New Member Welcome Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't have said it better than you did, mate...

@Rebecca Dillon Davis and Jay Pearson...welcome to this forum. Hope your stay is enjoyable...

Pistol Packin' Granny, I am sure most of the membership of this forum will appreciate you putting your location in your profile so answers to any of your questions to the group later on will be at least right on. Although we have read your first post we don't remember where everyone is from later on in the peace...

To new members, just dive in and join us in our conversation.

Good morning all...
My nameis Larry, I am male, 57, and live in Austin, Indiana, in Scott County, about 35 miles north of Louisville, in Kentuckyiana, filed (3 weeks ago Friday) for an Indiana "Handgun Carry Permit"...now waiting on the State Police to approve me,and mail me my license. I own 3 pistols, A Walther P-22(22LR), a Taurus Pt738(.380), and a North American Arms 22 Magnum. with the longer barrel (1&5/8) North American Arms Home page Does anyone else carry a revolver by NAA?

Welcome to our group, pistolannie and Deputy1975....from Missouri. I think I had seen pistolannie in some of the topics I have been...anyway.......give us an ahoy if you need to ask something. Most members here are very accommodating with their responses. I think the "google it" sort of crowd had petered out.

Hello every newbie to this forum....from Missouri. We have quite a few members here from Idaho, Colorado and AR. I am sure it will be appreciated by many of us if you fill up your location on your profile so that we know where you are from. It helps with answering your questions without us having to guess what you talking about from your whereabouts when you commented on the laws and rules and regulations. We don't usually remember everyone's location from your first post later on.

Does anyone else carry a revolver by NAA?
I carry the NAA .22 Mag with a barrell slightly less than 1". It measures about 7/8". I don't have any problem with grouping at around 25 feet. And I don't think I would ever need to shoot any further than that.

I would much rather carry my 5.7 X 28, but it just won't fit in my pocket.

I carry the NAA .22 Mag with a barrell slightly less than 1". It measures about 7/8". I don't have any problem with grouping at around 25 feet. And I don't think I would ever need to shoot any further than that.

I would much rather carry my 5.7 X 28, but it just won't fit in my pocket.
I think you are in the wrong forum...this is a welcome forum for newbies...???:confused:

I'm not confused, I was just answering this Gentleman's question:
Link Removed
Link Removed

Join DateJun 2012Posts4​

[h=2]Link Removed[/h]
Good morning all...
My nameis Larry, I am male, 57, and live in Austin, Indiana, in Scott County, about 35 miles north of Louisville, in Kentuckyiana, filed (3 weeks ago Friday) for an Indiana "Handgun Carry Permit"...now waiting on the State Police to approve me,and mail me my license. I own 3 pistols, A Walther P-22(22LR), a Taurus Pt738(.380), and a North American Arms 22 Magnum. with the longer barrel (1&5/8) North American Arms Home page Does anyone else carry a revolver by NAA?​

I'm not confused, I was just answering this Gentleman's question:
I am sorry...you could have quoted the gentleman's question so that he knows he was the one whose question you are answering...it can be confusing sometimes...I know I was confused ... because there was no reference whatsoever. Truce??

I didn't quote the whole paragraph, just his question about anyone else carrying a American Arms Revolver. I guess I was trying to save paper.

I had to go back and look because with my half timers flaring up all the time, I'm not sure what I do from time to time.

Hello all from PA. Look forward to chatting it up with everyone.

Welcome to the forums. I too am from the great commonwealth of PA (Pittsburgh). Dive right in to the forums and have some fun. There are some great folks here with a lot of good info.

I just started tocarry a NAA 22 magnum with a 1 5/8 barrel. Its so easy to conceal, sometimes its difficult for a woman to conceal especially with summer fashions but not with this little one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back