New Member Welcome Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Ya'll! Howdy from the great CCW state of Georgia! Looking forward to the interaction. Ya'll be blessed, keep your head down, your powder dry and your ***** covered.

G-Day from Down Under.

G-Day. I registered today and am pleased to be a part of this forum. I am a retired coal miner and I am a keen hunter and fisherman. Have been actively hunting for just on 52 years. I am also a keen target pistol shooter, and strongly believe in armed self defence, including CC and OC, even though armed self defence is illegal Down Under. That does not stop me and many others here from continuing to push for armed self defence, one day, being made legal.

Cheers, Ironbark.

(My work mates gave me the nick name, Ironbark. The Ironbark tree is the hardest wood and bark of any tree in Australia. The tree was named the Ironbark tree by the early convicts because they had to continually sharpen their axes when cutting these trees down).

A quick hello from illinois to everyone. Just rec'd my CCL - took 31 days. I've been enjoying the forum for a few weeks so decided to join.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using USA Carry mobile app

New member from Ohio - SE ky - west central fl. I'm retired so I do get around quite a bit and like to feel safe doing it. I've carried a gun for 45 years in one way or another. Look forward to getting & sharing info.

New member here! Love the site and the wealth of information available! Looking forward to participating in the discussions and expanding my firearms knowledge. Thanks!

Hello, I'm a new forum member from Arizona. Long time shooter, new to forums. Just picked up my new Para Black Ops Recon last week and thought I would scan some forums to see what is happening. Will be hitting the Range later this week.

Hi, new guy from northern WV here. Love to shoot but never been a hunter. Married with kids. Part of the working poor class...haha

Well, it finally arrived (pretty quickly, I think). My FL CCW arrived yesterday. It took about 3 -4 weeks. Now I only need to get the MD hose ready and sold so I can escape permanently to our SWFl home! Hubs' back is better so I am hopeful we can get to the range to get familiar with my new Shield. He is my (awesome) instructor :)

Hey MD. Which shield you have? Saw you mentioned and I have .40 and absolutely love it. Welcome as wel...

New member, Active duty SGT US Army,currently in Afghan land. Former defensivecarry.com member (they can't take the heat over there), had my CCW license for a little over a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back