New Member Welcome Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to see I'm not the only newbie prowling the pages. It's a good site with a lot of great info. Welcome aboard!

Link Removed Hi, I've read USA Carry for some time and enjoy its informative content... I'm a new registered member and just wanted to say "Hi!" Looking forward to reading and learning from all the experienced contributors... Thanks...

CATX here (yep - California to Texas transplant...about 35 years ago. Sorry I couldn't get here faster.)
USNA, NRA Lifer, Man's Man.

Hail and Well Met

Greetings,

Found this forum while searching online & searching for Concealed Carry Apps on my phone. Been lurking for about 2-3 weeks and finally got around to registering.

Brief Summary; I'm a drag racer and gun enthusiast. I procrastinated for many years but finally got my CCDW permit from the great state of Kentucky. Over the years I've been collecting various firearms and now I'm starting to outgrow my gun safe. May have to bite the bullet and invest in a Liberty soon. The one I have now is a less expensive and less secure Oxbow that I picked up from a local gun shop about 4 years ago.

Anyway, I look forward to articulating with you fine folks regarding firearms, concealed carry and whatever comes up.

Cheers...

Hi all...I just wanted to introduce myself.My name is Eric and I am stoked I ran across this forum as firearms and our 2nd ammendment rights our my passion in my life.I love to also play music on the side as my screenname reflects that.I play harmonica and guitar for fun and love to camp and hunt.I look forward to getting to know some like minded people here.
Eric

Retired LEO from Jersey.
Nice site you guys have.
Can anyone point me in the right direction as far as being able to post in the Buy/Sell/Trade section?

Thanks in advance...:redface:

New User

Hello everyone, Been reading here for a little while, finally joined up.
I'm waiting for my CPL to be approved in Michigan. I've taken the class, turned in the application and sent my fingerprints off. The gun board here in Emmet County meets the first friday of every month, doubt if I'll make the July meeting. In Emmet County one MUST go before the board. I've heard it's just a formality.

Meanwhile I've just received a Crossbreed Supertuck for my Glock 21. I've been wearing it around the house! The 21 is a big gun to conceal, this might be a good excuse to do some gun shopping!

Great forum...
See ya around
Brian

welcome aboard and i'm certain you will love that holster too
view-welcome-mat.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members