Arguing with a liberal about Open and Concealed Carry

I can't provide you with numbers, but I can tell you there are plenty of liberals who are pro-gun.

There are two types of anti-gun liberals. Those that don't own any and those who do but don't want anybody else to.

You cannot argue with most LibTards because the majority of them are as stubborn as mules and will not change their opinions no matter how wrong they may be on a particular topic.

We have a neighbor who we hang out with sometimes, she is a hardcore anti-gun libtard.
Whenever the conversation turns towards guns or politics her mind is allready made up no matter how much 'logic' I might try to debate with her. So why even bother debating/arguing?

Ignorance is bliss for these kind of folks unfortunately.

Sometimes in our street we hold a get-together or a game night. The boyfriend of one of our neighbour who usually host these get-together is (or was?) a hard-core liberal. In one of those nights there were some loud conversations in the kitchen. The guys cowered that libtard to submission with their tirades. Nowadays he just keeps his trap shut and go in with the girls. :lol:

We have another liberal to heart who is not really a liberal at heart, but he works for MODOT so he is required to put in two liberal election posters in his yard and he can't yell FOUL! or he will lose his job so he was told...This last one is a nice guy, but the other is a jerk.

My best friend is a liberal attorney... who caries a subcompact PX4... even in NYC. One can never tell where a political view ends and the right to protection begins.

Why are you wasting time arguing with a liberal hopolophobe about something that is leagl for you to do? Spend you time improving you shooting, not listening to a fool shoot their mouth off.

BC1:313721 said:
My best friend is a liberal attorney... who caries a subcompact PX4... even in NYC. One can never tell where a political view ends and the right to protection begins.

does he do so illegally? He sounds like a real patriot, NYC needs more of him.

There is a difference between someone who is merely parroting all the anti gun propaganda they have heard all their lives... and someone who is trying to hide their inner fear of what they would do if they had a gun behind a hatred for guns.

The first person is reachable when calmly presented with facts to think about... these are the folks I try to give facts for them to think about.

The second person will NOT change their mind because to do so they must face the fact that it is their own inner fear of what they would do that they are projecting onto everyone else. These are the folks I tell.......

"Don't worry... if a criminal attacks you can hide behind me until the cops show up."

I like it. He just started riding two weeks ago and is already wearing everyone thin...he might just have to go. I think you are right about the permit, maybe this is a good excuse to just quit putting it off and go get it.

If you are carrying with this guy in a car pool situation and he is as anti-gun as you say........ Maybe he might tell the police that you are carrying and that you "intimidated him with your gun. If you are carrying concealed and they ask how he knew you had a gun he might say you "brandished" it. Now you have a problem.
He may be rewarded by one less "gun nut" out there carrying putting his life in jeopardy. If you OC then he knows you are carrying and just make trouble for you. "Don't ask,don't tell!

Sometimes in our street we hold a get-together or a game night. The boyfriend of one of our neighbour who usually host these get-together is (or was?) a hard-core liberal. In one of those nights there were some loud conversations in the kitchen. The guys cowered that libtard to submission with their tirades. Nowadays he just keeps his trap shut and go in with the girls. :lol:

We have another liberal to heart who is not really a liberal at heart, but he works for MODOT so he is required to put in two liberal election posters in his yard and he can't yell FOUL! or he will lose his job so he was told...This last one is a nice guy, but the other is a jerk.

I'm going to bet that this is illegal and he could have one heck of a good lawsuit against his employer for doing this.

If you are carrying with this guy in a car pool situation and he is as anti-gun as you say........ Maybe he might tell the police that you are carrying and that you "intimidated him with your gun. If you are carrying concealed and they ask how he knew you had a gun he might say you "brandished" it. Now you have a problem.
He may be rewarded by one less "gun nut" out there carrying putting his life in jeopardy. If you OC then he knows you are carrying and just make trouble for you. "Don't ask,don't tell!

Highly unlikely in a car pool situation and even out and about. Still one should consider carrying a voice recorder just in case something like this ever did happen. If he screams "brandishing", the onus is on him to prove it.

There is a difference between someone who is merely parroting all the anti gun propaganda they have heard all their lives... and someone who is trying to hide their inner fear of what they would do if they had a gun behind a hatred for guns.

The first person is reachable when calmly presented with facts to think about... these are the folks I try to give facts for them to think about.

The second person will NOT change their mind because to do so they must face the fact that it is their own inner fear of what they would do that they are projecting onto everyone else. These are the folks I tell.......

"Don't worry... if a criminal attacks you can hide behind me until the cops show up."

Frankly, I wouldn't want a virulent anti-gunner anywhere near me if the time came when I had to use it. You just never know how these people are going to act if they are close to you and you pull your gun, which they didn't know you had, and start using it. I would have enough to think and worry about and the last thing I want is some wishy washy anti who just might grab the muzzle of my gun because they acted instinctively in their hatred for firearms.

I'm going to bet that this is illegal and he could have one heck of a good lawsuit against his employer for doing this.
We all know it is illegal but who will blow the whistle against him? Nor will he act against his employer now. He just a good guy though it annoys the rest of us in the street with those liberal posters staring back at us everytime we look out of the window or go out of our driveway...we give him a pass. Anyway, he is the only one in the street this year that will have some liberal posters. Two is enough. Three and we'll all go down on him like a ton of bricks teasing him about it like the last time. The other house next door to ours was foreclosed on so good riddance to the dang liars. And we can't get rid of our friend's boyfriend because she is just too nice to everyone...We can't have everything...We each live our own lives, they live theirs but we have each other's back...that is what is good about our neighbours here.

Here in wisconsin as long as you are able to posses a hand gun with in the "law" you can open carry with no permit what so ever,until you enter your car. then you must have a ccw to open carry when in your car, because now you are cocealed with in the car.
We are NEW to CCW here in wisconsin, and I had one of my " libtard c/o workers tell me how UNSAFE HE WILL FEEL when CCW PASSED!!!. Quote from him "I don't like the idea of someone standing next to me with a gun I cant't see". My responce to him was I hate to say it but it has been going on under your NOSE for a long time , from both BG and good people. All I can say it is the same old commie drool we have heard before.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back