Wish me luck!!

KimberPB

I've been doing Software testing for almost 10 years now and been with my current company for 5 years now. QA is good but I'm ready to take on a new challenge. A new position opened up for a Product Manager and I applied. It'll get me into management and include a pay increase. So please keep me in your thoughts and prayers! Thanks guys.

Oh and the hiring manager is a gun guy and we've actually gone shooting a few times. I'm hoping that'll give me some bonus point! lol.

And of course more money means more guns. I will pray if it is the lords will he will open the doors for the new job.

And of course more money means more guns. I will pray if it is the lords will he will open the doors for the new job.

Thanks HK4U! I appreciate that.

As far as more money means more guns.... Why else would I work so hard! lol

I hope things work out the best for you man.. It's always good to take on new challenges, it adds more talents to your arsenal should you ever decide to look for another position in the future.

Hey PB. I do the same thing here software QA. Certified by ASTQB: CTFL.

Very cool opportunity. I will wish you luck and pray for your success.

Money for guns? Huh? Grow your own man!!!

Peace...

Peace...

Yea, I don't know why Kimber needs to work anyway. The way he keeps finding guns in his yard he could go into business selling guns. and make a good living.:biggrin:

I've been doing Software testing for almost 10 years now and been with my current company for 5 years now. QA is good but I'm ready to take on a new challenge. A new position opened up for a Product Manager and I applied. It'll get me into management and include a pay increase. So please keep me in your thoughts and prayers! Thanks guys.

Oh and the hiring manager is a gun guy and we've actually gone shooting a few times. I'm hoping that'll give me some bonus point! lol.

Praying, Kimber. Be sure and let us know how it turns out for you! :pleasantry:

I hope things work out the best for you man.. It's always good to take on new challenges, it adds more talents to your arsenal should you ever decide to look for another position in the future.

Yep always looking to add new telants to my tool box. Just makes me more marketable. Thanks HootmonSccy

Peace...

I think Festus also does QA work. I really enjoy QA and breaking things seems to come natural but I'm currently stuck in a department with a very inexperienced manager and lead. So it's hard to see things you know could be improved but your suggestions always get shot down. So going to Product Management will give me a new challenge and put me in a position to help improve some of the processes. So I'm really hoping I get this position.

Yea, I don't know why Kimber needs to work anyway. The way he keeps finding guns in his yard he could go into business selling guns. and make a good living.:biggrin:

HK4U that would be my dream job! I'd love to own a gun store and range. Were I could also train and teach. That would be a BLAST!!

Praying, Kimber. Be sure and let us know how it turns out for you! :pleasantry:

Thanks a lot Mom! I appreciate the prayers and I'll keep you all posted as I find things out.

Software QA and hardware failure analysis have been the job for the past 12 years. Before that it was Automotive service for 9.

Fixing and breaking things has always been my way. As soon as I had my M&P done with break in and confirmed it was a good one. I took it apart.:biggrin:

Good luck and keep us posted.

Peace...

Software QA and hardware failure analysis have been the job for the past 12 years. Before that it was Automotive service for 9.

Fixing and breaking things has always been my way. As soon as I had my M&P done with break in and confirmed it was a good one. I took it apart.:biggrin:

Good luck and keep us posted.

Peace...

Same here, I've never been afraid to take something apart just to see how it works. I will say its much more fun breaking things then trying to fix them.

Yeah, then you could hire me to help out!!!

You know, if I was ever in the position to hire people I could not think of a better pool of people to pick from then the gays and girls on this board. At least I wouldn't have to worry about security! lol.

Same here, I've never been afraid to take something apart just to see how it works. I will say its much more fun breaking things then trying to fix them.

You know, if I was ever in the position to hire people I could not think of a better pool of people to pick from then the gays and girls on this board. At least I wouldn't have to worry about security! lol.

Just let me clarify one thing Kimber. You did mean guys and girls didn't you?:sarcastic:

I was going to volunteer to come work for PB until I saw his last post.

Good Luck, KPB!!

And...uh...no, I won't be applying for a position at your new company! :to_pick_ones_nose:

Come on guys you know you'd love to work for me! As manager I think it's important that team members have a good relationship with one another so I'd plan on bi weekly team building outings. I was thinking every two weeks we'd hit a different range!

Come on guys you know you'd love to work for me! As manager I think it's important that team members have a good relationship with one another so I'd plan on bi weekly team building outings. I was thinking every two weeks we'd hit a different range!

Given that you want to hire "gays and girls", it's that good relationship with one another that I'm worried about. And you're giving a whole new meaning to bi-weekly team building. :biggrin:

Given that you want to hire "gays and girls", it's that good relationship with one another that I'm worried about. And you're giving a whole new meaning to bi-weekly team building. :biggrin:

BWHaaaaahahahahahaha .... great I just spit Mountain Dew all over my monitor!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back