Open carry incident in Nashville gets me detained 2.5 hour at gun point carried AK-47

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot find the original post because some of the other boards have removed the threads.

I stand corrected, he should not have been arrested for it though.

Before I posted my last response above, I failed to see these 2 parts of your post, sorry.

Tell me, if he was interested in self defense, why would he carry steel core rifle ammo?

I have never said anything in any of my posts here about ammunition of any kind, or self-defense. (that I can recall anyway) Maybe you quoted me while replying to someone else's post?

I have never said anything in any of my posts here about ammunition of any kind, or self-defense. (that I can recall anyway) Maybe you quoted me while replying to someone else's post?

You're trying to defend his actions on some level. I'm saying when you put these pieces together something is really wrong here. Using steel core rifle ammo alone, imo, is reckless [to bystanders] and would only be useful against someone with body armor.

You're trying to defend his actions on some level. I'm saying when you put these pieces together something is really wrong here. Using steel core rifle ammo alone, imo, is reckless [to bystanders] and would only be useful against someone with body armor.

My only purpose in the entire thread was to support all of our rights to do what we want as long as while doing so we do not trample on others rights. Please tell me how, by carrying "steel core ammo" or painting the end of a pistol orange tramples on anyone else's rights? I have never said that what he did was wise, I only stuck up for his right to do it, period.

We need to step back and look at what our ALL of our rights are actually about, it is not just the freedom of Bearing Arms that we should be fighting for. We should stand up for EVERY right we have and DEFEND anyone that is detained wrongly or for an excessive period of time for doing something 100% legal. We should not be going around busting his chops for exercising his freedom of speech and freedom to bear arms.

If you don't want someone to be able to walk around a trail in a park in camo and with a pistol with an orange tip, fine, write/lobby your lawmakers about it, call for an Constitutional Convention and get it changed.. Until such a time as it is no longer a legal thing to do, stop attacking him for doing what is legal.

... OK... Slowly now..... look at the letters and sound them out......... My name on here is.....
Axeanda45...... thats it.......... A....x....e.....a...n..d....a...4...5 Good boy!!!!!!!!!!

Now, Let's look at who the OP is (OK, I see that I need to explain this too, man you are slow) That means Original Poster....................

His name is kwikmu, lets sound that out and look at those letters, OK?
k....., no, not as in cat, k as in Kentucky, ok, let's continue...... w...i...k....m...u......
Wow, you did it........ See, that wasn't so hard, was it........... ...

Only because you insist on being so arrogant in stressing your superiority while attacking people for their expression ... a FIRST AMMENDMENT RIGHT, by the way, perhaps it should be pointed out that the posters name is KWIKRNU that would be as in "Quicker Than You", not kwikmu!

Got that??

Only because you insist on being so arrogant in stressing your superiority while attacking people for their expression ... a FIRST AMMENDMENT RIGHT, by the way, perhaps it should be pointed out that the posters name is KWIKRNU that would be as in "Quicker Than You", not kwikmu!

Got that??

Actually, I had edited that maybe 10 seconds before you posted this one, and fixed the spelling. :biggrin:

I am arrogant and stressing superiority?

Examples please....

Did you read all of the post that you quoted? Did you see the smiley? Did you see the part near the bottom where I showed I was being sarcastic before that point? Does it still look like I am arrogant and stressing superiority now that you have re-read the ENTIRE post?

Last edited:
To: Axeanda45

I'm willing to bet, that if you had never heard about this guy before, and he had decided to stroll in front of your house, in your neighborhood, or near you kids school while you were dropping your kids off, that you would have been one of the 1st people to call the cops to check this guy out. :fie:

I highly doubt you would have done nothing, and just said "Hey there's a guy just exercising his Constitutional rights"

To: Axeanda45

I'm willing to bet, that if you had never heard about this guy before, and he had decided to stroll in front of your house, in your neighborhood, or near you kids school while you were dropping your kids off, that you would have been one of the 1st people to call the cops to check this guy out. :fie:

I highly doubt you would have done nothing, and just said "Hey there's a guy just exercising his Constitutional rights"

Well, you would loose that bet, I mind my own business and leave others alone, because that is how I want to be treated.

That does not mean I wouldn't give him a good looking over as he walked past.

If ANYONE comes onto my property though , for ANY reason , whether armed or not, they will be challenged. All the way from hi, how ya doin to what the hell are you doing on my property? !!!
He would have gotten the second of those more than likely, would depend on eye contact and such.

This is very different from him walking down a public path (what this thread is about), then I would have no right to challenge him unless he threatens me, he has just as much right to be there as any other person legally in this country.

If you would read all of my posts, I never once condoned what the man did, only stuck up for his right to do so.

What gave you the idea I would call the cops on anyone? Does everyone you know who is a supporter of Constitutional rights call the cops every time they see someone armed go walking by? Or is that what you would do and you are just projecting that onto me?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To everyone on this Forum:

I am NOT trying to be an ass about any of this, I am just asking questions and speaking and defending the truth. Most of the of the times I have posted on here, the person arguing (for lack of a better term) with me has been silenced because they had nothing to come back with except insults and re-direction. (The truth has prevailed)
I am quite stubborn as is very obvious. I have owned up to the mistakes I have made here too, I got too defensive a few times, said a few things too harsh, etc...... I have even gone so far as to *gasp* apologize.

But I WILL NOT BACK DOWN when attacked or ridiculed. If you say something to, about, or directed at me (good or bad), expect an answer. Yes, that is how I expect to be treated too, if I attack you on here, or come at you with insults, you are a spineless twit not to defend yourself.

One last personal observation.... I see I really like to use parentheses ( ) a lot, is that annoying? :to_pick_ones_nose:

Last edited:
I really like to use parentheses ( ) a lot, is that annoying

One last personal observation.... I see I really like to use parentheses ( ) a lot, is that annoying? :to_pick_ones_nose:

No more so than my use of...

