Who makes your favorite carry gun?

Who makes your favorite carry gun?

• Total voters
springfield (xd 45) and taurus .357 most here. Both missing. Of course you cant have a poll with 30 choices.

Kahr T9

As soon as I figure out the majority of inter-related complexities of CCW here in North Carolina I'll carry my Kahr 9mm and hope it isn't "insufficient" or possibly a Glock 36 and hope it isn't "excessive". And then there is the maze of places CCW is prohibited and the maze of conditions that have to be met before brandishing, much less firing. And Heaven forbid I miss the bad guy and hit some bystander. But even if I make a clean and totally justified kill on bad guy "Bubba" there is the distinct possibility of physical retaliation from Bubba's hillbilly relatives, etc, etc, etc. So, at least for the forseeable, I'll make due with my can of Mean Green pepper spray and hope it's good enough.

That's true Zelenka, you don't want to hit the bystander but "Bubba's" relatives never concerned me, that's what the M4 and 18" 870 in the closet are for. :D
Seriously though, that's why you train with your weapon of choice and even then I don't think it would be easy to draw and shoot a live target. I've never had to pull my weapon, I have had to pull my coat back. Most of the time presentation is everything, bad guys like easy targets not ones that carry a gun.

My avitar is a photo of a custom made .50 BMG pistol. The gun weighs 14.5 lbs unloaded! The owner hand loads the ammunition. The fired a couple of Gov't surplus .50 BMG rounds once and it proved to be way too powerful. :eek:

I would love to see what Ronnie Barrett can come up with daily carry. :)

gf

Gotta throw in my vote for Magnum Research. My EDC is a steel frame compact Desert Eagle 9mm. Reliable, accurate, and if it ever does jam, you can beat someone's ass with it.

I like both Ruger and Bersa -- they are reliable and dependable.

Bersa Thunder .32
Bersa Thunder .380
Ruger SR9c

I love to carry my Dan Wesson .357. Sometimes I put on the 2 1/2" barrel and sometimes the 4" barrel.

I love my Glock 19 but sosmetimes I go for my Mod 60 S&W that I can carry in a pocket holster on those really hot days

My primary carry is a Springfield-armory XD 40 service. My back up carry is a Bersa Thunder CC .380

Ruger LC9, this thing pulls from your pocket as easy as a holster. Small and easy to conceal and it will handle all the +P you wanna throw at it.

Tried out my lastest purchase today for cc,Pa63 9x18 mak for when clothing will cover,have peashooters for summer time shorts and T shirt pt22 and 22 rohm.Ran two mags thru the pa63,no malfunctions,not as hard a kick as thought,accurate heavy but usable trigger,will get wolf springs to help it out.Carried IWB<SOB

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back