The trial of George Zimmerman

Wrote a respectful response. Opined that TM acted as a racist when he profiled GZ as "cracka." They refused to post my comments.
You aren't the only one.

"Put Jesus above our blackness" Rev. Ken Hutcherson

He's right - his response to the Zimmerman trial won't "be popular, polite or safe."

"I believe Dr. James Manning hit it on the head when he said that black people have a difficult time accepting truth simply because they are black. That's right, black people are involved and it is impossible for the average black person to believe the truth. They refuse to believe that a black boy could be in the wrong when it comes to a white Hispanic. Blackness is the apex of victimhood and our blackness is above truth, above our Christianity, above our God, above our Holy Spirit, so that means if our blackness is above the Holy Spirit, then it is above Truth. This is so important for everyone to know this so they can understand why this Trayvon and Zimmerman case is where it is today and why blacks refuse to believe what really happened... Oh by the way, I never heard of 'white Hispanic' before but I guess this fits the bill in this case. This incident only needed someone to light the fuse. Why is this true because black people are involved?"

?Put Jesus Above Our Blackness?: Guess Which Pastor Has a Blunt Message Following the Trayvon Martin Outcry

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back