So How Long Did It Take For Your Permit to Arrive?

When I first got mine 4 yrs. ago it took 1 week, and when I renewed mine in Jan. it took 3 days. 1 day was a holiday. Seems your people are dragging their feet. Sorry for your wait

In Arizona, AZ DPS by law has 75 days to process CCW Permit applications, but in actuality they move much faster than that.

Most students get their permit/CCW card within 2 weeks, provided there are no hang ups with fingerprint cards or backgrounds.

Have your fingerprints done by an expert. The CCW instructor who did mine did a poor job, delaying the permit a month while new prints were sent in. Otherwise, Arizona is turning them around in less than a month.

I just finished my class last night so I assume our instructor will get them mailed out today or tomorrow. He was just about done getting everything together last night. Looks like it will at least be 90 days for me here in SC.:mad:

I am from sc and it took 115 days to get minr fom the date the check was cashed. I f you have not received it by 100 days I would call and ask them to check into it.

I'm from N. Las Vegas and I expected 2months and I got mine a little over a month taking in consideration of maximum 4 months as I was told by a friend who is also a CCW.

Just got the call yesterday to pick it up. 43 days for Nye County Nevada. I'm on day 30 waiting for Utah.

Georgia counties must issue or deny within 42 days I think. Many counties respond favorably within 2 weeks.
Here in Alabamastan just put your hand out and, in my county, pay ten bucks. Instant gratification.

Mine came yesterday. Exactly 91 days since they cashed the check. My wife's came last week. Her's too was exactly 91 days from the day they cashed the check.

Texas DPS signed for my App. on Sep. 24th. recieved license on March 10th. Apparently I had a hot check in 1990 I had forgotten about. :angry:

Putnam Co, NY - per the pistol permit clerk usual lead is about two weeks, but lately its been delayed a few wks. Mine, submitted ~ Feb 12, got approval in mail Mar 21, about 5 weeks. Not bad for NY!

We got ours in SC after about 6 weeks...I guess it just depends on backlog. The class was about 50 people at my American Legion post. Interesting thing is the picture they take of you at the class isn't the one on the permit. When the permit comes you'll see your DL picture.

I'm in Pa. Applied on 3/2, and got it on 3/24. surprisingly, they didnt call my references :pleasantry:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back