Open carry incident in Nashville gets me detained 2.5 hour at gun point carried AK-47

Status
Not open for further replies.
That proves nothing. Your first post was on 1 January in this thread, and almost all of your posts since. Maybe you are not as clever as you would like to think, Mr. Embody. :to_pick_ones_nose:
I already answered you, I am not the OP, never met the man, etc...... get a life (a brain may help too)

You are right about one thing though, my first ever post was on this thread, wow, want a lollipop for making such a wondrous discovery? That proves nothing also, per your rules of deduction, care to try again?

Tell you what, you go to the OP's hometown, look him up, shouldn't be too hard to do, maybe start by standing in front of the police station and look for a man with an orange gun?:dance3:
Then.....after you have PROOF of meeting him, PM me with it, you know, send me some pictures or something so I know you're not lying or anything..... And then, I will give you my address and maybe invite you up for a little target practice or something, :eek: sound good? BTW, all travel expenses are your responsibility, as the OP and I live 2 states away from each other.

Last edited:
Thank you for this information, No-one else has pointed this out. However, I stand behind everything I have said, and it was ALL written with just this one incident/thread as the subject. What he did prior still has no bearing on what I have been writing.

No, they have not, no-one has said that "2 yrs ago he did this, or last June he said this" The only things close all had to do with this same incident

Get some brains and put 2 and 2 together to make 4, not 6 or 8 like you have come up with, geesh, everyone here thinks I love the guy or something. I have said
REPEATEDLY that I don't condone what he did, I am ONLY sticking up for his right to do what is Constitutional.

Where have I said he was my hero? Where have I said he was smart for doing what he did? I swear, I haven't seen many people on here that have actually read what I wrote without putting their own words into my posts and then yelling at me for those words they pulled out of their own a$$ instead of what I had actually written.
I think it is you having the problem with adding things up.

Take some time and visit the other forums. Search for kwikrnu's posts for the last 18 months. You'll get the additional information you don't have. Think about it like connect-the-dots.

You're saying that running around a park in military fatigues, with an orange tip painted AK and 75rd drum mag full of AP ammo is a boyish stunt? Say it isn't so!
Nope it ain't so... you misunderstood.

I said it was a 'balloon boyish' stunt aka for attention and for the media.

RussP,

This part is what is relevant: However, I stand behind everything I have said, and it was ALL written with just this one incident/thread as the subject. What he did prior still has no bearing on what I have been writing.

The further points I put in that post to you was more towards others in this thread, not only you. (sorry for the confusion I may have caused by doing that)

I fully understand what you were saying in your posts, but that all has NO bearings on MY ENTRIES/POSTS on this thread, What he has done in the past is irrelevant.
I am posting about ONLY about this particular incident in the ORIGINAL POST of this thread. What he did was legal, no matter if people disagree with, or dont like his tactics, he did nothing wrong (read unlawful). End of story (don't I wish, lol):wacko:

Do you understand now? (an honest question with NO hidden insult or meaning)

At any point you could shut the hell up?!

BUT, it doesn't appear you have the ability to do so... to that I say, "... enjoy your bone!"

Why, thank you for being so neighborly and representing your so-called religion so eloquently.:biggrin:

Me, I have the truth on my side, not some other people's interpretations of some other people's interpretations of what they think someone else may have said, even though that is not what they wrote.....
(for others who are reading this, let me explain..... Mr matthewaynelson here tried desperately to take some of God's word from one area and add it to another part of God's word that was talking of something else, to make it say something it does not say., this was done in PM, he subsequently went and hid when I pointed out the truth to him, now he has come out to play again)

When are you going to realize all the personal attacks, name-calling and behind-the-scenes drama doesn't add up to a hill of beans beside the known facts of this issue? They are:

1) Embody is a weird creep that makes all gun owners look bad.
2) Anyone who tries to justify what he did in any way is cut from the same cloth.

That's about all the there is to it. All the rest is for the most part mental masturbation amounting to little more than a big load of rubbish.

... me, I have the truth on my side

No hiding bro... I simply do not feel at all as though I need to continue in a dialouge with an individual who claims all the world as ignorant and foolish if their view differs from that of his own. Apparently... only you have the truth on your side. You go boy! Enjoy your bone...

... end of story (don't I wish, lol)

BUT, IF YOU TRULY DO WISH TO FIND THE END OF THE STORY... it only requires a little bit of shut the hell up!!

Either way though... I'm gonna get back to my hiding for now...

This part is what is relevant: However, I stand behind everything I have said, and it was ALL written with just this one incident/thread as the subject. What he did prior still has no bearing on what I have been writing.

Everything he did prior has all the bearing on it because it is an indication of his whole psychological make up and the real reason for the childish stunt he pulled.

The only thing I understand WRT this episode is you unsuccessfully trying to defend yourself.

Well, Mr halfcocked and unlocked, all I have seen so far is you desperately lying to try to discount/destroy my credibility (if I had any to begin with, lol)

So... Since two can play at this game, let me try.

