America is a Christian Nation

I Just made an interesting observation. The anti-gun an anti Planned Parenthood propaganda are pretty identical. Both want to take away the rights of somebody else. Both claim that is all about profiteering. Both claim that by stopping it less lives will be lost. I could probably go on and on. But those are what came to me off the top of my head.. But I can guess which instrument of killing you would like to take from everyone, and demand that the other not be infringed upon.

When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

Since baby parts need to be alive that qualifies them to be a "life"

We own and carry guns because the United Sates Constitution, in the 2nd Amendment, says we have the right to do so.

At what age should a school child be given birth control? 6th grade? 12? I think on stopped heart beat is too many. Ok, lets put everything on the table for P.P. Take off every single abortion and rain down birth control on every school via a air-evac on Friday mornings at a pep rally. Where were these girls when I was in school? The only girls in our class that slept around were not worth sleeping with. Have you seen a video of an abortion? In some counties and some states you must view them. I would also ask if you are ok with 9 month and post birth abortions. What of 22 week limits? If post birth is ok, why not 1 minute after birth? When does this blob of tissue become human? I find it strange that it might take up to 9 months for a poor women to find out she does not want that pulsating blob of tissue pushed out. I would think after three months you could come to a conclusion of hey, look I got me pregnated, oh, my what should I do, how did this happen (Sometimes, again)? let me see in six months I might have a baby, well wait I need to think this over, ok, it is 9 months, suck out the brains, I don't want IT.

that's one of the things Planned Parenthood provides. I'm sorry if you don't like the one aspect of service they provide. If everyone would stop blocking them from giving more contraceptive items away at schools etc then we wouldn't need as many abortions. But you're so blinded by that one aspect you can't see how the rest of their services help reduce what you don't want to begin with.

So now you're going to try to say that only rights specifically mentioned in the Constitution are valid ones. Now I think you're just grasping at straws.

So now you're going to try to say that only rights specifically mentioned in the Constitution are valid ones. Now I think you're just grasping at straws.

Please read the 9th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.

Now you have a golden opportunity to exercise integrity after missing it on post # 221

sinful nature is always hostile to God....

that's one of the things Planned Parenthood provides. I'm sorry if you don't like the one aspect of service they provide. If everyone would stop blocking them from giving more contraceptive items away at schools etc then we wouldn't need as many abortions. But you're so blinded by that one aspect you can't see how the rest of their services help reduce what you don't want to begin with.
I think the problem is that not enough people use contraceptives and abortion is viewed merely as another form of contraception. While PP exists in poor neighborhoods there's an overabundance of "baby mamas" there. It's become a job title. What do you do? Oh, I'm a baby mama. Four kids from three men and the taxpayers foot the bill. PP caused their own problems with the selling of baby parts. This isn't Auto-Zone. it needs to be illegal to broker parts of aborted children.

If people want to see what's wrong, watch Maury or Springer a few times. Same show over and over; who fathered my child? These people need to try abstinence.

Please read the 9th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.

Now you have a golden opportunity to excerise integrity after missing it on post # 221
I'm using the mobile version of the website I don't see any indication that there's a numbering scheme, so it's pretty much meaningless to me. Second of all you keep spoutting this integrity BS like you're the pinnacle of it. Just state your point and continue on. it's only making you look like an a-hole. Thirdly if you're using the Ninth Amendment to make a point, let's hear what the point is. Instead of just saying look at the 9th amendment like we can read your mind.

Nevermind the fact that the majority of Planned Parenthood's budget doesn't actually go to abortions. It goes toward contraception. So what you're doing by trying to shut the place down is causing more unwanted babies to be born. Good job Christians.

If the baby is unwanted, then don't have unprotected sex. Don't even think about rape, because that does not make up the majority of abortions.

If the baby is unwanted, then don't have unprotected sex. Don't even think about rape, because that does not make up the majority of abortions.
That's it exactly. I have an old friend, former hippie, with a useless 41 year old son. He's dirty and won't work. He does drugs and hangs-out at festivals. He impregnated a 28 year old gal with bipolar disorder and now lives on food stamps and welfare with the baby and mother. my friend told me last week she's pregnant again.

This child has committed no crime! It is monstrous that death is the answer. Not to mention chopped up and sold as if humans should ever be sold.

I can understand your opposition to death. But your fixation on the being chopped up and sold seems a bit odd. They're being used for research. Not for dog food or something sinsiter. At least a sliver of good is coming from it. Not that I'm suggesting that is good reason for an abortion.

This child has committed no crime! It is monstrous that death is the answer. Not to mention chopped up and sold as if humans should ever be sold.

It's simply disgusting that these "things" that perform abortions consider themselves human beings.

I can understand your opposition to death. But your fixation on the being chopped up and sold seems a bit odd. They're being used for research. Not for dog food or something sinsiter. At least a sliver of good is coming from it. Not that I'm suggesting that is good reason for an abortion.
No! No mam. They are not a commodity to be brokered to the highest bidder. If you want to sell body parts return the money to the woman from whom you ripped that life. She could probably use the money.

As the debate about abortion and stem cell research reignites in the U.S., it may be instructive to note that not all stem cell research is utilized for medical purposes.

Stem cells derived from aborted fetuses are used in the U.S. for food and cosmetic research, with one San Francisco-based beauty company notoriously incorporating cell lines in many of its products, including anti-aging face and eye creams.

Some of those creams received awards in recent months from popular U.S. entertainment magazines Elle and InStyle.

Earlier this week, an anti-abortion activist group released an online video that it claims evidences methods in which Planned Parenthood not only sells fetal organs for a profit – a felony in the U.S. – but even alters standard abortion practices in order to preserve fetal organs.

WND

As the debate about abortion and stem cell research reignites in the U.S., it may be instructive to note that not all stem cell research is utilized for medical purposes.

Stem cells derived from aborted fetuses are used in the U.S. for food and cosmetic research, with one San Francisco-based beauty company notoriously incorporating cell lines in many of its products, including anti-aging face and eye creams.

Some of those creams received awards in recent months from popular U.S. entertainment magazines Elle and InStyle.

Earlier this week, an anti-abortion activist group released an online video that it claims evidences methods in which Planned Parenthood not only sells fetal organs for a profit – a felony in the U.S. – but even alters standard abortion practices in order to preserve fetal organs.

WND

OMG! Abortion cream? How does one even begin to market such a thing? Sick.

In America we find fault for giving the death penalty to some to someone that has committed a terrible crime against humanity. And yet, have no problem giving a death penalty to and infant life for doing nothing to anyone. Maybe the death penalty should really go to the person or persons that create the baby and then seeks to destroy them. Including the parents and doctors and medical staff involved. For they are nothing short of murders.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back