Why Do You Carry Concealed?

7a58ba15827cddc849fc1af9906d1565.jpg

Couldn't research a better meme to use?...lol. Didn't think Reba was a sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I take it that you are not a U.S. history major. Probably not a student of any history or philosophy, nor a reader of biographies of the Founding Fathers.
No, I'm not.

You weren't serious with your questions, were you?...lol.
Believe it or not, complex sophisticated thought did happen prior to the digital age.
I never said anything about an absence of complex and sophisticated thought back in those days. What, just because I think a lot of things that where written in accordance with past times, probably shouldn't apply to modern times, you think I'm saying they didn't know how to think and be sophisticated?? Wow. Lol.

I'm not necessarily saying anyone is wrong, I just find it funny that some people think that what was written years and years ago should be applied to modern time. They had muskets and cannons back then. We have much more than that now. We have a lot more of an evil society these days. If most of y'all don't agree with that, fine, don't.

The government has already taken away your right to own and carry guns. You're just satisfied that you have enough money to pay the government for your permission slip.

So, what are you gonna do to change it?? Is there anything you literally can do? Other than saying phuck the system and risk going to jail over a pride thing? I'm not saying I'm happy with it being the way it is, I'm just saying I'm not going to b!tch and moan, whine and cry, cuss, and kick the dirt just because I have to buy an 85 dollar or so "permission slip" every 5 years. I refuse to engage in such argumentative discussion bitching about it.

So, as I said, as long as I still have my right to own and carry a gun, "permission slip" required or not, I really don't care. If you do, alright, then..lol.

So, what are you gonna do to change it?? Is there anything you literally can do? Other than saying phuck the system and risk going to jail over a pride thing? I'm not saying I'm happy with it being the way it is, I'm just saying I'm not going to b!tch and moan, whine and cry, cuss, and kick the dirt just because I have to buy an 85 dollar or so "permission slip" every 5 years. I refuse to engage in such argumentative discussion bitching about it.

So, as I said, as long as I still have my right to own and carry a gun, "permission slip" required or not, I really don't care. If you do, alright, then..lol.

And that's the problem. If nobody bitches about it then the only way that it will change is to get worse.

As the great parliamentarian Edmund Burke said, “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

And that's the problem. If nobody bitches about it then the only way that it will change is to get worse.
Unfortunately, that's usually what it takes, is for things to have to get much, much worse in order for it to be changed.
As the great parliamentarian Edmund Burke said, “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
Yeah but, I don't think long, lengthy and argumentative discussions on web forums is what he had in mind.

It has to start somewhere, no?!
If not here.... where?
If not us, then who?

It men(?) like YOU who make it possible for the Guberment we have to behave in such a disgusting manner.
Men like you who just want to be left alone. Men who don't want the bother of free thought...
Yeah... because OF men like you, evil is allowed to flourish..

There can be no better paragraph to describe you and those like you...

"The real damage is done by those millions who want to 'survive.' The honest men who just want to be left in peace. Those who don’t want their little lives disturbed by anything bigger than themselves. Those with no sides and no causes. Those who won’t take measure of their own strength, for fear of antagonizing their own weakness. Those who don’t like to make waves—or enemies. Those for whom freedom, honor, truth, and principles are only literature. Those who live small, mate small, die small. It’s the reductionist approach to life: if you keep it small, you’ll keep it under control. If you don’t make any noise, the bogeyman won’t find you. But it’s all an illusion, because they die too, those people who roll up their spirits into tiny little balls so as to be safe. Safe?! From what? Life is always on the edge of death; narrow streets lead to the same place as wide avenues, and a little candle burns itself out just like a flaming torch does. I choose my own way to burn."
Sophie Scholl

It has to start somewhere, no?!
If not here....
Oh believe me, I believe it's done been started here so many times and on so many other places like here. Has it got us anywhere?....lol. All I've seen from it is loads and loads of time spent wasted on arguing about it and flared tempers.
.....where?
Don't know. But I'm sure people have tried in better places than an internet gun forum. Again, has it got us anywhere?

If not us, then who?
Hasn't there been politicians trying to make changes? Have they got anywhere? Hell, even our new president elect is trying to make changes but dang, it's got people like you so pissed off that ya can't even think straight.

It men(?)........
I'm assuming you're saying "If" men..... lol. Also I like how you are questioning my being a man simply because I don't agree with a lot of your protestations.

........like YOU who make it possible for the Guberment we have to behave in such a disgusting manner.
Men like you who just want to be left alone. Men who don't want the bother of free thought...
Yeah... because OF men like you, evil is allowed to flourish..
Wow, so many assumptions.

There can be no better paragraph to describe you and those like you...

