Who makes your favorite carry gun?

Who makes your favorite carry gun?

• Total voters
This is not a fair subject, as I and probably several others have muliple carry guns, I voted Glock, but I also carry a Colt, S&W, and Bersa

Too Many Choices

Ruger, S&W, Springfield Armory & Taurus. Who really just carries one type of firearm now a days. What you are doing, where you are going, how you are dressed and more can dictate what you will carry. Voted other for that reason.

The Sig P-238 for now it is a well built small semi and always goes bang. If they ever get open carry in Texas I will go full size maybe my Colt combat elite.

Many people will find that favorite guns change over the years as you try and buy different guns. You may start out with semi-autos then switch to revolvers or vice-versa. You may switch calibers, want something which holds more rounds and these things can all lead to changes in favorite guns.

Myself, I have settled on three guns which I use all for carry or home defense and they do well for me.

Ruger SR9c
Bersa Thunder .32
Bersa Thunder .380

Can you have a favorite carry, and not carry it every day? if so our new Kimber Ultra CDP ii moves to the head of the class!

Glock 36, Sig P230, Walther PPK/s I prefer the G36, used to carry it wearing tee shirt, board shorts and flip flops, when I lived in So. FL. You would never know it's there...

Have a Bersa Thunder .380 also a Bersa Thunder .32 and they are very good guns. Thin and easy to conceal, dependable, accurate, easy to shoot.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back