Your First?

A Winchester 94 in 357mag, short barrel I bought for less than 300$ in 1999. I still have it - cause they stopped making it and it's gone up nicely in value. :laugh:

Winchester mod 290 .22 I saved my allowance (.50) and birthday money for 2 years and bought it for $62.50.
I paid cash at the store and the shop owner had my Dads SS# on file, he used it so I could take it with me.
I was 13 at the time. 40 years ago and I still have it.

My first firearm was a gen 3 glock 26. No I dont have it anymore :(. I felt like it was too bulky so I sold it and bout the Ruger SR9C

Winchester model 1897. Purchased in the early 1900's by my Grandfather. Passed down from him to my Dad to me. My son is a felon so I still have it. Someday I will give it to my grandson. Probably for his thirteenth birthday. (That's when I got it)

Romans 8:37

you didn't say leagal-mine was a zip gun i won in a poker game (i grew up in a boston housing project) i left it on a freight train i hopped to bangor maine. i was 11 lol

Mine was a .22 pump. Winchester I think (it was 45 years ago). My Dad gave it to me when I was almost 11. It was stolen from me when I left for the Army by my slimy ex brother-in-law. He told my Mom that I said he could have it and a bunch of my other stuff. Haven't seen him since the day I went to the induction station 38 years ago. Didn't see my sister until he became her ex.

I agree. Have a P-95 for competition and range shooting and a Glock 19 that is my CC weapon. The Glock is lighter and smaller but I am much more accurate with the Ruger.

She had curves and a trigger that was so easy to trip...She would lurch hard when you touched her tiny trigger...It was like an eruption...I would rub her down very good before I turned her loose and when she had completed her eruption. She was smooth as a baby...Tight as an athlete. When you snuggled her, she would beckon you to lay your cheek on her smooth skin...She had two tight tender limbs that would shudder when her trigger was tripped. She locked up so tight!

Oh wait a minute she was my 410g Steven's double Barrell shotgun.

A Ted Williams model pump 12 gauge. My dad bought it for my 14th (or 12th, or 13th) birthday. I still have it, works like brand new and except for a few scars on the stock, looks new. I couldn't begin to guess the number of shots fired with it, but if I were to venture a guess, probably in excess of 5-6 thousand. I hunted almost every day of the hunting seasons. We always had quail, rabbit, dove, duck, squirrel, or some other wild game in the freezer. I wouldn't give that gun up for anything in this world. My dad died when I was 19. Getting that shotgun ranks right up there with hunting with my dad when I was a kid. #1 in my life forever!

1st gun was a passed down, old as dirt 20 gauge from my grandfather. No clue of the manufacturer.

1st pistol was/is the greatest shooting gun (this man's opinion) ever made: The Browning Buckmark .22 Camper!

First was a mossberg .22 bolt action when I was 18. Still have it won't sell
It. Been through a lot of stuff multiple car wreck many rabbit and squirrel seasons.

Barring BB guns, my first was a Christmas present from my grandfather when I was 16. A brand new in the box Marlin Model 60 tube feed .22 semi-auto rifle. Later on in life, I had some financial trouble and I ended up selling the gun. I always kicked myself for selling that gun, and again later on in life, I purchased a brand new in the box Marlin Model 60 tube feed .22 rifle to replace the one I had sold. I still shoot it on occasion, and am proud to say that I have had it now for over 20 years. My grandfather was a good man.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back