Who makes your favorite carry gun?

Who makes your favorite carry gun?

• Total voters
I really like my Tritium night sights.Most others wash out when using tactical lights. These are on a Kimber pro CDP

Do I have to actually own the weapon in order to consider it my favorite weapon? If not, I would have to say Glock. I have shot them and I would eventually like to own one. These are, without a doubt, the best handguns out there today.

Which weapon

Do I have to actually own the weapon in order to consider it my favorite weapon? If not, I would have to say Glock. I have shot them and I would eventually like to own one. These are, without a doubt, the best handguns out there today.

If I were to list my favorite hand gun that I do not have it would be the HK P7 "squeez cocker." I always wanted one but never got one. Oh well there is always tomorrow.

Put on 1911 then glock all felt like they wanted to stay home KT p11 on belt clip with shorts and t shirt. Oh well it well get cold here soon.

favorite carry pieces

Walther P99QA .40
j-frame .38
Kel-Tec P3AT .380

Unfortunately, I live in an area without carrying options now (well, I can't bring myself to pickup a 4mm), but still look forward to the day when I get back and can carry my CZ-40 again.

Compact Baby Eagle

Link Removed

Just picked up the a Compact Desert Eagle in .40 (MR9400RB)...OMG, this thing is so awesome I almost thought I could have sex with it!:D

NOW THIS IS A REAL MANS CONCEALED CARRY (i'd be geat for a woman too)

Without doubt? Sorry my friend there is a lot of doubt.

Glock made a fantastic innovation, and I will credit them for that. But they are a bit long in the tooth and severals guns have surpassed them. I traded my Glock in for an XD and it is a far superior gun IMO. There are other newer ones as well.

Glock is now like a religious cult and Glock is to guns as Transcendentalism is to religion.

carry

"OTHER" - decidedly! I've packed a 4" Ruger GP 100 .357 for better than 10 years. Ruger SP 101 .357 if "discrete" carry needed, S&W 642 .38 if we were allowed a backup here (not!). Then there is the "hideaway" NAA Black Widow in .22 magnum. Now where did I hide that?:rolleyes:
sailor

North American Arms Guardian 380 for now. Hides easily in the pocket with a Nemesis holster; a spare mag in the left pocket.

I had to choose Glock for now...
Until someone else starts making a compact 10mm, Glock it will stay....

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back