Michael Brown

Reports coming-out that Dorian Johnson recanted his story, and his new story jibes with witnesses to the shooting. Just do a search and you'll get the info, true or not.

Yep, this is one witness that goes down in flames.

According to an arrest report obtained by HLN, Dorian Johnson, the 22-year-old who was walking with Michael Brown when he was shot and killed, was arrested in 2011 for theft and making a false report.

“It has been reported on social media that there is a likelihood that Ferguson officer Darren Wilson will not be charged in the shooting of Michael Brown. A key witness has now admitted that Michael Brown attacked Officer Wilson and attempted to take his gun. This is scary…. IF this news is made official, we all have reason to be concerned about the reaction.”

Dorian Johnson, Witness in Michael Brown Shooting, Allegedly Changed His Initial Story; Radio Station Backs Off Claims

Yep, this is one witness that goes down in flames.

According to an arrest report obtained by HLN, Dorian Johnson, the 22-year-old who was walking with Michael Brown when he was shot and killed, was arrested in 2011 for theft and making a false report.

Two things about this quote - one, it says Johnson was "arrested" and doesn't say a word about being convicted. If all it was was an unresolved or subsequently dismissed arrest, it ain't coming in.

Second, the report originates from HLN, a sister-station of CNN, so it's total bunk and this thread should be closed!!!! (Not directed at you gfrlaser - you may have seen a similar brain-dead rant earlier in the thread in answer to me deigning to cite a CNN source on part of the story. yes, I can be a smart-ass from time to time.)

“It has been reported on social media that there is a likelihood that Ferguson officer Darren Wilson will not be charged in the shooting of Michael Brown. A key witness has now admitted that Michael Brown attacked Officer Wilson and attempted to take his gun. This is scary…. IF this news is made official, we all have reason to be concerned about the reaction.”

Dorian Johnson, Witness in Michael Brown Shooting, Allegedly Changed His Initial Story; Radio Station Backs Off Claims

Johnson's attorney was on CNN yesterday flatly denying this report that he's changed his story. Doesn't matter what company's name-plate is on the microphone he spoke into, it's his own attorney as the source, which for all legal intents and purposes, is Johnson himself denying the story.

I'm wondering if you even read the link you provided though, because that link is confirming that the radio station that first reported the non-story story has backed off of their claim of having "their own" source, substituting that claim with their source being only "social media." So here's what happened; They put out a bogus report. Social media picks it up and spreads it far and wide. The same radio station then uses "social media" that they lied to to validate their bogus story. Sweet, huh?

Bottom line, any jury will have to decide the credibility of Johnson and every other witness they hear from. Inconsistencies and shots to witness credibility will be exploited by whichever side has the most to gain from it, which in some cases, both sides will have points to make on either side of a given credibility issue. Johnson's credibility will not only be judged against his own history and character, but against the aggregate of witness testimony concerning the few seconds in time in which Michael Brown and Darren Wilson were engaged in a conflict that resulted in the death of an unarmed man at the hands of a cop. The end of that sequence of events has no less than four eye-witnesses who all say the same thing; Michael Brown was not "bum rushing" or advancing on the cop at all when the final shots were fired. Three of them say his hands were up. One of them is Johnson, so throw out his testimony on everything else because of his criminal or arrest record, and you're still left with his testimony on whether the final shots were justified or not as being in the 95 percentile range of being consistent with the other witnesses. That's a problem for Wilson whether Johnson's history and character is allowed in at trial or not.

Blues

For all those thinking that Messe Jackson and Al Charlatan whip-up all their lemmings who can't think for themselves in Ferguson into riots etc., this may make you rethink that at least, and should make you LYFAO in any case:

Howdy,

He looked like Oddjob to me.

Maybe the cop should have thrown a gold ingot at him and then electrocuted him...

The cop should have thrown a pack of skittles or maybe a box of Twinkies at the fat kid, that would have stop him from charging Wilson.

Oddjob? No way. He looked more like Fat Albert.

Paul

Called it
Any liability for Dorian Johnson if his statements to the press, which resulted in the riots, are proved to be false? Eyewitness describes the officer who shot and killed Michael Brown ? Anderson Cooper 360 - CNN.com Blogs

Called what?

So much hate, violence and destruction caused by this one lie that everyone wanted to believe.