"The real damage is done by those millions who want to 'survive.' The honest men who just want to be left in peace. Those who don’t want their little lives disturbed by anything bigger than themselves. Those with no sides and no causes. Those who won’t take measure of their own strength, for fear of antagonizing their own weakness. Those who don’t like to make waves—or enemies. Those for whom freedom, honor, truth, and principles are only literature. Those who live small, mate small, die small. It’s the reductionist approach to life: if you keep it small, you’ll keep it under control. If you don’t make any noise, the bogeyman won’t find you. But it’s all an illusion, because they die too, those people who roll up their spirits into tiny little balls so as to be safe. Safe?! From what? Life is always on the edge of death; narrow streets lead to the same place as wide avenues, and a little candle burns itself out just like a flaming torch does. I choose my own way to burn."
Sophie Scholl

Again, so many assumptions.

I just don't get hot and bothered about it. People like you act on principle. I do to, to an extent but, this isn't one of them. I have to pay for every other "Freedom" in my life so, what's this gonna matter? Besides, like I said before, if I was really that pissed about having to, ONE TIME, take a class, get fingerprinted, get my picture taken, get background checked and wait up to 3 months to get a laminated card that says I can express my second amendment right, I WOULD MOVE TO A STATE THAT DOESNT REQUIRE ALL THAT!! Why can't you, and so many other people like you accept that not everyone is going to agree with you? Mike, I think you are by far the worst one on here about insulting people who disagree with you.

Oh believe me, I believe it's done been started here so many times and on so many other places like here. Has it got us anywhere?....lol. All I've seen from it is loads and loads of time spent wasted on arguing about it and flared tempers.

Don't know. But I'm sure people have tried in better places than an internet gun forum. Again, has it got us anywhere?

Hasn't there been politicians trying to make changes? Have they got anywhere? Hell, even our new president elect is trying to make changes but dang, it's got people like you so pissed off that ya can't even think straight.

I'm assuming you're saying "If" men..... lol. Also I like how you are questioning my being a man simply because I don't agree with a lot of your protestations.

Wow, so many assumptions.

Again, so many assumptions.

I just don't get hot and bothered about it. People like you act on principle. I do to, to an extent but, this isn't one of them. I have to pay for every other "Freedom" in my life so, what's this gonna matter? Besides, like I said before, if I was really that pissed about having to, ONE TIME, take a class, get fingerprinted, get my picture taken, get background checked and wait up to 3 months to get a laminated card that says I can express my second amendment right, I WOULD MOVE TO A STATE THAT DOESNT REQUIRE ALL THAT!! Why can't you, and so many other people like you accept that not everyone is going to agree with you? Mike, I think you are by far the worst one on here about insulting people who disagree with you.

You don't have to agree with me. You don't have to like me.... lord knows how I feel about you but...
You are going along with a national infringement on a Right that the Federal Government has ZERO authority to infringe upon....
Talk about dense....

Just because YOU can afford to pay for what is rightfully yours doesn't mean everyone else can.
As such, you flaunt your privilege like a gold medal and expect us to reward you for being a collaborator and part of the problem?!

That paragraph I posted could have been written with YOU in mind, especially you..

You are like all the others who are too weak or too afraid to stand up for your beliefs...sellouts and collaborators for individual profit... screw the rest of us...

5b90230164995ea3c07fb5ccae807ceb.jpg

You don't have to agree with me.
LOL, sure looks to me like you are desperately tying to change my mind.....

You don't have to like me....lord knows how I feel about you but...
Then why don't you let it go?? You know, at one point you had me blocked. How boutcha go back to doin that??

This is probably a mistake even answering you but, screw it, here goes anyway....

You are going along with a national infringement on a Right that the Federal Government has ZERO authority to infringe upon....
Talk about dense....
So then uh, if this is so, so set in stone, how come for years this has pretty much always been how it is? How does the government keep getting away with this god-awful "infringement"???

Just because YOU can afford to pay for what is rightfully yours doesn't mean everyone else can.
And why not? Is that my problem? Besides, like I said so many times, don't like the rules and regs that your state has, MOVE!

But it's cool(and I say that very facetiously) how you worry about everybody else. Why don't you do yourself a favor and worry about your own affairs?
As such, you flaunt your privilege like a gold medal and expect us to reward you for being a collaborator and part of the problem?!
What's this "us" [emoji243][emoji90]?? You're only like one of maybe three or four that openly don't agree with my opinion.

And second of all, I don't flaunt my "permission slip" around like a fudgin' gold medal.

Third, I ain't asking for a reward, recognition or nothing from people like you.... It's funny how you would even assume that. Well, actually, now that I spend a couple of seconds thinking about it, it really isn't funny. You just won't let this down.