I googled Leonard Embody. It ain't pretty out there sports fans. Cops hate him on cop forums. Gun owners hate him on gun forums. Anti's hate him on the national level in the media and in the brady bunch type forums.

You may be his only friend. I fear that when the crux of the matter sinks in on poor Leonard...he may loose his cool. I hope that you are there to...pick up the pieces so to speak. I hope that he would have the good common sense to talk all this out with someone...hopefully you. I ain't volunteering my services...you see I try to make a respectful argument for gun ownership. Leonard seemed to offend a lot of people exept...YOU! He is all yours...good luck with that!

Like I have said, I dont condone what he has done, just his right to do it. :biggrin:

I'm not sure I want to be nearby if he loses "it". I dont think we need to worry about that though, I see nothing in what he did as a indication of a danger to himself or others.

I'm willing to bet, that if you had never heard about this guy before,
Like I said in one of my earlier posts, I suspect this axe guy, who first appeared in this thread supporting embody, may actually be him, using a new account to get around the banning and continue his diatribe.

May be wrong, just a guess. It's easy to get different IP adresses and get around forum security in that manner. Just wondering.

Care to try that agin, dipwad? I mean, deny or assert exactly who you are, instead of obfuscate my original accusation, which maybe you missed? Or maybe not, just conveniently ignored?
Now, Let's look at who the OP is (OK, I see that I need to explain this too, man you are slow) That means Original Poster....................

His name is kwikrnu, lets sound that out and look at those letters, OK?
k....., no, not as in cat, k as in Kentucky, ok, let's continue...... w...i...k....r...n...u......
Wow, you did it........ See, that wasn't so hard, was it............

I see nothing in what he did as a indication of a danger to himself or others.
Then you obviously are not seeing clearly.

... [/B]Where is the post on this thread where he was looking for body armor? I musta missed that part, please show me where it is.
You seem to have missed a great deal of information about kwikrnu. It isn't all in this thread, or in any of the threads on other forums. You really need to read all his posts going back a year to find all the pieces. The posts are not about just the latest incident.

Many people here have tried to give you the facts needed to know the complete story about Mr. Embody. You're so focused one or two chapters, his right to carry the AK pistol, his right to paint the tip orange, that you missed what is in the other 10 chapters of the story.

Yes, he did make statements about personal body armor, about ammunition capable of piercing armor, acquiring a silencer, about not drawing enough attention carrying a .44 magnum revolver, about frustration that he couldn't get police to arrest him, and other facts not mentioned in this thread.

Get all the facts before choosing your heroes.

Like I said in one of my earlier posts, I suspect this axe guy, who first appeared in this thread supoprting embody, may actually be him, using a new account to get around the banning and continue his diatribe.

May be wrong, just a guess. It's easy to get different IP adresses and get around forum security in that manner. Just wondering.

Care to try that agin, dipwad? I mean, deny or assert exactly who you are, instead of obfuscate my original accusation?

Well, well, well. What a nice person we have here........... Calling me names, showing that he cannot even look at the dates of when people joined, has no clue how to click on someones name and see where they are from, etc.......

Yes, I suppose it is possible that Kwikrnu could have foreseen he was going to get kicked off of here, and set up another account LAST OCTOBER??????
(that is the date when I joined for your info, since you havent seemed to be able to make ANY headway in your investigation, I thought I would help you out)

Are you really this dumb?

And for the record, NO you clueless "dipwad" to use your word, I am NOT the same person, never met the man, never talked to the man with the exception of before my first post on this thread, I did PM him (and he never answered me).

You seem to have missed a great deal of information about kwikrnu. It isn't all in this thread, or in any of the threads on other forums. You really need to read all his posts going back a year to find all the pieces. The posts are not about just the latest incident.

Thank you for this information, No-one else has pointed this out. However, I stand behind everything I have said, and it was ALL written with just this one incident/thread as the subject. What he did prior still has no bearing on what I have been writing.

Many people here have tried to give you the facts needed to know the complete story about Mr. Embody. You're so focused one or two chapters, his right to carry the AK pistol, his right to paint the tip orange, that you missed what is in the other 10 chapters of the story.

No, they have not, no-one has said that "2 yrs ago he did this, or last June he said this"
The only things close all had to do with this same incident

Yes, he did make statements about personal body armor, about ammunition capable of piercing armor, acquiring a silencer, about not drawing enough attention carrying a .44 magnum revolver, about frustration that he couldn't get police to arrest him, and other facts not mentioned in this thread.

Get all the facts before choosing your heroes.

Get some brains and put 2 and 2 together to make 4, not 6 or 8 like you have come up with, geesh, everyone here thinks I love the guy or something. I have said REPEATEDLY that I don't condone what he did, I am ONLY sticking up for his right to do what is Constitutional.

Where have I said he was my hero? Where have I said he was smart for doing what he did? I swear, I haven't seen many people on here that have actually read what I wrote without putting their own words into my posts and then yelling at me for those words they pulled out of their own a$$ instead of what I had actually written.

I have a sneaking suspicion that some people may start to argue with me just because of my new signature line.... So.. if any further posts in this thread are directed at me, they need to be adding something new to this particular discussion.( the OP's original subject, etc..) or I may not answer. There is nothing constructive about continuing just because we can..... :wacko:

Yes, I suppose it is possible that Kwikrnu could have foreseen he was going to get kicked off of here, and set up another account LAST OCTOBER??????
(that is the date when I joined for your info,
That proves nothing. Your first post was on 1 January in this thread, and almost all of your posts since. Maybe you are not as clever as you would like to think, Mr. Embody. :to_pick_ones_nose:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back