What "one lie?"

You asked in the first post if there would be any "liability" for Johnson "...if his statements to the press, which resulted in the riots, are proved to be false?"

BC1 gave the absolute correct answer when he said....

None whatsoever. If that's what he believes he saw he may report it.

Even if every single word of what he's said in public were "proved to be false," what possible "liability" could Johnson be held responsible for regarding the crimes committed by others?

And nothing that he's said has been "proved to be false" at this point by any stretch of the imagination anyway, and Johnson's statements may not ever be legally tested as being true or false because Wilson may never get indicted by the Grand Jury.

So what did you "call" exactly?

Blues

I posted here quoting a friend who happens to be a retired critical care nurse, much of her career spent in ERs. She was evaluating the video of the cop just seconds after the shooting as he paced back and forth looking relatively relaxed. Her evaluation was prompted by a posting of the Gateway Pundit article that the original report of Wilson having an orbital blow out came from. Every single news report since then, including FOX or any other news source you might think is credible, attributed the report back to Gateway Pundit. The Pundit based their report on an anonymous leak, so my nurse friend was interested when somebody else posted the video that's in that linked post too showing Wilson acting decidedly counter to how someone with an orbital blow out would be acting. She describes very consistently with your description of your experience what can happen with such an injury. You should read it and see if you find her description more credible than the notion that Wilson would just be up and calmly walking around after sustaining that kind of injury.

The Pundit article says this about their two sources:

The Prosecutor responded to that claim saying that the leak "could not" have come out of his office.

So regardless of where you or anybody else heard the report about the eye socket injury, whether on FOX or Rush's show or a conservative blog, it originated at Gateway Pundit, a self-described "right-of-center news website" (not even willing to call themselves "conservative" because they're not) that based their story on unnamed, anonymous sources inside the prosecutor's office and cop-shop. CNN also bases its story on anonymous sources "close to the investigation" that they have yet to name or identify their position or anything else. Whichever story you choose to believe, it's based on anonymous sources.

The term "facial fractures" was my characterization of what the CNN report said, not a direct quote. They kept referring to the report that other media sources had been disseminating all week as the "orbital blow out."

Just to be clear, when you make the declarative statement that Brown charged the cop, and you base it on "all" that you have "heard and read," all you can have heard and read about that comes from "Josie," a caller claiming to be a friend of Wilson on the Dana Loesch radio talk show, and an unidentified voice in the background of one of the shooting scene videos. In other words, both are anonymous, whereas, no less than four live eye-witnesses who all claim they saw the end of the shooting (two say they saw all except for the round that went off in the car, and the other, Johnson, was in close proximity from beginning to end), and none of them corroborate the "charge" charge.

"Josie" will never be a witness, at least not on the facts she claimed to be relaying after having heard it from Wilson's wife. If Wilson were ever to be convicted of something, she could be a character witness during the sentencing phase, but that's it.

If identified and willing to talk, the voice in the background on the video could be a witness, but that's still four known witnesses to one unknown witness who may or may not ever be found, and that's what you're hanging your hat on by being so unequivocal about what you think happened.

As far as "who cares" whether it was an orbital blow out or not? You did. You posted the TGP story, and then claimed, "Doesn't sound like something that happens when confronting a nice college boy with his hands up..." If Wilson was punched, it was in the car. If Brown had his hands up, it was approximately 35 feet away from the car after Wilson had gotten out and chased him while firing (according to three of the four eye-witnesses). Whether Brown was a "nice college boy" or not is irrelevant. If he was trying to surrender, it's one degree or another of unjustified homicide. If he charged, and if Wilson is ever indicted (which I personally doubt will happen), his defense team is going to have an uphill battle to prove it. Dorian Johnson may be connected to Brown, and also has some criminal record of lying, so his credibility can be discarded. But the other three are not connected to Brown, nor are they connected to each other as far as anything I've heard or read, and like it or not, their testimony is going to count.

Blues

Blues, when I had my injury I was walking I was treated at a Naval hospital emergency room and I thought I was fine. But they told me to come back the next day to be sure everything was OK. I thought I only had a black eye at the time. I really did not notice I had double vision at all. They x-rayed me and checked my vision. I remember it took a couple of days before I was entered into the hospital for further tests and evaluation. When they finally found out what it was and where the injury was they operated and fixed it. It was a simple and quick operation. i remember they said that it was done in 20 minutes in all!