That paragraph I posted could have been written with YOU in mind, especially you..
Lol, whatever.

You are like all the others who are too weak or too afraid to stand up for your beliefs...sellouts
No, I just don't care near, NEAR as much as you do.
.....and collaborators for individual profit...
Nope. That's your opinion. You know what they say about opinions, right?
96a95aeef6958d204d3d44e33e2f44e0.jpg

screw the rest of us...
I believe that is your attitude towards people like me.

I only feel that way towards you....

LOL, sure looks to me like you are desperately tying to change my mind.....

Then why don't you let it go?? You know, at one point you had me blocked. How boutcha go back to doin that??

This is probably a mistake even answering you but, screw it, here goes anyway....

So then uh, if this is so, so set in stone, how come for years this has pretty much always been how it is? How does the government keep getting away with this god-awful "infringement"???

And why not? Is that my problem? Besides, like I said so many times, don't like the rules and regs that your state has, MOVE!

But it's cool(and I say that very facetiously) how you worry about everybody else. Why don't you do yourself a favor and worry about your own affairs?

What's this "us" [emoji243][emoji90]?? You're only like one of maybe three or four that openly don't agree with my opinion.

And second of all, I don't flaunt my "permission slip" around like a fudgin' gold medal.

Third, I ain't asking for a reward, recognition or nothing from people like you.... It's funny how you would even assume that. Well, actually, now that I spend a couple of seconds thinking about it, it really isn't funny. You just won't let this down.

Lol, whatever.

No, I just don't care near, NEAR as much as you do.

Nope. That's your opinion. You know what they say about opinions, right?
96a95aeef6958d204d3d44e33e2f44e0.jpg

I believe that is your attitude towards people like me.

I only feel that way towards you....

f14d65ee1dde5743e7a073188f8735dd.jpg

Because of people just like you......

Week minded and fearful. Stupidly believing that what this administration does is legal, just because "they" say it is...

You and the others like you (read SR9) are the reason gun control flourishes, moron...
It's all good as long as you get to pack your heat... screw the rest of us it's all about YOU....

YOU are the problem. YOU have ALWAYS been the problem.
Others, and there are many, like YOU are the ones that ALLOWED this government to "steal" Rights.

You are the problem.... period.

Because of people just like you......

Week minded and fearful. Stupidly believing that what this administration does is legal, just because "they" say it is...

You and the others like you (read SR9) are the reason gun control flourishes, moron...
It's all good as long as you get to pack your heat... screw the rest of us it's all about YOU....

YOU are the problem. YOU have ALWAYS been the problem.
Others, and there are many, like YOU are the ones that ALLOWED this government to "steal" Rights.

You are the problem.... period.
Still didn't answer my question.

Said the #1 perverter of The Constitution to ever occupy the Rainbow House.

I don't care about the use of memes, but that one's promulgating perhaps the most hypocritical nonsense by the person being quoted that I've ever seen, and look what happened to those who actually tried to overthrow men of power when he was those men's President.

Soo, the topic, the topic, lets see,

Why do you carry, OH, RIGHT!

THE reason I CC is my permit is a twofer. In my state, if you have a CCW permit, you can purchase a

firearm, and take it right home, because it's a "bill of clean health", as it were, AND the situation implies

you already have a firearm, anyway. I got the permit for the purchasing privilege. Concealed carry is merely

a bonus of which I take advantage.

When I buy a gun at a out of town gun store or pawn shop, I don't have to make another long round trip, in order to

pick up the firearm.

And guys, jeez, take a happy pill, huh?

You know who you are,

you're scaring the "straights".

THE reason I CC is my permit is a twofer. In my state, if you have a CCW permit, you can purchase a

firearm, and take it right home, because it's a "bill of clean health", as it were, AND the situation implies

you already have a firearm, anyway. I got the permit for the purchasing privilege. Concealed carry is merely

When I buy a gun at a out of town gun store or pawn shop, I don't have to make another long round trip, in order to

pick up the firearm.

You know who you are,

That's what happens when you piss of a hardcore conservative. They're just as bad as them dead-headed liberals.

That's what happens when you piss of a hardcore conservative. They're just as bad as them dead-headed liberals.

This has nothing to do with being a hardcore conservative. Quite the opposite. Hardcore conservatives and dead-headed liberals, both want to use the government as an "instrument of good". Both want to give the government more and more power to change the society their way. Libertarians sometimes are sane, but then there is that "who or what is Aleppo" moment.

pick up the firearm.

You know who you are,

When I buy a gun, I go to the shop... pick one out, fill out the 4473, wait five, buy some rounds, load my mags and then stuff it into my waist band and go about my business..

Should that make me "happier"?

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back