New Member Welcome Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

coyote_hunter

Hi everyone new member from Arkansas great site thank ya for letting me join. Richard

John Wizeman

Hi, I'm John Wizeman and I just recently joined because I am looking for somewhere that can provide good info in regular terms on CCW across state lines.

pointblank871

Hi everyone from Michigan City Indiana looking to start local OC\CC club any one interested let me know.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using USA Carry mobile app

tdlove82

Hello to all.
I'm from North Carolina and I am new to this site. I look forward to conversing with others about topics to help improve my knowledge about guns, gun safety, and tactical information. If there is anything you think I should know right off hand, please feel free to speak. I'm open to all discussions.

mckinneyft

Dallas new member

New member here, from the suburbs of Dallas, TX. I am a pistol instructor, and also teach concealed carry classes. I tried to keep a low profile on this at my day job, but word started getting around, and now people are approaching me.

:biggrin:

SWGcowboy

Hey Folks!
I'm new here. I'm sure you seen this a 100 times, But I need a good gunsmith to work on a WWII beratta type pistol. Anybody know of someone?

Thanks!
Carry on!
Hooyah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member