I am not saying that Wilson did or did not have such an injury. I do believe that he could have such an injury and be walking around and acting normal. The MSM must do all they can to dispute the fact that their version of the story is wrong! Their version is that the "gentle giant" was VERY co-operative and Wilson is a racist pig who hates black people and looks for ANY excuse to shoot anyone who is black. The MSM are like "drive by journalists" who come by and spew out their bilge and then leave everyone to clean up the mess that they have created. Then they go to the next event to spew out more bilge and create more havoc and chaos! They usually leave when their version of the y event starts falling apart. Like now.

If the MSM had stayed out of it and not televised it all, I would bet the farm that all the looting and destruction would not have happened!

The Big Mike had his hands up and was shot in the back lie!

What Dorian Johnson did was worse than yelling fire in a crowed theater.

Regardless of however many supporters this guy has in his community and those that back MB- he undoubtedly will hear plenty of backlash whenever he steps outside Ferguson.

As for legal ramifications- no oath. No perjury.

The media is nicknamed the fourth arm of the law bc it uses a very powerful medium- that can influence public opinion. Unfortunately you don't need to take an oath before being interviewed. But that is what distinguishes a reputable news station from a tabloid magazine- in terms of reliability of source (a point addressed and emphasized by Blue & FFCHEN).

But that is what distinguishes a reputable news station from a tabloid magazine- in terms of reliability of source (a point addressed and emphasized by Blue & FFCHEN).
An appropriate description for most major "news" outlets. For the MSM, everyone but FOX spews progressive liberal trash 95% of the time, and FOX takes the opposite stance on everything because there is a 95% chance they'll be right. It has all become tabloid journalism, and the 24 hour news cycle since the beginning of cable news (CNN) has been the death of real journalism. No on can take the chance to confirm a story before they publish(air), because the other stations might get the "scoop". And EVERY station pays staff to watch the other news channels and report on any "breaking news" the other has discovered.

The Big Mike had his hands up and was shot in the back lie!

Are you saying that Johnson said that Brown was shot in the back while his hands were up? You do realize that Wilson could've fired while Brown's back was turned and missed, right? Only three bullets were taken from his body. There's at least three flyers out there somewhere, probably already found and collected. Whatever, Johnson said Brown stopped running at some point, turned around, raised his hands and attempted to surrender when Wilson fired the final volley of shots. How do you know that's a lie?

What Dorian Johnson did was worse than yelling fire in a crowed theater.

Yelling fire in a crowded theater isn't a criminal act if the theater is really on fire. Even so, you're saying that the person yelling fire would be libel for some criminal leaving the theater, walking to the convenience store down the street, robbing and setting fire to it. Where do you come up with this stuff?

Blues

Link Removed

Peaceful rallying over here on a hot as butt Sunday at Hampton and Chippewa for Wilson.

Meanwhile. Bf is getting suited up to work at the brown rally

You can order t shirts to show support on fb for support officer Wilson.

You can show your support - for Wilson OR Brown- by going to www.TEESPRING.com, enter search words "officer darren Wilson" or "mike brown" - then click on t shirt and look for the green VERIFIED logo- after clicking the selected shirt. Green logo means that teespring has verified that the organization has properly appropriated the funds.

Mike Brown's funeral is today. I'm a million miles away from justifying what he did. But of course- I feel sorry for him. Young and so brazen. Perhaps molded by a culture that made him think he had to act in a certain manner to be considered acceptable? He did not get to experience life's changes- to get to grow older, mature, and look back on August 9 2014 and say- man that was reckless. But instead he's gone. Robbed himself of his future.

And if Officer Wilson is a good man- his life will never be the same- in terms of self cope. It's hard enough killing a seasoned life criminal - it's an entirely different thing to be involved and play a direct role in eliminating the life of someone so young. who knows which direction they would have taken their lives- I am a completely different than when I was 18.

Assuming Brown was actually enrolled in vatterott college- what if he had just skipped going to ferguson Mart that day. And started school the following week. Then realized how much more fulfilled he was now that he was among peers that have ambition and drive. He might have made different decisions- But life goes how life goes. And now instead of being young and learning- he's young and dead.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back