Duck Dynasty, Prayer, Bible and Firearms....

I hope that this is a true story and I hope that Phil Robertson never backs down.

i don't agree with religion, but i like the show and wouldn't ask them to stop doing what they do.

it becomes as simple as many other things that are "controversial"...if you dont like it, dont do it/watch it/buy it/etc etc

I don't agree with religion either, any of them, or have any use for any religion, but in their defense they are not proselytizing their religion either. They merely say grace before a meal.

I do however fully support their 1A and 2A rights. Too bad that libturds seem incapable of accepting anything they don't agree with. Or is it that a show about people that don't shave or try to imitate metro-sexual neutered males can make it big, and have fun doing it.

Wasn't there a thread on here not long ago about a guy getting arrested just for wearing camo?

liberals have been complaining to a&e about the continued portrayal of prayer, bible reading, and firearms on duck dynasty, so a&e producers went to phil robertson and asked him to curtail those activities.

Phil responded, "if we can't pray to god on the show, we will not do the show. God and guns are apart of our everyday lives; to remove either of them from the show is unacceptable."

a&e evidently chose to renew the show anyway.

Quack if you support the robertson's position!

Q u a c k ! Q u a c k ! .....

Might also mention this group has values, unlike the libs under Obama, hard work yes, Obama No. Quack, Quack, Quack.

Its funny how a group who stands for tolerance is one of the most intolerant groups. Lets start calling these people leftists or colectivests. Thomas Jefferson was a liberal and to call these people liberals is an insult to one of the founding fathers of our great country.

Might also mention this group has values, unlike the libs under Obama, hard work yes, Obama No. Quack, Quack, Quack.

The kids live in the same house as their mother an father, the parents interact with their kids, all the things the libturds can't or don't want to accomplish or acknowledge.

Just the response I would think Phil or any Robertson would say!

I hope that this is a true story and I hope that Phil Robertson never backs down.

This is exactly what I predicted to my wife when she told me about this crap with the Libtards and A&E. None of the Robertson's, especially Phil, would go for that ****. A&E is not gonna throw away a number one show due to libby bullying. Atleast I would hope not. THere is a book out in stores that gives you alot of information about the Robertson Family and they are in know way stupid ole Rednecks. And what's wrong with a REDNECK??? lol GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Doesn't seem to be much substance to the rumour... but why let the truth get in the road of a good excuse to bash liberals, democrats, left-wingers, atheists and anybody else that disagrees with our point of view?

Link Removed

Not a show I would expect any libturds to follow, yet I would absolutely believe that they would seek it out, solely to be offended about something every day of their sniveling cowardly existence.

The artsie fartsie producers of the show created it thinking that evey one would be laughing at the stupid rednecks with family values.
Little did they ever think it would be a smash hit.
They are scratching their quaffed heads thinking how can anything without sex and skin be a hit.

Yeah just like “All in the Family” remember that one. Think about it…some folks may not be religious but Christians are not the ones to worry about. Believers do not want anyone’s freedom; they believe there is freedom in Christ! Just sayin… Quack Quack!

Don't watch, but here's one for no religion, ever.

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration--courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and, above all, love of the truth."- H. L. Mencken

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration--courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and, above all, love of the truth."- H. L. Mencken

...and we are all supposed to feel this quote has any credibility because...?

Oh, that's right, because it's from some douche bag progressive journalist of the past.

So much for courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, the truth, and above all, "tolerance".

One question... which previously banned atheist troll are you?

Oh, that's right, because it's from some douche bag progressive journalist of the past.

So much for courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, the truth, and above all, "tolerance".

Wow, and you kiss your sister with that mouth?

A show with God, Guns, and Country Values.

And the liberals don't like it?

Go. Figure.
You forgot self-reliance - perseverance - capitalism - hard work and then celebrity.
The libs swoon with celebrity first and then, and then, and then, oh yeah, gender expression.

ps. I used to watch these guys on the Outdoor channel when they had a hunting show. It was not the usual hunting show, it was pretty funny.
I think is was called Buck Commander.

So all atheists are douchebags and trolls?

So much for tolerance is right.

So all atheists are douchebags and trolls?

So much for tolerance is right.

I am pretty sure he called the journalist a douchebag. The troll comment was definately for atheist. Feeling the same way, I do ask for forgiveness and understanding frequently. I find it strange they will call me crazy for believing in God but embrace the science community when it tells them that all matter came from different dimensions.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back