Why Do You Carry Concealed?

G50AE

You don't by any chance drive a Mitsubishi Eclipse, do you?

mak2

I had gotten pretty lazy about carrying for several years. I was a college professor and a federal employee for 30 years or so there were so many times I just could not carry I had pretty much got used to leaving my handgun in my center consul in my truck and in my night stand at home. Then at the big trash day last month, about 1440, I found myself in the back yard of one of my houses about 3 feet away from a meth/crack whatever head with a hand axe. Long story, but I aint dead and I aint making that mistake again. If I do it is my fault. Of course it is my fault anyway, but you know what I mean.

G50AE

I had gotten pretty lazy about carrying for several years. I was a college professor and a federal employee for 30 years or so there were so many times I just could not carry I had pretty much got used to leaving my handgun in my center consul in my truck and in my night stand at home.
I know the feeling. My home state will issue you a carry permit, OC or CC, but there are so many places you cannot carry it is ridiculous.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonasEichmann