America is a Christian Nation

Quite the opposite. Science has proven many things in Genesis. Written symbolically, one must understand the stories were written by a primitive people lacking skill, knowledge and understanding. Thus symbolic and interpretive.

The trends are encouraging, as knowledge roots out ancient ignorance.... but still a long way to go.

Link Removed

We had 28 Principles that created Our Christian Nation

Our Founders used 28 Principles of Liberty to create the Constitution of the United States of America.

A document which created the first free people and has been able to survive as a Nation until the present time.

A document that created a new cultural climate that gave wind to the human spirit, with community minded church going families that encouraged self worth, and prosperity for all.

Which has now been destroyed by the removal of prayer from schools, crosses from our communities, and the 10 commandments from our public places.

The Government that was once followed the will of the people is now controlled by a few that has silenced the churches, removed Christianity, created a Planned Parenthood that is nothing more than mass murder of babies, destroyed the sacristy of Marriage, made it more profitable to remove Fathers from the Family, and reduce many Family unit to the roll of a caged animal being housed and fed, with no purpose, no goal and no future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiK0bkaIT1I&feature=player_embedded

Nevermind the fact that the majority of Planned Parenthood's budget doesn't actually go to abortions. It goes toward contraception. So what you're doing by trying to shut the place down is causing more unwanted babies to be born. Good job Christians.

Link RemovedThe number of babies killed (Aborted) by P.P. appears to be 900 a day. If $00.01 of my taxes go to support one it is not acceptable to me. If they stop killing babies before they are born and go with contraception great. However, the big picture here is why cant the male and female take charge of their own life and either, as in days of old, not fornicate or buy a simple RUBBER. Because they don't care or these sex crazed people have no control since 1971. (If it saves one child it is the right thing to do) Why is it now these lustful couples have to have an organization to help them with birth control? I know we have lost most of our morals and life is cheap. Relative morality, recreational fornication. Baby sacrifice is older than Christianity. The ancients had large idols that they would place babies on and burn them, fact of history. Don't do the deed if you cant raise the seed, good job secular America.

Nevermind the fact that the majority of Planned Parenthood's budget doesn't actually go to abortions. It goes toward contraception. So what you're doing by trying to shut the place down is causing more unwanted babies to be born. Good job Christians.

They're always sex-crazed when they're not yourself, aren't they? The rest of us are all hung up on sex like you are. It's a natural part of everybody's lives. you trying to deny it doesn't stop it

ALL abortions are of WANTED babies so far this year in the U.S.

I may be mistaken but I thought Obamacare covered contraceptives.. so that means the gov pays for it!

Edit: thought I should clarify the WANTED baby comment.

The dead babies are WANTED for their little arms and legs not to mention their tiny little livers and brains and whatever these grotesque monsters can dream up.

The only people who think abortion is great are the ones not murdered.

sinful nature is always hostile to God....

Of you don't like them, stop pushing your abstinence only agenda. It's been proven over and over that it doesn't work. With that kind of education, kids aren't taught about contraception. Then they go out and make babies like young kids do. And then you complain about them having abortions. So I'd say a number of those abortions are your guys's fault anyway

They're always sex-crazed when they're not yourself, aren't they? The rest of us are all hung up on sex like you are. It's a natural part of everybody's lives. you trying to deny it doesn't stop it
So if I want it shut down I'm a Christian? I'm appalled at the cavalier approach to selling body parts. I'm appalled at even one abortion. And it has nothing to do with religion. It's because I believe that life has already begun and it's murder.

Fix the law then. Don't try to defund an institution that is doing other things that are very helpful to society

Of you don't like them, stop pushing your abstinence only agenda. It's been proven over and over that it doesn't work. With that kind of education, kids aren't taught about contraception. Then they go out and make babies like young kids do. And then you complain about them having abortions. So I'd say a number of those abortions are your guys's fault anyway

So.....I have a question?

I am serious.
I am very intersted in your answer.

Should we teach and equip our young people (kids) about guns?

Problem with your argument there is that everybody is born with genitalia. They aren't born with a gun in their hand. At the age that a kid is able to actually use their genitalia,they are usually able to handle a gun. A lot of parents give their children guns at that age.

Fix the law then. Don't try to defund an institution that is doing other things that are very helpful to society

I disagree...killing babies for convenience or profit is evil.

I've asked God to forgive me for my past and wish to teach others what is right and not what is wrong.

