New Member Welcome Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to be here, thank you everyone! We are instructors from Colorado!

Hello to all.
I'm from North Carolina and I am new to this site. I look forward to conversing with others about topics to help improve my knowledge about guns, gun safety, and tactical information. If there is anything you think I should know right off hand, please feel free to speak. I'm open to all discussions.

Dallas new member

New member here, from the suburbs of Dallas, TX. I am a pistol instructor, and also teach concealed carry classes. I tried to keep a low profile on this at my day job, but word started getting around, and now people are approaching me.

:biggrin:

Hey Folks!
I'm new here. I'm sure you seen this a 100 times, But I need a good gunsmith to work on a WWII beratta type pistol. Anybody know of someone?

Thanks!
Carry on!
Hooyah!

Anybody know how to post a pic??

There may be other ways to do it, I'm not sure. But I click on "Go Advanced" next to "Post Quick Reply". Then click on "Manage Attachments" down toward the bottom of the page. From there you can upload files and they will automatically show in the reply. I'm sure you can also upload the files to use later if you're not replying or posting.
I'm also sure if there's an easier way to do it, someone will mention it.

New member from Maine. Love Caring my smith&Wesson m&p 40. oorah and semper fi.

Sent from my C811 4G using USA Carry mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back