What do you guys do for a living?

Former US Marine Sniper........
14 years in Security industry (Security Officer through Branch Manager and Security Director) and now owner of a small Security Consulting and training company.

I am a fleet/truck manager at at GM Dealership. Been doing it for about 24 years and have never seen it this slow. The "Fire44" name comes from being a volunteer firefighter for the last 29 years. Now I am more of a volunteer truck driver but I still get to squirt some water now and then.

SgtBill

Retired Det. Sergeant of Police from Atlantic City N.J.
K-9 Handler
Range Master
Armorer
NRA Police weapons Instructor
Police 1500 Competition shooter - N.J. State champion High Master 2 man team for 3 years
High Power Rfle Competition Shooter, High Master
Street Supervisor
SCUBA Team Diver/Supervisor 20 years
SWAT Team Sniper/Supervisor 22/years
Internal Affairs Supervisor/Investigator
General Investigation Supervisor
Retired in 1994 Thank God
Bill :pleasantry:

Retired Ford worker , Now drive semi parttime , Do plumbing and electrical in new homes ,build and repair cumputers , and still find time for the Electragluide,and the Vett.....Does take some time management.....

I am an Juvinile Corrections Officer of 9 years and an Event Security Speciialist. Also a physical restraint trainer for personell at the facility I work for. We deal with the chronic offenders that are on their way to prison if they do not change their ways. We get everything but the murderers here.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back