We need to defend the ones who are unable to defend themselves.

Thank you for answering post
# 251.

The problem isn't the law. It's the loss of the family unit. There was a time when parents influenced their kids by teaching them about life. Today? They learn about life on the street. There are too many broken homes and single-parent households. The moral programming is gone from parenting. In many cases parenting is non-existent.

I Just made an interesting observation. The anti-gun an anti Planned Parenthood propaganda are pretty identical. Both want to take away the rights of somebody else. Both claim that is all about profiteering. Both claim that by stopping it less lives will be lost. I could probably go on and on. But those are what came to me off the top of my head.. But I can guess which instrument of killing you would like to take from everyone, and demand that the other not be infringed upon.

If a women wants to stop the heart of her unborn baby and she pays for it ok. P.P. should is more into heart stopping than planning. We have all sorts of free birth control, free clinics and the like. If the issue is a women and doctor's right to privacy fine not with tax dollars and not for profit. If you can not contain your lust carry a rubber, take the pill, women's REPRODUCTIVE rights, the clue here is REPRODUCTIVE and maybe FAMILY PLANNING. Plan when to have the kid not when to kill the kid. I do not want to take the right away from a women that wants to stop the beating heart of her unborn baby (Sick as that may be) but why is it so hard not to get pregnated (YES I SPELLED IT THAT WAY) in the first place? Depending on the source up to 3,000 hearts are stopped just in the USA. Why? Do we have that many "OOPS" a night? Take some personal responsibility and self control, grow up and be an adult. Why is it in the past 40 years abortion is a birth control method? What is wrong with folks? (I know the answers).
I Just made an interesting observation. The anti-gun an anti Planned Parenthood propaganda are pretty identical. Both want to take away the rights of somebody else. Both claim that is all about profiteering. Both claim that by stopping it less lives will be lost. I could probably go on and on. But those are what came to me off the top of my head.. But I can guess which instrument of killing you would like to take from everyone, and demand that the other not be infringed upon.

Which has now been destroyed by the removal of prayer from schools, crosses from our communities, and the 10 commandments from our public places.

Forcing children to recite nonsense by rote in no way effects how that child will behave. It did allow teachers to bully children as they often used a "show of hands" every Monday for those that attended worship services that weekend, and the child that never did (me) was then chastised for the homeroom class not having 100% church attendance.

This was prior to the court rulings, but it ended when my mother went to the principle and held court in his office.

And the bullies that were bullies yet mumbled a prayer every day before this, were still bullies, and the nice kids were still nice kids after forced reciting of a prayer stopped.

The parents are the problem, leading by bad example and not disciplining their children, not that little Johnny isn't force to recite a prayer by rote in homeroom.

If a women wants to stop the heart of her unborn baby and she pays for it ok. P.P. should is more into heart stopping than planning. We have all sorts of free birth control, free clinics and the like. If the issue is a women and doctor's right to privacy fine not with tax dollars and not for profit. If you can not contain your lust carry a rubber, take the pill, women's REPRODUCTIVE rights, the clue here is REPRODUCTIVE and maybe FAMILY PLANNING. Plan when to have the kid not when to kill the kid. I do not want to take the right away from a women that wants to stop the beating heart of her unborn baby (Sick as that may be) but why is it so hard not to get pregnated (YES I SPELLED IT THAT WAY) in the first place? Depending on the source up to 3,000 hearts are stopped just in the USA. Why? Do we have that many "OOPS" a night? Take some personal responsibility and self control, grow up and be an adult. Why is it in the past 40 years abortion is a birth control method? What is wrong with folks? (I know the answers).

Since christians say that god is in control, why does god abort so many fetuses every year?

Approximately 1 in 4 pregnancies end in miscarriage; some estimates are as high as 1 in 3. If you include loss that occurs before a positive pregnancy test, some estimate that 40% of all conceptions result in loss.

If you can not contain your lust carry a rubber, take the pill, women's REPRODUCTIVE rights, the clue here is REPRODUCTIVE and maybe FAMILY PLANNING.
that's one of the things Planned Parenthood provides. I'm sorry if you don't like the one aspect of service they provide. If everyone would stop blocking them from giving more contraceptive items away at schools etc then we wouldn't need as many abortions. But you're so blinded by that one aspect you can't see how the rest of their services help reduce what you don't want to begin with.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back