours sleep, cause I got a lot of work that needs to get done today.

What a bunch of interesting people!

I am doing millwright work. Was a Predictive Maintenance Technician before the other mill shut down because of the economy. Infrared, vibration analysis, ultrasound, precision and preventive maintenance, etc. Veteran, been an undertaker, and a carpenter.
Doing freelance photography on the side. Part-time inventor on the side. Currently designing a combination lawn mower/baby stroller!:laugh:Just kidding!

LMAO!!! Sad, but mostly true. Oregon, if you would post the link to your essay, I wouldn't mind reading it though.

I'd tell you ... but then I'd have to kill myself ... or something like that, I think ... oh look, a cat. :pleasantry:

I'm a Certified Public Accountant - but you wouldn't know it to look at me: 6ft 2 in, 280, bald, goatee, tatoos. Obviously, I don't work for the big accounting firms. Have my own business with another CPA partner.

JJFlash

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back