EVERYONE!!!, PLEASE !!!! Listen up!!!
I have an unsubstantiated, possibly unoriginal, childish, stupid thought, that maybe, kinda sorta, I mean, I think, it may just be possible that cockedandlocked here is .........

READY NOW.......................

HERE IT IS.............

OBAMA!!!!!!!!!

Yes folks, you heard it here first, Mr CockedandLocked here is actually our
dimwitt-in-chief himself, coming here to enlighten us! The voices in his head know everything and they say I am not who I say I am, wow, whodathunkit?

*sarcasm off*

See how stupid you sound cockedandlocked? what I just wrote has just as much truth in it as your posts saying I am Kwikrnu.

At least my post was a little entertaining. :man_in_love:

I think it is you having the problem with adding things up.

Take some time and visit the other forums. Search for kwikrnu's posts for the last 18 months. You'll get the additional information you don't have. Think about it like connect-the-dots.

So according to a couple of people here, no one should comment on a single post unless they have searched out all posts by that poster not only on this forum but bunches of other forums? Wow!

I commented on the posts I saw here. I will comment on single posts. I will not search out every post a poster has ever put out before commenting on a single post. If you want to attack me (or someone acting similarly) feel free. But, don't expect to be taken seriously.

Everything he did prior has all the bearing on it because it is an indication of his whole psychological make up and the real reason for the childish stunt he pulled.

My goodness, give it a rest..( and actually read a full post sometime, and do try to comprehend it) .......... what he did prior has nothing to do whatsoever with whether his actions on that day were lawful, period, end of story, If you have something to prove me wrong, say it, and no, saying "well, he was bad before, so he has to be bad this time too" does not cut it.

If you must reply to this post/subject (again), please keep it centered on that particular part, OK? Do you have it now?

My goodness, give it a rest..( and actually read a full post sometime, and do try to comprehend it) .......... what he did prior has nothing to do whatsoever with whether his actions on that day were lawful, period, end of story, If you have something to prove me wrong, say it, and no, saying "well, he was bad before, so he has to be bad this time too" does not cut it.

If you must reply to this post/subject (again), please keep it centered on that particular part, OK? Do you have it now?

I think you are the one that should give it a rest. If put to a vote I am sure the vast majority here would agree that you for some reason have an uncontrollable need to have the last word. Have you always been so full of yourself that you think you are always right and everyone else is wrong? Is your soul purpose for being on USACarry to argue with everything and everyone? Do you have it now?

When are you going to realize all the personal attacks, name-calling and behind-the-scenes drama doesn't add up to a hill of beans beside the known facts of this issue? They are:

1) Embody is a weird creep that makes all gun owners look bad.
2) Anyone who tries to justify what he did in any way is cut from the same cloth.

That's about all the there is to it. All the rest is for the most part mental masturbation amounting to little more than a big load of rubbish.

Wow, I mean just.... wow
Thank you soooooooooo much for enlightening us on these "facts" that are so well known that you had to make them up......:pleasantry:

I think you are the one that should give it a rest. If put to a vote I am sure the vast majority here would agree that you for some reason have an uncontrollable need to have the last word. Have you always been so full of yourself that you think you are always right and everyone else is wrong? Is your soul purpose for being on USACarry to argue with everything and everyone? Do you have it now?

Well, actually yes, I do tend to try to get the last word, but most everyone here just won't seem to let me.. :biggrin: Full of myself, no, not really, and No, that is not my purpose for being here at all, thank you for asking......

Now, IF all those that keep coming back at me (as I do them) want me to stop, all they have to do is stop themselves, stop putting words in my mouth that I didnt say, stop accusing me of being someone else, stop saying that I'm in Love with the guy, or saying he is my hero........and actually read these following words,

AND NOT READ ANY OTHER SOLITARY WORD OR THOUGHT INTO THEM:

The original poster, walking through the woods, carrying that AK variant pistol....with an orange tip, BROKE NO LAWS.

Why is that so hard for you to understand?

But...... people keep coming back at me, and coming back, and coming back.... I swear, I must be in some Zombie movie or something......:fie: they just wont stop! AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Maybe I'm having it out with the energizer bunny?

No one is questioning the legality of his carrying his AK pistol that day at Radnor Park.

Some are concerned that his behavior prior to that day, his stated motives, his planning, his acknowledged frustration, his actions culminating with the Radnor event might indicate problems to come. He has stated his purpose is to create circumstances which would facilitate a confrontation with law enforcement. He's also stated he fears the police will shoot him.

Yes, for your purpose, your agenda, none of that has relevance. But it is important to tie in the other facts surrounding Mr. Embody so no one is mislead into believing Mr. Embody is a pure 2nd Amendment issue. He is not and has stated such in his posts.

Ignoring the totality of Mr. Embody's circumstances is like saying your posts in this thread paint a complete picture of your character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back