The trial of George Zimmerman

And he wasn't underprivileged. His mother holds two college degrees and as worked for the gov't at the housing authority for over a decade. The streets got him. The streets turned him. The parents were powerless to stop it. The old saying... show me your friends and I'll tell you what you are.

ANYONE who doesn't believe this statement has forgotten their past.
Look back, think about what you were doing in your teens and early 20's and see if you were not surrounded by like minded people, He!!, if you look around today your surrounded by like minded people, that's why they are your friends!

New Black Panthers: “Unrest All Over America” if Zimmerman Acquitted

A quote being attributed to New Black Panthers leader Samir Shabazz by numerous Internet sites states, “This time we’re doing it right… This time we’re not burning down our communities. This time we’re going out to Whitey’s suburbs and burning down HIS community. We’re going to make Whitey feel the pain.”

Link Removed

They don't want to bring this on "Their People" (Their words not mine). Look up "Race War" on YouTube and listen to some well educated people speak of the outcome.

Apparently prosecutor John Guy is unaware that many women react negatively to a man yelling at them.

Jury members in general don't take kindly to prosecutors yelling. If they have to yell, they've lost their case and know it.

A quote being attributed to New Black Panthers leader Samir Shabazz by numerous Internet sites states, “This time we’re doing it right… This time we’re not burning down our communities. This time we’re going out to Whitey’s suburbs and burning down HIS community. We’re going to make Whitey feel the pain.”

Link Removed

Don't sing it, bring it!

O'Mara isn't so strong. About as much passion as a social studies teacher. Forget Thomas Jefferson, bring up the fact the GZ claimed to be screaming for help BEFORE he knew a 911 call was recorded with someone screaming for help. If you believe that you must acquit.

I was thrilled that O'mara was staying calm and low-key considering the all-female jury. Only in the second half did he raise the volume, intensity or tone of his voice, and that was kept at a minimum as well. He stuck like glue to reasonable doubt, the law, that there was nothing illegal about following, the four-minute silence was powerful, and demonstrated one of the things I've argued too - that Trayvon didn't go home when he had at least two minutes to do it (which is what I thought it was before O'Mara clearing that up just a little while ago). Trayvon was the first to make a verbal challenge according to the prosecution's own witness (friend-girl on the phone), when he could've already been sitting on the couch drinking his tea and letting his 12-year-old friend eat his Skittles.

O'mara's chart on reasonable doubt was right on point, and it included going both ways - It takes proof beyond a reasonable doubt that Zimmerman didn't act in self defense, and, if that's found, it takes beyond a reasonable doubt that he did commit murder 2 or manslaughter, and he tied it together that if they go back and determine that it was legitimate self defense on one charge, it applies on the other charge as well, and they can go home right after that finding is read in court.

As O'Mara suggested throughout his closing, Guy had little more than "This was a kid, armed with nothing but Skittles and an Arizona Ice Tea, Zimmerman had a gun, now use your common sense to come to a verdict." If they do it that way, they will break the law, as their common sense must comport with the evidence and beyond a reasonable doubt standard, and the state's evidence for almost anything they've asserted as elements of the crime(s) Zimmerman is accused of, are quite literally non-existent.

I also found it kind of refreshing to hear someone in the justice system acknowledge the source of that system; the Constitution, the men who wrote it and the mandates for how a trial must be conducted under its auspices. He didn't spend much time on it, but I'm glad he mentioned it just to remind the jurors what they are obligated to consider, and the "child" Trayvon Martin, or the Skittles and tea he was carrying, and the "planning" that they conjecture that Zimmerman engaged in before and after the shooting based on community college classes etc., are not among those considerations. Reasonable doubt, evidence, fairness in the way the state brought its case, all are.

I thought O'Mara did great myself.

Blues

He stuck like glue to reasonable doubt, the law, that there was nothing illegal about following, the four-minute silence was powerful, and demonstrated one of the things I've argued too - that Trayvon didn't go home when he had at least two minutes to do it (which is what I thought it was before O'Mara clearing that up just a little while ago). Trayvon was the first to make a verbal challenge according to the prosecution's own witness (friend-girl on the phone), when he could've already been sitting on the couch drinking his tea and letting his 12-year-old friend eat his Skittles.

Blues
Yes, he did pick up after a period. We need to remember one thing. the only racist is TM. HE called GZ a creepy ass cracker. I believe it was a racially biased attack against GZ. TM felt justified in giving this cracker a beating. Unfortunately he was not mature enough to understand the law allows someone to use any means necessary to stop him from beating them senseless.

I'm conservative but a poignant graphic nonetheless. Don't get too butthurt over it.

Link Removed

Sent from my NSA screened Smartphone

And he wasn't underprivileged. His mother holds two college degrees and as worked for the gov't at the housing authority for over a decade. The streets got him. The streets turned him. The parents were powerless to stop it. The old saying... show me your friends and I'll tell you what you are.

Powerless? I don't think so, unless Trayvon moved out to be on his own.
Maybe they were too involved in their own goings on to notice.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

I'm conservative but a poignant graphic nonetheless. Don't get too butthurt over it.

Link Removed

Sent from my NSA screened Smartphone

This case has never been about stand your ground.

But if someone wants to argue "stay in your car" , then I think "keep your hands to yourself" equally applies.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Link Removed

A blog quoting another blog that has no reference for its supposed quote.

If that's all one needs for evidence, Zimmerman is screwed.

A blog quoting another blog that has no reference for its supposed quote.

If that's all one needs for evidence, Zimmerman is screwed.

I am sorry but, I am sick and tired of being painted as the cause of all the black mans problems just because I am white.
I read Bobby Seals book and he was actually a Second Amendment Advocate. He knew that anti gun laws were meant to keep guns out of the hands of the black man.
That was in the 60's today the world is upside down so I now say, Bring it on and lets get it over with.

Ctrl - Alt - Del

Well, I have the important equipment cleaned and loaded. I am listening to FOX as I go about my business, and because I am living in the low-rent district I am ready for any nonsense that arises.

Well, I have the important equipment cleaned and loaded. I am listening to FOX as I go about my business, and because I am living in the low-rent district I am ready for any nonsense that arises.

I have not cleaned my important equipment in a while, but it's definately loaded....
Aww shucks, who am I kidding!? It's a Glock...Glock's don't need no stinking cleaning!

I have not cleaned my important equipment in a while, but it's definately loaded....
Aww shucks, who am I kidding!? It's a Glock...Glock's don't need no stinking cleaning!

Not so much cleaned as lubed, a little slide grease never hurts. I'm in Norfolk (on the dark side) and plenty of people know that a creepy ass cracker lives here. I have the Benelli Super Nova, as well as the Ruger brothers (P95,LC9,LCP) for back up. In My little apartment building (30 units) I am one of 2 white residents. The other is an old guy on Social Security and I may well be the only one with a job (not much action in the mornings when I head to work...)
-
When you are paying both a mortgage and rent, you gotta stretch the dollar and live on the cheap.

You can also watch WESH channel 2 out of Orlando on your computer. That also gets you more of a local feel for weather and happenings in the area.

Unless you have a house full of NIKE's you have nothing to worry about.
I wonder if there are any Koreans in Florida. They don't put up with any schidt.

Unless you have a house full of NIKE's you have nothing to worry about.
I wonder if there are any Koreans in Florida. They don't put up with any schidt.
Less than 3% Asian in Sanford. Nearly 60% white with 20% of the population Hispanic.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back