CLICK HERE TO WIN A FREE GUN

MSNBC Poll on AWB

Up to 71+ right now.
I read some of the anti comments.
A real good example of why it's a good idea to remain silent when you have no idea what you're talking about.

No - 73.7%
Yes - 22.5%
Maybe - 3.9%

Someone should tell the No's, "It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak up and remove all doubt."

done.....74.4% No

Seeing as how the majority of the PEOPLE say NO....if it gets re-instated....then this government isn't for the peopel now is it?

The thing that always gets me laughing about these things are when people's arguments for banning guns are the following:

When are people going to start thinking before they post?

Here is another one:

Until game animals start shooting back, there is no legitimate reason for anyone to need an assault weapon. Period.

What about criminals?

Total of 64,213 votes - click on the "Display Comments" bar below to sort comments

19.4%
Yes. We had the ban for 10 years. He should use up whatever political capital is necessary to reinstate the ban.
12,467 votes

77.1%
No. It was a mistake the first time around and it would be a mistake again. Existing gun laws are enough.
49,505 votes

3.5%
Maybe. Owning a gun is a right, but I'm conflicted as to whether or not average Americans should be able to own assault weapons.
2,241 votes

I posted this in the other thread as well.....Results as of 2:50 pm

Done

No 77.1% with 49552 votes

yes 19.4% with 12469 votes

Maybe im to stupid to make up my own mind 3.5% with 2242 votes

Done

No 77.1% with 49552 votes

yes 19.4% with 12469 votes

Maybe 3.5% with 2242 votes

Those are numbers I like to see!!

Email